• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Now that I have a New 3DS, I find it quite sad that Pokemon doesn't truly utilize the 3D effect...... I really wish they would patch it so it is 100% 3D when played on a New 3DS..... Sigh......

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
lol
Speaking of, I see Aurorus gets Hyper Voice and Stealth Rock among other things from ORAS tutors. I should see what all ORAS tutors added.
ORAS move tutors are pretty much "YOU GET A KNOCK OFF, YOU GET A KNOCK OFF, YOU GET A KNOCK OFF, EVERYONE GETS A KNOCK OFF!!"

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
what is this pkhex you all speak of? im quite confused, could someone explain?

no, dont link me a lmgtfy

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Decided I'm going to wonder trade shiny 5IV Larvestas with Giga Drain and Morning Sun.

Can't wait to see what sorts of exciting things I get in return!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, the customs tournament... Rosalina gets even more dangerous with Luma Warp and apparently Mega Man can do some wicked stuff with Shadow Blade.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
tfw you tune in to the tournament and the first match is a Diddy destroying DK
I hope we'll see custom Palutena. She's really entertaining to watch :')

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Doc gets really good with them, Falco also gets better with a better recovery. The DownB 3 is also nice
In context to themselves, yeah, but in comparison to say, Villager's Timber Counter and DK's Kong Cyclone I've been hearing about and saw, it's not really that great... Even Fox is so-so compared to being able to launch a living Shoryuken through Luma Warp or Palutena.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
In context to themselves, yeah, but in comparison to say, Villager's Timber Counter and DK's Kong Cyclone I've been hearing about and saw, it's not really that great... Even Fox is so-so compared to being able to launch a living Shoryuken through Luma Warp or Palutena.
Still better than Zeldas customs

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Wonder trading five larvestas
This should be good

1. lv2 German Zigzagoon with a potion
2. Porygon? I didn't have one of these yet, cool.
3. lol Numel, don't think I had one of these yet either
4. Dustox, didn't have one of these yet either!
5. oh god a female wobuffet why

Three new mons was pretty good for dex progression, I'll consider this fruitful.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I wonder if the developers even tried when making her customs

Like seriously, wtf is Nayru's Passion?
At least it's safe on shield, Sakurai probably thinks that it's oh so broken like what he thinks about her
I thought Squall had a use. If only Zelda could summon a real fighter. :p

A lovely night with a lovely goddess. :p
Yeah and they she'll be completely defensive and lose what is the main reason she's mid.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You know what would be cool?

If we can get QR codes for custom moves in Smash.

Now THAT would be worth cheating for. :^)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Can you gorls imagine if one of her Din's customs was a PK Fire/Arcfire clone

That'd be KILLER for her omgggg even though that's what Din's should've been in the first place

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
At least it's safe on shield, Sakurai probably thinks that it's oh so broken like what he thinks about her

Yeah and they she'll be completely defensive and lose what is the main reason she's mid.
Done right which they haven't done, a defensive character could work like Exdeath in Dissidia or Ganondorf, the King of Punishment. Aren't Rosalina, Duck Hunt, and Olimar defensive characters?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
DK is in grand finals
Wow
D-K DONKEY KONG
D-K DONKEY KONG IS HERE
HES THE LEADER OF TH- *ahem

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They should've given her a falco laser.
Hey, hey. HEY. I resent that. Might as well give everyone a Falco laser, but better. HMMMMMM?! Mario and Dr. Mario have Fast Fireball and Fast Pill, Luigi's default Fireball is already better, Rosalina has Shooting Star Bit, and Fox has his Impact Laser which is basically Wolf's Blaster and sort of 64 Fox's Blaster. MIGHT AS WELL AND MAKE FALCO'S BLASTER EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT! HMMMMMM?!

Why didn't Falco get two Blasters... :sadeyes:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Can you gorls imagine if one of her Din's customs was a PK Fire/Arcfire clone

That'd be KILLER for her omgggg even though that's what Din's should've been in the first place
Din's Fire should've been PK Thunder but with an explosion at the end of it's duration instead of fizzling out.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh my god that Storm Punch windbox is insane

Da:015: doesn't know about Cyclone having super armor for the active frames even midair I think, he tried to challenge it with dair and that doesn't work.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hey, hey. HEY. I resent that. Might as well give everyone a Falco laser, but better. HMMMMMM?! Mario and Dr. Mario have Fast Fireball and Fast Pill, Luigi's default Fireball is already better, Rosalina has Shooting Star Bit, and Fox has his Impact Laser which is basically Wolf's Blaster and sort of 64 Fox's Blaster. MIGHT AS WELL AND MAKE FALCO'S BLASTER EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT! HMMMMMM?!

Why didn't Falco get two Blasters... :sadeyes:
Exactly, Ya know us falco mains we get past that together
Done right which they haven't done, a defensive character could work like Exdeath in Dissidia or Ganondorf, the King of Punishment. Aren't Rosalina, Duck Hunt, and Olimar defensive characters?
then she'll be too defensive and can't kill. People fall out of her smashes, it's hard to land her aerials. Bthrow kills at like 135%

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Din's Fire should've been PK Thunder but with an explosion at the end of it's duration instead of fizzling out.
Or kept it as it was in OoT.

Oh my god that Storm Punch windbox is insane

Da:015: doesn't know about Cyclone having super armor for the active frames even midair I think, he tried to challenge it with dair and that doesn't work.
I've been wondering about Marth and Lucina's Storm Thrust and how useful would it be for them.

Top Bottom