• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I JUST found the secret to doing the momentum reversal with a B-Reverse.
I've been trying to figure out how to do this for so long.
This is so huge for me.
I...I'm so happy now!:bluejump:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I've tried to use him, but the way he feels makes me sad.
Kirby feels so nice in this game, though. Much smoother with his ground - aerial transitions, instead of being some gross clunky thing. He only got a slight change in momentum from Brawl yet it makes him feel so smoooth.

although his acceleration can get really annoying

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Kirby feels so nice in this game, though. Much smoother with his ground - aerial transitions, instead of being some gross clunky thing. He only got a slight change in momentum from Brawl yet it makes him feel so smoooth.

although his acceleration can get really annoying
I've only touched Brawl, like, once in my lifetime so I wouldn't know what you're talking about. All I know is Kirby to me makes Zelda feel like Sonic.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I JUST found the secret to doing the momentum reversal with a B-Reverse.
I've been trying to figure out how to do this for so long.
This is so huge for me.
I...I'm so happy now!:bluejump:
All that time of me trying to teach you.. you finally got it! :'D
go my child, conquer the world

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Custom kirby hype
Just record them with your phone, that's what I did

Wait, so Zelda's worst enemy is.... Zelda? :drwtf:
I have replays that are too good for my phone camera XD. Plus when I use my iphone camera to record replays they always comes out looking like crap when I upload it. :/

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I've only touched Brawl, like, once in my lifetime so I wouldn't know what you're talking about. All I know is Kirby to me makes Zelda feel like Sonic.
I don't like/play fast characters so maybe that's why. Top tiers are smelly Sonic-lovers who don't want to be slow. Gross.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I quite like the Zelda VS Sheik MU except when on FD & despite being a real head scratcher to do well in :/

Like seriously, **** needle spam ;_;

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
All that time of me trying to teach you.. you finally got it! :'D
go my child, conquer the world
So it turns out the entire time I was just hitting the stick and pushing B in the wrong order, LOL.

All that training over a dumb error like that...

EDIT: Just remembered it's called a "wavebounce" or something like that.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Actually want to see more Pikachu because he's cute

so cute

HE LOOKS LIKE RUBBER IN SMASH 4
Pikachu's an electric mouse. It would need something like being rubber to stop from electrocuting itself. :p

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Time to hit the training grounds again.

@ Rickster Rickster which chars have you been able to get it to work with so far?
Just Lucario so far. I was just fooling around in the lab and it happened.

EDIT: I think most chars can do it, it's just more useful for certain ones. I see it getting use from Lucario, Greninja, and Zelda. Especially Lucario since the AS charge is a very useful tool that I don't get to use enough.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
You can B-Reverse Back Slash and Air Slash!
From the gifs I was under the impression that it only worked for neutral B's lol
Although I'm like 90% sure I know how to B-reverse already but w/e

On other notes, I need a secondary that can deal with projectiles and/or pressure.
Considering :4falco::4villager::4miisword:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
From the gifs I was under the impression that it only worked for neutral B's lol
Although I'm like 90% sure I know how to B-reverse already but w/e

On other notes, I need a secondary that can deal with projectiles and/or pressure.
There's also Mega Man, Wario?, and would Greninja count as another character who anti-zones well? Samus maybe too.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"Pressure" is vague. Shield pressure? Resetting to neutral? Quick aerials to break out of juggles?

:4metaknight: Multiple jumps + good ground speed, Shuttle Loop/dair OoS, and Dimensional Cape for escaping juggles.
:rosalina: Gravitational Pull, usmash OoS + a playstyle built around keeping the opponent out. Has a hard time landing when juggled though.
:4pikachu: Quick Attack, frame 3 nair for combo breaking, OoS Quick Attack + usmash. Also, Quick Attack.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I wanted to try and learn Pikachu but gave up on it. He's so hard to use for me, I don't wanna learn all this Quick Attack stuff...

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @XDanDan612 sorry I did so bad, I'm really tired from soccer, homework, and school. I hope the next time i play I do better. Great peach and jiggs. Anyways I think I'm sick ugh. Anyways great job dan

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I was going to have pikachu as my main way back during the beginning of the game's life along with Rosalina, but I just ended up liking other characters far more.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I found Pikachu to have an interesting playstyle but then I got mad that he wasn't Raichu and didn't learn him.

Soul.

I wanted to try and learn Pikachu but gave up on it. He's so hard to use for me, I don't wanna learn all this Quick Attack stuff...
I can understand that. Pika is a "technical" character for this very reason. Quick Attack is the reason it's so good (well mostly).
(yes Pika's an it. not a he, not a she. It. IT. ITT. That's how Pokémon work :4pacman:)
I found Pikachu to have an interesting playstyle but then I got mad that he wasn't Raichu and didn't learn him.
Raichu in Smash would be 64 Pikachu

Last edited:
Top Bottom