• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Even though I have been infracted... twice, I'm still pure in the sense that I haven't had the pink text bestowed on me yet.

Ehehehe I'm still a pure gorl~ ;)
Pls gorl. I still haven't gotten an infraction and due to my premium, no one will want to prank me.

I'm the purest gorl eva! No contest! :happysheep:
Boi. I stay up until 4, 5, and sometimes 6am every night when I work and get up at 10am (if I work earlier than 11 I still generally get 4-5 hours of sleep). On nights before days off, I don't sleep until 6-7 and beyond depending on who's up with me on skype. Last night I was really tired it seems, and randomly passed out while drawing. \o/

Plus it's been super quiet on skype for half a week now.. and I don't like it. I miss my friends.. :(
I wish I could do that every day. I was once able to be like that when I was a lot younger, but lately I've been craving the ability to sleep every chance I get. One of the big reasons I'm looking forward to Spring break.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So Samus can kill anyone at zero percent on Battlefield.

25 hit combo. 40% damage.

Insta-kill.

Sakurai must of known this which made him thought she was top tier, alongside Ganondorf's Down-B ledge cancel into Dair insta-spike lolololol. :^)
Wait...

Wat?

Latte

Smash Ace
We really should get someone with the needed talent and time on their hands to make a Zelda version of this gif.

Which is likely not going to happen, but it's just a thought.

Just look at this high quality edit, gurls.
If anyone more skilled than me wants to make one, pls do

Last edited:
@Aeralfos

Huh? I don't get the logic behind 3 stocks and 6 minutes. Whoever this TO is, I think he's trying to force players to play aggressively with this ruleset. If he's running 3 stocks, he better go for 7/8 minutes. Using the timer to "force" players to play at a certain pace never works. I don't think this will affect those campy players. Maybe he might DQ them for being campy but idk. There will be time outs. That's for sure. So yeah. He's a dummy

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Somehow, aerial screw attacks are super DI-able. The 40% combo is guaranteed with the right reading of DI, but I don't think it kills off the top of BF.

I timed out Spirst last night at least twice using 3-stock 8 minutes... The things I would do in 3-stock 6 minutes...

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I guess you could call that a soiler :troll:
Antyvays dahlings all this Wario maining is really rubbing off on me but don't worry I still love winning with Zeldabae all the time.

I think it's safe to say that Zelda isn't top tier but I honestly feel like she's not bottom this time around. Maybe below average but you can't deny she certainly has some niche things to take advantage of.
Idunno, I love using her and I love her style and sass but by 600+ pages I feel like the Zelda pessimism is getting kinda old that's not to say we should be uber optimistic about her but Idunno I just really think we oughta be dissecting her meta more like @D3RK (Shout out to you being awesome!)
Isn't it way too early for actual tier lists @w@ ???

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I wish I could do that every day. I was once able to be like that when I was a lot younger, but lately I've been craving the ability to sleep every chance I get. One of the big reasons I'm looking forward to Spring break.
I think I've pretty much unintentionally trained myself from high school, where I'd go to sleep at 2am every night and get up at 6 every morning. If I get over six hours of sleep before a work day, I'm tired as yell and yawning like no other. But on days off I have the liberty of sleeping as late as I want, so wooop.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Spirst

I guess we won't be playing any time soon then. :198:
You don't play Mega Man though. Most every other character, Rosalina included, is fine. It's when you're literally just moving and pressing AAA when it's a problem.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
:4villagerf:

Awwww yeaaaah
Well, I actually generally try to play more aggressively with Villager. Which is one big reason I prefer normal timber to Counter timber, because the axe and tree are just too good.

In the end, I actually have no idea how campy I am with him/her. So emphasis on the 'try' part.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Cancer was putting it lightly.

WHAT ****HEAD TIMES PEOPLE OUT IN FRIENDLIES
I'm trying to figure out which curse word that is and it's not working

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hint: it could rhyme with click or it could rhyme with dock. They're interchangeable.
I guess those work too, I was thinking pit or duck.

Regarding the frame data question, def game is really all you need to be looking at. I'm not sure what expression refers to but I doubt it's anything important.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just lost a best out of 5 against a Luigi/Kirby player where I won the first two against his Luigi soundly, but when he switched to Kirby the lag was throwing my timing off so much that I kept messing up and I ended up losing the remaining matches, though I still managed to put out a good fight for the most part.

This is one of those times I really hate online.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
That's really strange since I have no clue what else it could be. Do any of the local frame data gorls know?

edit: Could it have to do with the landing animations? Like how some aerials have different landing animations than others.
well I'm still working on it, so really I have no clue.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I just lost a best out of 5 against a Luigi/Kirby player where I won the first two against his Luigi soundly, but when he switched to Kirby the lag was throwing my timing off so much that I kept messing up and I ended up losing the remaining matches, though I still managed to put out a good fight for the most part.

This is one of those times I really hate online.
Imo luigi is way more brain dead than Diddy.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I guess those work too, I was thinking pit or duck.

Regarding the frame data question, def game is really all you need to be looking at. I'm not sure what expression refers to but I doubt it's anything important.
Those didn't even cross my mind lol.

Okay, that's what I figured, but I didn't know if expression was randomly useful or something. Frame data is weird :(

Diddy is brain dead

You can't do **** against u-throw > u-air which KO's way earlier than d-throw > u-air

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I fell out of Luigi's tornado a few times so it's definitely not as abusable as Diddy's hoo hah. Plus Luigi's terribad air speed means his disadvantage state is pretty bad. He takes a lot more effort to use well than Diddy.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It finally happened
I kirbycided my own teammate in dubs lmao
I'm terrible
Pale tuna has one brain dead combo, that your cant do **** bout unless you're Olimar, Jiggs or Kirby
Jab>d-throw>n-air>up-air kills at like 40

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm going to hell for laughing at this. All de context, bruddah. :laugh:

I need this

also has anyone noticed that zelda always has a resting b**** face?

SMILING GIVES YOU WRINKLES

RESTING B**** FACE KEEPS YOU FLAWLESS
What about Ganondorf? :p

And Falco has like two expressions: pain and meh. All credits go to xxGaby-23xx.

I think I've pretty much unintentionally trained myself from high school, where I'd go to sleep at 2am every night and get up at 6 every morning. If I get over six hours of sleep before a work day, I'm tired as yell and yawning like no other. But on days off I have the liberty of sleeping as late as I want, so wooop.
I've developed a habit of yawning. I can be tired as hell or overslept and I'll still yawn out of habit. I've been wanting to sleep early and wake up at 6 to do homework and let night stuff be for stupid stuff like being on here. :seuss:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My new work schedule is absolutely murdering my sleep schedule. It's like Olimar vs Zelda bad.

Top Bottom