• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've been wondering about Marth and Lucina's Storm Thrust and how useful would it be for them.
There was a lot of talk about it in the Marth boards early in the game's life so I'm guessing it sucks

hahaha the spikes

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Can someone explain the appeal of Falcon and Ness to RG players? 7 Falcons total in about.....an hour and a half. 2 in a row at one point. 3 Nesses too. Why does everyone use these two??

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
There was a lot of talk about it in the Marth boards early in the game's life so I'm guessing it sucks

hahaha the spikes
More like it blows. :p

It'd be hilarious if in the air, Storm Thrust actually pushes them back instead moving them forward like Shield Breaker and Dashing Assault or well, Quickdraw.

Can someone explain the appeal of Falcon and Ness to RG players? 7 Falcons total in about.....an hour and a half. 2 in a row at one point. 3 Nesses too. Why does everyone use these two??
For me, Captain Falcon's just a funny, outrageous, over-the-top character. I don't care for Ness much and I guess Captain Falcon appeals to macho, testosterone, insecure brodudes wanting to prove something they don't have.

D

Deleted member

I'm backkkk~ ^o^ My family planned a surprise birthday party for my dad and my aunt SO ME AND MY MEHEECAN FAMILIA TURNED UP PRETTY HARD.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Falcon has big, fast attacks that cover a lot of ground with good reward; stuff like dash attack, dash grab, Falcon Kick, and Raptor Boost are hard to react to in lag.

I would just guess it's PK Thunder 2 for Ness because that's what made me use him in the first three games lol

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
And my hate for Rosalina grows further after that uair KO.....

EDIT: I dedicate this page to hating Rosalina. :awesome:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Craptin Falcon users
  • "Hurr durr, they'll never see the dthrow to fair/uair/dair"
  • "MAYBE IF I USE DOWN B TO MAKE IT BACK TO THE STAGE HE WONT SEE IT COMING"
:4ness: users in a nutshell
  • "They don't realize how much skill it takes to PK Fire till it hits something"

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
This is a dream come true. No more breeding.
Is it possible to have Wide Guard Honedge on X/Y?
I think it's an egg move on it. I remember using it on Showdown pre-ORAS in Doubles/Triples.

Will put up a good fight in that tournament. I wish he could have overcome Rosie's U-air.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
****! NO! NOOOOO! I WANTED THE KING KONG TO WIN AND DONKEY PUNCH THE STARS OUT OF ROSALINA! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ONE-TWO, WILL?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!

:p

The diversity was wicked, though. DK, Diddy, Sheik, Olimar, Rosalina, Mega Man, Villager, Mario, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man were the ones I heard or saw.

SCREW ROSALINA'S UP AIR
My gawd, I dread watching that move more than Diddy...

Sorry Rosalina mains, no hate here, but wtf
6wX lost to that too... Luma took the hit for Rosalina and Luma Uair'd killing 6wX who was way up near the blast zone.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know why you guys are hating her up-air when it's Will's fault for choosing a low ceiling stage. It normally would never kill that early. :p

Should've picked Town & City.

Anyway, Yay Rosalina & Luma. :happysheep:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Relevant to what's happening right now, replacing the mods with Luma, of course. ;)

Soul.

Lmao this Twitch chat is salty.
"Screw Dabuz"
I think it's an egg move on it. I remember using it on Showdown pre-ORAS in Doubles/Triples.

Will put up a good fight in that tournament. I wish he could have overcome Rosie's U-air.
I see. I tried making a Sylveon but the date received is messed up. 4/2 instead of 2/4.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I don't know why you guys are hating her up-air when it's Will's fault for choosing a low ceiling stage. It normally would never kill that early. :p

Should've picked Town & City.

Anyway, Yay Rosalina & Luma. :happysheep:
I've been rooting for Will since his earlier games. He was struggling in this tourney. Thank goodness no Greninja or Zelda made it to Grand Finals, otherwise I would have burst an artery.

Also I think Will is pretty comfortable on Halberd. But yes, it was a huge risk on his part. Though I saw Rosie kill him at like 70 earlier with up air on a high ceiling stage

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been rooting for Will since his earlier games. He was struggling in this tourney. Thank goodness no Greninja or Zelda made it to Grand Finals, otherwise I would have burst an artery.

