• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
When I see a Kirby like that, I go up and use Judge on them. Often they break out in time to get hit, and if not, 9 hits them out of it anyway!
Whenever I see a Kirby do that, I pause -> L + R + A + Start -> leave the room

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I recently picked up samus.
I'm proud of you, sis! Nobody plays Samus :(
I almost mained Samus but I ended up just using her as a secondary. She's really fun and her bair is life.

Also, I think your optimism has gotten to me because I now believe that default Palutena is mid-tier.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
imo counters that aren't Power Vision are drastically overrated

I frequently don't even remember that Palutena has a counter

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I think you meant it's a funny way to spell pennisism
... ok I'll give you that.
imo counters that aren't Power Vision are drastically overrated

I frequently don't even remember that Palutena has a counter
They don't have to be good counters. You just have to get 1 solid counter off a match to win easily. Yes, this can be said for a lot of things, but counters are unique in that they involve your opponent thinking they're making a play.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I thought Palutena's counter was awful? It feels slow to me (and also I forget that it's even there. Same with the barrier thing for side b. I never use either of them).

_

I remember thinking Palutena was the ultimate Little Mac counter back in the early days of the 3DS version. I'd go on FG and use the barrier thing at the edge after throwing Little Mac offstage. It was quite unreliable but it was hilarious when it actually worked.

Last edited:

Soul.

Fox just can't escape the Pikachu chaingrabs/chain...jolts? First Brawl now this, lol.
If I recall correctly this is supposed to work against everyone starting at 80%. Can't be teched if done correctly.
The Fox MU might as well be on Pikachu's favor even more thanks to this.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not sure if anyone has seen this before but...

Yeeeeaaahhhhh.....
@ Rysir Rysir @Enderman_Aura

*Runs away*
How does this even happen??
Anyone up for doing some doubles with me over lolfi?

Was hoping for some 1v1s today, but I'm not feeling the focus yet. Maybe after, I'd be down for some 1v1 rotations or something.
I can! But I warn you, I don't know how good I am at doubles. Haven't done many on Wii U.
Will you still take me

EDIT: Omg that gif LOL.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone up for doing some doubles with me over lolfi?

Was hoping for some 1v1s today, but I'm not feeling the focus yet. Maybe after, I'd be down for some 1v1 rotations or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

I'd love to play, but I'm doing homework. :'(
I'll be on for awhile unless I randomly fall asleep, so you're welcome to join when you're done
How does this even happen??

I can! But I warn you, I don't know how good I am at doubles. Haven't done many on Wii U.
Will you still take me

EDIT: Omg that gif LOL.
Don't worry I'm terrible in dubs too for this game. We can fail together :p nah but I'll try my best though. My NNID is Mocha151

I just need to find 2 more people brb

I totally would, but I am Mexican. Mexicans have strict parents .-. Well my parents are actually really chill but I dont understand why they don't want me playing video games late xD
Well I'd be down sometime when it's good for you. And yeah I left my dependency on my parents long ago

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'll be on for awhile unless I randomly fall asleep, so you're welcome to join when you're done

Don't worry I'm terrible in dubs too for this game. We can fail together :p nah but I'll try my best though. My NNID is Mocha151

I just need to find 2 more people brb

Well I'd be down sometime when it's good for you. And yeah I left my dependency on my parents long ago
Request sent!
And I might be able to get us another person to play. Let me check real quick.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
If you do, feel free to let them join! Also, I need to clear my friend roster. 100 limit is not enough :<
So it turns out my friend is also looking for 2 other players to do doubles with. Ok with you?
EDIT: Forgot to say that they already have a partner. Basically the same situation as us, lol.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I thought Palutena's counter was awful? It feels slow to me (and also I forget that it's even there. Same with the barrier thing for side b. I never use either of them).
It isn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be, but imo it's the second worst counter behind Ike's. Frame 10 is disgustingly slow.

It has a great damage multiplier though; Ike's is 1 frame faster with a worse multiplier but is otherwise fairly comparable.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
And the wifi sds commence xD

Good effort though

I don't mind getting share stocked, I'm used to it

*edit* Nice work!
WOW. I am so sorry about spiking you! I am so bad at doubles...

Last edited:
Top Bottom