• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games! This is actually the first doubles team I've played that does team combos and stuff. And your Bowser has gotten even scarier...
But of course! Always learning.
Yeah good games. Nah I couldn't pull off my kicks and whatnot in the lil delay, but it's all good. Nice teamwork too, covering your partner and playing patient. It's weird because I've run into another Bowser who plays exactly like you, so I thought you were both the same people at first lol
Thanks!

You probably don't remember, but Rezid (Hukster then) and I played you a couple of times, WAY back in the old days of AiB Brawl doubles ladder. We only got a little bit absolutely destroyed by that Zelda/Snake. D:
We weren't exactly great at Brawl doubles

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
But of course! Always learning.

Thanks!

You probably don't remember, but Rezid (Hukster then) and I played you a couple of times, WAY back in the old days of AiB Brawl doubles ladder. We only got a little bit absolutely destroyed by that Zelda/Snake. D:
We weren't exactly great at Brawl doubles
I remember you and Hukster and our Brawl doubles. How is that guy btw? Haven't heard from him in awhile. And yes, Snake/Zelda was <3 Man I miss those days...

At least Ness and Bowser are better in this game, and you two have gotten better at working together. I didn't realize we were fighting a team that was used to teaming together ;o

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
I remember you and Hukster and our Brawl doubles. How is that guy btw? Haven't heard from him in awhile. And yes, Snake/Zelda was <3 Man I miss those days...

At least Ness and Bowser are better in this game, and you two have gotten better at working together. I didn't realize we were fighting a team that was used to teaming together ;o
GGs! Fun matches today! :) Those two Zeldas though, they were pretty darn scary. :o |
Funny you should mention, Xadrin linked me this. I am that Rezid you guys fought. Haha. I just go by that name now. :p Unable to change it here. Haha. I've been doing great! ^^ Been a bit busy with some stuff, but overall good. :p

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
GGs! Fun matches today! :) Those two Zeldas though, they were pretty darn scary. :o |
Funny you should mention, Xadrin linked me this. I am that Rezid you guys fought. Haha. I just go by that name now. :p Unable to change it here. Haha. I've been doing great! ^^ Been a bit busy with some stuff, but overall good. :p
Nah I was just getting started :p we should 1v1 sometime. I'm sure you're enjoying Smash 4's improvement to Ness though!

Great hearing from you again Huk, and welcome to our home~

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

Smash 4 Bowser is too good. I am liking the whole thing with not losing most match-ups.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I got KO'd by Din's.

What is life

And GGs @ Hukster Hukster ! You're the first Ness I've fought that actually knows what they're doing, lol.

Last edited:

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
Nah I was just getting started :p we should 1v1 sometime. I'm sure you're enjoying Smash 4's improvement to Ness though!

Great hearing from you again Huk, and welcome to our home~
Just getting started?! D: Yeah, I'm loving and hating the changes on Ness to be honest, like he got some great stuff for sure, but some stuff he lost like short hop DAir approach. Now I get that landing lag for doing it. ;~;
We for sure should 1v1 sometime, I'll probably leave you a message sometime in the near future on NDJ or something, would be great to get more Zelda MU exp. Haha.

And thanks! Seems like a nice, cozy area to hang out, even though I'm not part of the Zeldas. I hope they don't mind having a Ness main randomly come here. xD

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just getting started?! D: Yeah, I'm loving and hating the changes on Ness to be honest, like he got some great stuff for sure, but some stuff he lost like short hop DAir approach. Now I get that landing lag for doing it. ;~;
We for sure should 1v1 sometime, I'll probably leave you a message sometime in the near future on NDJ or something, would be great to get more Zelda MU exp. Haha.

And thanks! Seems like a nice, cozy area to hang out, even though I'm not part of the Zeldas. I hope they don't mind having a Ness main randomly come here. xD
This may as well be the Smash 4 Social except smaller and better, lol.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

For sure, and you'll be getting more than just Zelda MU experience. But well, can't promise I'll put in work in lag ;-;

And np, you guys are always welcome here

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Are you Ashley?

Soul.