Also I think Will is pretty comfortable on Halberd. But yes, it was a huge risk on his part. Though I saw Rosie kill him at like 70 earlier with up air on a high ceiling stage
It probably would've been nice to see an underdog win.

However, Rosie is my gorl. Gonna have to root for her. :happysheep:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
SCREW ROSALINA'S UP AIR
My gawd, I dread watching that move more than Diddy's up air...

Sorry Rosalina mains, no hate here, but wtf
Coming from someone who plays and loves Rosalina,
I hate her uair.
Like seriously, all I'd have to do is counterpick Halberd, wait on the top platform, and BOOM YOU'RE DEAD AT 30%. Gross.

Soul.

I saw a custom Pika on the stream earlier, but didn't see anything later. Seriously underrated char, bleh.
Oh there was. Nvm.
Pikachu's underrated yeah. At least it's not as common so that people don't complain about "Thunder Jolt spam"

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Ooh, I can use this again.
Ness and Falcon are pretty straightforward.
NESS2.jpg

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Coming from someone who plays and loves Rosalina,
I hate her uair.
Like seriously, all I'd have to do is counterpick Halberd, wait on the top platform, and BOOM YOU'RE DEAD AT 30%. Gross.
Try playing as Falco who's a fast faller, a lightweight, and who has bad air speed. If Falco so much as lifts a leg to stretch, then he's already past the blast zone. Default Rosalina's already a pain, but customs Rosalina will wreck Falco. Same with Palutena and Jigglypuff who wrecks Falco without needing anything, but Rest and Bair. It's so freaking stupid to have Rest ignore Falco's Jab and kill him. Nobody else has to deal with this **** from what I know. Knowing what Palutena can do with Lightweight, Falco's dead the moment he's even thought of in the matchup.

Last edited:

Soul.

He's great with customs

Thunder wave
Heavy Skull Bash
Meteor Quick Attack
Thunder Burst
Yes I agree. Why of course. Pika is given other options with customs.
Now imagine the salt of people saying "lol Pikachu is another ZSS with Neutral B 2"

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pikachu's down and up customs suck compared to the defaults

Heavy Skull Bash is "better" but it's still Skull Bash, you're just taking it for the off chance you get a shieldbreak or something.

Thunder Wave and Thunder Jolt are interchangeable, Thunder Shock seems generally worse but the strong hit can get some silly kills.

It's so freaking stupid to have Rest ignore Falco's Jab and kill him. Nobody else has to deal with this **** from what I know.
It actually works on most jabs that aren't disjointed, as well as certain other multihits like Mario's dair.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yes I agree. Why of course. Pika is given other options with customs.
Now imagine the salt of people saying "lol Pikachu is another ZSS with Neutral B 2"
Phhh Pikachu and ZSS are nothing alike. Pikachu has more moves than grab, dthrow, uair, and upB :awesome:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Pikachu's down and up customs suck compared to the defaults

Heavy Skull Bash is "better" but it's still Skull Bash, you're just taking it for the off chance you get a shieldbreak or something.

Thunder Wave and Thunder Jolt are interchangeable, Thunder Shock seems generally worse but the strong hit can get some silly kills.
Thunder burst practically breaks a shield right away. It pokes under platforms and also kills at like 80%. It's pretty good but MU dependent

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
@XDanDan612

Omg here this is for you xD

Also, by the wayyy I was playing earlier and it was so cool, I reflected Dedede's Gordo with the startup of FW and he got hit by it then he got knocked up by the other part of FW when I reappeared like HAUGHH I'm a magic ninja princess fear me (>*0*)>

D

Deleted member

This is very random, but I'm pretty salty about this:

Makes me want a Peach amibo less...

Soul.

Thunder Shock is seriously meh material to me. Wave and Jolt are interchangeable yeah.
HSB is SB but better. QA customs aren't good. Thunder customs = lol
This is very random, but I'm pretty salty about this:

Makes me want a Peach amibo less...
lol what a downgrade they made. E3 amiibo figures look so much better.

D

Deleted member

@XDanDan612

Omg here this is for you xD

Also, by the wayyy I was playing earlier and it was so cool, I reflected Dedede's Gordo with the startup of FW and he got hit by it then he got knocked up by the other part of FW when I reappeared like HAUGHH I'm a magic ninja princess fear me (>*0*)>
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS.

Top Bottom