• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I always thought Zelda was kinda good vs Megaman, Nayru helps reflect his stronger projectiles and Idk isn't she usually pretty effective against the campy types?

I love reflecting big projectiles, I was playing against a friend and KOed him by reflecting Thoron. He was sooo salty xD
thats the thing though. when he's just tossing out projectiles nilly willy its not so bad but when the lemons come out and they are all over the place in conjunction with the other projectiles and grab it means before you know it Zelda is at 130% and Mega is still at 30%.

Is Peach really bad against Megaman? I'd think being able to float over his projectiles would be useful...though I guess his aerials can challenge her at float height just fine too, but then I guess I'm a little confused as to where Jiggs is better.
again the lemons. trying to float around them only do so much and unless you have a turnip in tow its hard to retaliate quickly OoS cause lemon barrage. Jigglys air speed is better and Nair gets around the lemons easier for me, plus ducking projectiles. i still don't like the fight though

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
thats the thing though. when he's just tossing out projectiles nilly willy its not so bad but when the lemons come out and they are all over the place in conjunction with the other projectiles and grab it means before you know it Zelda is at 130% and Mega is still at 30%.

again the lemons. trying to float around them only do so much and unless you have a turnip in tow its hard to retaliate quickly OoS cause lemon barrage. Jigglys air speed is better and Nair gets around the lemons easier for me, plus ducking projectiles. i still don't like the fight though
Okii call me a total noob when it comes to Megaman but what are these lemons you speak of XD
I know most of his moveset but I won't lie, I haven't really played as him at all and when you say lemons all I think of is yaoi.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Someone is saying Fox isn't viable on the Character Competitive Impressions thread and I'm like "wat"

Personally I would use the GamePad for the screen alone. It's decent but if I were to choose I'd opt for the Pro Controller.
I second this, it's pretty useful as a screen
Wrong thread? 'Cause the Character Competitive Impressions thread had someone ask about the Pits being high tier.
Isn't this the Competitive Impressions 2.0: The Sass Social ?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
lmao
this thing rofl
oh boy

Guess I might have an excuse to start playing X again.

Okii call me a total noob when it comes to Megaman but what are these lemons you speak of XD
I know most of his moveset but I won't lie, I haven't really played as him at all and when you say lemons all I think of is yaoi.
Uncharged buster shots.

Jab/ftilt/nair.

Soul.

What is considered "ORAS stuff"? Can I give myself a Gunk Shot/Low Kick Greninja?
ORAS move tutors/Mega Stones found in that game.
No, you can't get a Gunk Shot / Low Kick Greninja in X/Y. The moves will be blank.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
lmao
this thing rofl
welp time to pull out my AS and try to relearn the metagame
wait is Mega Kangashkan still a thing cuz I really don't want to deal with the Diddy of Pokemon >_>
I got sent to losers bracket by cancer...
Shouldn't Dr. Mario be able to cure cancer? :^) Pssst. He can't. Zelda can.
Good luck in losers tho gorl

Soul.

welp time to pull out my AS and try to relearn the metagame
wait is Mega Kangashkan still a thing cuz I really don't want to deal with the Diddy of Pokemon >_>

Shouldn't Dr. Mario be able to cure cancer? :^) Pssst. He can't. Zelda can.
Good luck in losers tho gorl
Mega Kangaskhan is Diddy on VGC. OU is something else.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Aegislash went to ubers long ago.

:4greninja:'d

Last I remember of the OU banlist it was something like

Kangaskhanite
Gengarite
Blaziken
Deoxys (all formes, or is defense still OU?)
Lucarionite
Genesect
Aegislash
Mawilite
Greninja
Salamencite

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
T h a n k g o d. I can't tell you guys how many times I've been Toxic & King Shield stalled to death or gotten swept by a Weakness Policy Swords Dance one ;_;

Soul.

Aegislash went to ubers long ago.

:4greninja:'d

Last I remember of the OU banlist it was something like

Kangaskhanite
Gengarite
Blaziken
Deoxys (all formes, or is defense still OU?)
Lucarionite
Genesect
Aegislash
Mawilite
Greninja
Salamencite
Defense was banned right after Speed.
Lmao these codes are hilarious.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
this is off topic, if topics existed here, but why is there a Pikachu tcg with an attack called "BikaBika"? i dun getit

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Man I can't even remember all the things I wanted in X but couldn't have due to no bank transfer

do people even play XY still when they apparently don't have proper cross-compatibility with ORAS?

Soul.

Man I can't even remember all the things I wanted in X but couldn't have due to no bank transfer

do people even play XY still when they apparently don't have proper cross-compatibility with ORAS?
People still play X/Y. If only for the better hordes.
I'm trying to get competitive Celebi and other stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pokémon Talk here?... oh yeah :denzel:

People still play X/Y. If only for the better hordes.
I'm trying to get competitive Celebi and other stuff.
I think ORAS Has better hordes tho, EV Training is way easier in Hoenn

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
welp I'm pretty sure I'm never getting ORAS

I guess I'll still get myself some pokes on X for now just in case

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
ORAS move tutors/Mega Stones found in that game.
No, you can't get a Gunk Shot / Low Kick Greninja in X/Y. The moves will be blank.
That's not quite true actually. You can trade Pokemon with move tutor moves to X/Y, so I'd assume that you can get them with QR codes as well. It's just the Megas and a few moves like Hyperspace Fury/Precipice Blades/Origin Pulse that you can't get in X/Y I think. I could test tonight though to make sure.

Last edited:

Soul.

That's not quite true actually. You can trade Pokemon with move tutor moves to X/Y, so I'd assume that you can get them with QR codes as well. It's just the Megas and a few moves like Hyperspace Fury/Precipice Blades/Origin Pulse that you can't get in X/Y I think. I could test tonight though to make sure.
You can? So I can get a Gunk Shot / Low Kick Greninja?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well whatever, I'll try giving myself a Gunk Shot/Low Kick Greninja and see what happens.

Top Bottom