This may as well be the Smash 4 Social except smaller and better, lol.
What are you talking about bruh the Smash 4 Social is like 100x hilarious than this thing.
This thread is useful competitively speaking tho lmao

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
WAT WE ALMOST WENT TO TIME OUT LMAO

@ Rickster Rickster Before anything I think, it's getting comfortable with his moves. That's the main struggle with Greninja, especially on wifi. Like I can barely move and his inputs require such strict precision

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
WAT WE ALMOST WENT TO TIME OUT LMAO
It's only set to 6 minutes for some reason....that's for 2 stock.
Well unless something changed when I wasn't paying attention, lol.

EDIT: Should we start rotations or anything? Or do you two want to play for awhile?

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I didn't really want to play, only spectate. Just felt like having those 2-ish games for now lol. Unless you want to take a little break

*edit* If you want, I can show you some stuff for this char, just to practice. Though it'd help to have like a chat or something. Hang on, gonna pick on a computer here with us

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I didn't really want to play, only spectate. Just felt like having those 2-ish games for now lol. Unless you want to take a little break

*edit* If you want, I can show you some stuff for this char, just to practice. Though it'd help to have like a chat or something
Really? That would be nice. I have a Skype, if that helps.
GGs gorls~ @ Mocha Mocha @ Rickster Rickster

Was a lot of fun - we should do it again soon!
GGs! Your Zelda is really nice!

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Hang on pick a flat stage Rickster. And yeah Skype would be easier to communicate lol. I'm mocha.mew on there

Yeah was fun, ggs sisters

@ Rickster Rickster Feel free to add me, it's hard for me to explain by just showing stuff xD also lol at how long we've been picking on this Bowser

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hang on pick a flat stage Rickster. And yeah Skype would be easier to communicate lol. I'm mocha.mew on there

Yeah was fun, ggs sisters

@ Rickster Rickster Feel free to add me, it's hard for me to explain by just showing stuff xD also lol at how long we've been picking on this Bowser
Omg I'm SO SORRY. I just saw this. :facepalm:

Ok request finally sent.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Summary of DK.

@ Ffamran Ffamran will probably be more interested in the whole video for obvious reasons :4falco:
E: jeez this vid is 10 days old, I'm way behind on these uploads...

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
3 hours of Greninja training hype, @ Rickster Rickster

Let's not forget all this Bowser bullying we had, hyezz
Omg how did time go by so fast?
I was pretty surprised when I looked at the clock and saw "4 am", lol.

Thanks for the training though! It's really gonna help me as I learn Greninja! I'm hoping he can be my first true secondary (read:actually put time into).

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Third link: I love how these commentators are commenting on that Luigi's "amazing upsmash reads" when he's literally doing the same thing every time. The main thing that stood out to me that he read well were your rolls, in which he ran just a little further ahead for the grab. Also, that ending... I can see what you mean by braindead. That was rough, sis, but you did what you could, considering everything. If it were me, I would have gotten clean 3 stocked.
Haha if yew noticed I didn't even want go on the stage. I just sharked from below with uairs. Thanks sis.
#coffeepals

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Mac's Nair is actually pretty solid in alleviating some aerial pressure that's relatively slow iirc.

Ie Zelda lolol

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Here's ginger gaymers tournament match
@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger

First match, I felt you were jumping right into Little Mac when you were recovering WAY too much & relied on Nayru's & FSmash too much (though there were some uses of the former that worked beautifully like 1:54). I also felt you should try to read the counters more because he did them a good few times in that match but you either triggered it or let him go unpunished. I loved the usage of Ftilt though.

Second match, there isn't much to say, you pressured Little Mac into a corner which was awesome & used the transformations quite well. Just always be cautious of what your opponent will do because there were two times where he shouldn't have hit you at all (7:08 & 8:44 with the latter would probably never work to begin with because of how overly defensive he was playing at that transformation).

Overall, good **** sis!

OMQ long time no see gurl how are ya sis?

Also I saw someone said Smash Drama? WHAT WHERE WHEN WHO WHY

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think zelda has good air game.

Nair is fast and good for combos

Fair/Bair come out pretty fast and are strong. Just don't whiff.

Uair has lots of range and its really strong.

Dair is fast strong and super reliable.

I'd say zelda has a great air game

Top Bottom