• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I've been playing more smash. Think I'm getting better with Rosalina now that I know how to use her Bair more frequently.

Also, speaking of Rosalina, to who ever designed the left side of Battlefield.

I hate you forever. :sadsheep:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm still godawful at using Super Speed myself

Lightweight is a lot more straightforward
I can't get grabs or whatnot from Super Speed. The idea behind it is simple enough though. Personally I think getting used to Lightweight will be harder for me. I have a hard time using characters with great movement specs for some reason and Lightweight basically gives her the best ones in the game. Though the fact that she remains floaty should help.

I remember thinking that when I first bought X, "This'll be the gen I finally take Pokemon seriously!"

but gen 6 is so dumb holy ****
Are you talking about the actual metagame, or the Pokémon in general? The power creep is real, and Fairy is a little busted on the defensive side. Pokémon needs an overhaul IMO.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just watched the episode of the anime with Serena's performance.

I actually felt really bad for her, I think she became my favorite character in the anime now. I like her new design as well.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I've been playing more smash. Think I'm getting better with Rosalina now that I know how to use her Bair more frequently.

Just pick Lylat :190:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Soul. Soul. @ Jaguar360 Jaguar360

It works lol

Are you talking about the actual metagame, or the Pokémon in general? The power creep is real, and Fairy is a little busted on the defensive side. Pokémon needs an overhaul IMO.
Metagame, I like a lot of gen 6's designs. The power creep is way too real, and then as if it weren't dumb enough it went even further with ORAS.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy

Probably the same person who designed Omega Eldin Bridge.

If you try to recover from below as anyone with a straight line recovery, it just pushes you out completely. I faced a Zelda online as Zelda and that happened a total of five times that match. Five because we both got caught at the same time and whoever ported second launched the first one back to the stage >_>

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
teach me the way pls
It's pretty self-explanatory lol, you just put in the pokemon and stats you want and click "QR!" to get the code

I don't want to put any of the codes I've been making up since I haven't been paying much attention to OT/location/etc so I'm unsure of how legit mine are

Soul.

It's pretty self-explanatory lol, you just put in the pokemon and stats you want and click "QR!" to get the code

I don't want to put any of the codes I've been making up since I haven't been paying much attention to OT/location/etc so I'm unsure of how legit mine are
So I just get PKHex, make the Pokémon and get the QR?
wow this is a lot more simple than I thought lmao.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
It also gets Tinted Lens, Tailwind, and Sleep Powder. Butterfree op plz nerf b4 it's the second coming of Greninja kk
Secoming of Greninja is right. I actually used Compoundeyes Focus Sash Butterfreak with Double Powder, Tailwind and Bug Buzz back in gen 4 and it totally carried.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Evening Smashville / Town and City is so boring.
lol just saw this
Why you do this ._.

I haven't played Sync in forever. It's weird, but I see some similarities in how he and I play. We both like our jabs and dash attacks, and we're afraid to commit to aerials. Also, idk what to make of Pika's dair killing.

Last edited:

Soul.

inb4 I make these Pokémon and won't be able to play online
Why you do this ._.

I haven't played Sync in forever. It's weird, but I see some similarities in how he and I play. We both like our jabs and dash attacks, and we're afraid to commit to aerials. Also, idk what to make of Pika's dair killing.
I didn't know that lol. The video seemed entertaining

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It be weird if move tutor moves from ORAS wouldn't be allowed on Pokemon when put into XY, because I mean the code for the move exists. So why wouldn't it be able to be registered on a Pokemon using this QR code thingy?

And it's not heard of of having Pokemon with illegal moves being generated into the game so what would be the difference?

And no thanks, won't be using this. It's cheating. :^)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I should make a bunch of stuff to wonder trade and make some people happy.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I'm absolutely loving this QR code thing. Finally got that Mew I've wanted after 7 years ^_^.
I think I'm going to start breeding the non-legendaries I get from this once I've completed Alpha Sapphire's story and then maybe give some away on Wonder Trade.

I'm not going to use it for the stuff I know that I can easily get with DexNav or by soft resetting though. I wanted to earn most of the stuff that I get.

Soul.

This is a dream come true. No more breeding.
Is it possible to have Wide Guard Honedge on X/Y?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Ok so I'm trying this out right now and it's literally amazing

I lost interest in Pokemon because I spent more time breeding then actually playing. But now with this, I can have an entire perfect IV and EV trained team within minutes. Awesome.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'll probably only use it for pokemon who are a pain to obtain with perfect ivs otherwise. (Legendaries, event Pokemon, etc).

I still want to be as legitimate as possible. Also, can you rename the pokemon or not with this method or not?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I didn't mind breeding, but as someone without gens 4 or 5 I had no way to get the pokebank stuff and I wanted a LOT from pokebank, so it was really discouraging.

Most of the stuff I actually wanted and was able to breed I have, but now I can get all the rest of it without wasting more countless hours of my life

Soul.

I'll probably only use it for pokemon who are a pain to obtain with perfect ivs otherwise. (Legendaries, event Pokemon, etc).

I still want to be as legitimate as possible. Also, can you rename the pokemon or not with this method or not?
In order for you to rename the Pokémon with this thing you need a save file and that's just complex.
You can make a new one from scratch and name it something.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
This is a dream come true. No more breeding.
Is it possible to have Wide Guard Honedge on X/Y?
Time to finish the story of Omega Ruby so I can get into competitive Pokemon without the grind, and I can destroy my friends in Pokemon!
Poor Pokemon.
dont worry! That just means they need to use birth control! Now, they can have a good time whenever they want!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What does "Relearn Moves" even mean. Do I need to put something in there?
I dunno. If I had to guess I'd guess it's egg moves that aren't in its current set, so it can still relearn them.

I'm making my gimmicky Life Orb Rock Polish Aurorus that people love to leave their Gyarados' in on and die to a x4 SE Freeze-Dry :^)
lol
Speaking of, I see Aurorus gets Hyper Voice and Stealth Rock among other things from ORAS tutors. I should see what all ORAS tutors added.

Soul.

lol these questions
How do I put the QR code on this thing
edit: nvm

Last edited:
Top Bottom