• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

The funny thing is, is that the Little Mac chose to play on Skyloft. That's clearly a terrible stage for him lol.
Speaking as someone who doesn't play Mac or own a Wii U (read: highly reputable source), it doesn't really seem like a bad stage for him to me. The platform layouts between transitions are (mostly) fine for him, a lot of the landing locations are flat walkoffs which are GREAT for him, and the landing locations that suck for him aren't actually bad either because they're temporary.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
:awesome:

muaahahahaa.. I also struck down another friend while her premium ended.
//ninja's away.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Speaking as someone who doesn't play Mac or own a Wii U (read: highly reputable source), it doesn't really seem like a bad stage for him to me. The platform layouts between transitions are (mostly) fine for him, a lot of the landing locations are flat walkoffs which are GREAT for him, and the landing locations that suck for him aren't actually bad either because they're temporary.
I don't know. I think places with platforms and transitions are definitely not good for him because they disrupt his rush downs and give me breathing room. Maybe "terrible" was too harsh, but he definitely chose a stage that benefited me much more than him.

Look at how close our match on FD (flat, no platforms, no transitions) was compared to that...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
ayyyyyyyyyyyy

And with a page claim! One day Twili... one day...

'ello. :colorful:
Completely intentional.

Honestly I feel proud of myself. And of the mods who made this happen so quickly compared to the last time I pranked people.
Last time it took about two weeks--this time just an hour. :evil:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ME AND @ P PATH O__o ARE FABULOUS. WE'RE #PINKPALS

We look so good in this picture. :cool:
Completely intentional.
Honestly I feel proud of myself. And of the mods who made this happen so quickly compared to the last time I pranked people.
Last time it took about two weeks--this time just an hour. :evil:
I don't doubt it. :link:

xD haha, Well, then, watch out, your premium will expire eventually! :grrr:
HOW DOES IT FEEL, HUH? :p
Rickkkkkkkkkky

It feels... it feels... like rainbows and butterflies. :sheep:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Okay, I watched the set @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger (great Zelda btw, you ruined that mac so hard lol)

If anything I'm more convinced it's a fine stage for Mac after seeing the transformations, but I feel like the Mac player wasn't playing as well (died to walkoff cheese early first stock [though he was playing poorly near the blast zone and deserved it], SD'd to a misinput second stock, the stage actually would've saved him third stock if he didn't panic upB into your fsmash) and very little of it was stage related. Though naturally Mac isn't going to do as well on any other stage as he does on FD.

Like, the only really bad transformations for him that popped up were at 6:58 (just camped it out) and 7:50 (the platform layout would've let you play really lame against him, though it didn't come up), and neither really had anything unfavorable happen for him, he just had to wait it out. The rest were all good to amazing layouts for him.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I hate Ness's bthrow so much right now. :salt::shaker:

EDIT: Btw they're done. The other guy says GGs!

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Wasn't too bad for a start Rickster, imo, got some wins here and there and some cute team combos. My Zelda did worse than my secondary though ._.

I liked this one thing we did with lighting kick to up b. And some other weird thing with Greninja's up air into your up air. Also, I like the Lucario so far... I barely see anyone use him.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wasn't too bad for a start Rickster, imo, got some wins here and there and some cute team combos. My Zelda did worse than my secondary though ._.

I liked this one thing we did with lighting kick to up b. And some other weird thing with Greninja's up air into your up air. Also, I like the Lucario so far... I barely see anyone use him.
Yeah, sorry about some of the dumb stuff I did early on, lol. I was kind of "out of it" for a bit. Those were fun though! And don't forget that thing where you dair spiked one of them into me when I happened to be randomly usmashing (read:didn't expect) for a KO.

And your Zelda was fine! You knew exactly where to go for all the team combos, and when I SD'd (again) you did some cool mindgames with her smash attacks to win the match for us.

And you actually like Lucario? Most people I run into hate him and just say that he rewards bad play. Thanks for the compliment though! It really boosted my confidence in him, since I'm on the verge of dropping him.
I'll play!
Sorry for the late response, adding you now! You can host.
Can I spectate?
Sure!

EDIT: Just realized that the little pointer hand changes to a thumbs up gesture pointing backwards if you hover over the back button.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Nah you were fine, don't worry. I had fun, even with wifi bs :p

As for Lucario, I simply never run into the character. Aura + rage is ridiculous, but it's there in the game, and if you enjoy the character, don't let people dictate on whether or not he requires 'skill' to use. Keep it up with all your chars

@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger I guess I have to add you since you're hosting, one sec

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I don't even know how that works...

Does someone w/ premium just select a username to prank? Hew hates yew sew?
didn't see a response to this, Don't worry BJN39 I noticed you
there is a separate board you can post at for targets. You create a new thread, post a target and post a link to the target's profile page (optional). Mods of the premium board do the rest of the work. Also the only people who can't be pranked are non premium and non mods

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
@ Rickster Rickster @ Mocha Mocha Good games! Pretty nice stuff. Zelda can be a bit scarier than I expected in 2v2.
Yeah good games. Nah I couldn't pull off my kicks and whatnot in the lil delay, but it's all good. Nice teamwork too, covering your partner and playing patient. It's weird because I've run into another Bowser who plays exactly like you, so I thought you were both the same people at first lol

Top Bottom