• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Vectoring was nice, too bad it's gone
I use jab lock to HSB/Fsmash for no reason.... lol. Not sure if you have to position yourself before the opponent falls down or something.
I had to double take, cause I've never seen you with a non-Pikachu avi

D

Deleted member

Soo...I have two papers due tomorrow.....and I haven't started them at all...

:starman:YAY FOR PROCRASTINATION!:starman:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
@ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd Dr Guru who else does Doc do well against in the high tier bracket? other than Luigi.
As far as doing good/better than Mario, you could say to some extent Ness as his projectile works decently vs. him but I lack the experience in that MU in particular so I can't positively say it, but none of Doc's projectiles can be absorbed by Ness giving him actual control to SOME DEGREE in that MU. They're more effective than Mario fireballs in that MU at least. Anything else I'm not sure, but I do think Luigi is thankfully relevant cause he's a common pick right now and I think it's important to note.

I think the only top/high tier MUs that I think Doc does notably bad vs. are Sheik, ZSS to some extent, Rosalina a bit, and Pikachu off the top of my head. Everything else is just slightly worse than Mario MU IMO, but this could change down the road (I'm far from perfect lol).

Diddy actually isn't horrible (not great either but not hardcore loss) and Luigi is alright to deal with as Doc. Falcon I argue is close because of Falcon's options vs. Doc's and how they punish each other so far (really fun MU).

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
All the Zelda bashing is hurting me...

I'll make a tier list that everyone can criticize when I get home. :p

Soul.

As far as doing good/better than Mario, you could say to some extent Ness as his projectile works decently vs. him but I lack the experience in that MU in particular so I can't positively say it, but none of Doc's projectiles can be absorbed by Ness giving him actual control to SOME DEGREE in that MU. They're more effective than Mario fireballs in that MU at least. Anything else I'm not sure, but I do think Luigi is thankfully relevant cause he's a common pick right now and I think it's important to note.

I think the only top/high tier MUs that I think Doc does notably bad vs. are Sheik, ZSS to some extent, Rosalina a bit, and Pikachu off the top of my head. Everything else is just slightly worse than Mario MU IMO, but this could change down the road (I'm far from perfect lol).

Diddy actually isn't horrible (not great either but not hardcore loss) and Luigi is alright to deal with as Doc. Falcon I argue is close because of Falcon's options vs. Doc's and how they punish each other so far (really fun MU).
I can see why Doc does bad vs. Pikachu.
1. Mouse Pokémon is fast
2. Thunder Jolt/Wave
3. Quick Attack is the best
4. Combos
5. Doesn't care about gimps

Doc's customs help him a bit here though

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Uh...honestly, I'm trying to figure it out again now myself. When diagonals got changed in 1.0.5 it made my method (wiggle rapidly over a cardinal direction) not work anymore. If I figure it out again I'll let you know!
That would be much appreciated thank you sis!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
All this wii fit underrating is giving me a heart attack smh
Wut. I put her as mid tier in my list, when you compared her range to Mario's, it was an aha moment for me. While she has wonkier hitboxes, her range is about Mario's on each side. Word on the street is Mario doesn't kill well, something WFT is much better at doing. I mean, DB f-tilt, plz. A kill move that comes out that quickly and can be done out of a pivot is bonkers. I feel she has a stronger air game as well, but I'd need a frame data comparison or something. Her recovery makes Mario look like Little Mac, lol. His combo game is better, but who needs that when you got herp derp mega hoops on your side. The only thing keeping me from bringing her up even further currently a lack of results.

Page is mine, submit to your new overlord with a six pack and helpful exercise tips.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I just got called a spammer, by a NAir spamming Rosalina.

Here's the kicker:
I was playing as:4lucina: and used all of her moves except up throw.

#forglory

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just got called a spammer, by a NAir spamming Rosalina.

Here's the kicker:
I was playing as:4lucina: and used all of her moves except up throw.

#forglory
Are you sure he was calling you a spammer and not just letting you know that he is? :secretkpop:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Are you sure he was calling you a spammer and not just letting you know that he is? :secretkpop:
How foolish of me to assume otherwise. Internet people are always so respectful and honest.

In other news, I can't PP to the right... I wonder if using the gamepad has anything to do with that...

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
In other news, I can't PP to the right... I wonder if using the gamepad has anything to do with that...
I can't either (3DS, though). The thumb motion feels much more awkward moving right than moving left, imo

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You can PP on the ds? I can't even tell whether I'm foxtrotting ever.
I get it around 1 in 3 times (again, only going left), but my hands aren't fast enough to do any attacks out of it without a C-stick so it's kind of pointless for me to do.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
How would you Zelda players feel if I made a rage research thread on her KO moves? The Palutena boards made one, and it seems like it could be helpful to get exact numbers for Zelda considering a rage elevator is lethal.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
How would you Zelda players feel if I made a rage research thread on her KO moves? The Palutena boards made one, and it seems like it could be helpful to get exact numbers for Zelda considering a rage elevator is lethal.
how about we just send a petition to sakurai to remove rage instead.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
KERO actually did some work for the Greninja boards with that, I think it's very useful information to have; I certainly wouldn't have known that I could be going for uthrow kills at ~120% with rage without that.

I actually am okay with rage only because it makes heavies more viable and scarier
It feels like it hurts a decent amount of characters more than it helps them, particularly when they have combo starters with high base knockback that start to launch too far something like 30% earlier than they should.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
aMSa's the only player I've seen using them extensively in actual play, but supposedly they're useful for Luigi idk

Unrelated, lol at Lucario #11 and above Fox and Luigi on the community tier list.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ok, here's my mess of a tier list. I didn't think it would be this hard to make one...

S: :4diddy::4sheik:

A: :rosalina::4zss::4sonic::4pikachu:

A-: :4fox::4lucario::4yoshi::4luigi::4ness::4falcon:

B: :4villager::4peach::4greninja::4pit::4darkpit::4shulk::4megaman:

B-: :4mario::4robinf::4pacman::4bowser::4metaknight::4marth::4olimar:

C: :4littlemac::4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4tlink::4bowserjr::4jigglypuff::4palutena:

C-: :4falco::4dedede::4duckhunt::4wiifit:

D::4myfriends::4dk::4drmario::4kirby::4lucina::4samus:

:4charizard:,:4gaw:,:4rob:,:4wario2:, and :4mii: have been left out because I know next to nothing about them. I also didn't take customs into account.
Lol the Zelda characters all ended up next to each other.

EDIT: I feel like by putting Zelda so high, my list is gonna be instantly terrible to you guys, LOL.

Last edited:
I like how we all thought Ike was fine and viable but we still put him at the lower half of our lists (Most of us, not all of us)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol legdetensity Zamus is so zero skill spamus i hate her and her jet heels XD

i got nothing though seems like you have a good handle on them as far as i can tell lol. Wii Fit so jank though with them spikes XD

Top Bottom