• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Poor Zelda, I feel like at this point she is an abused house wife with a weird obsession with elevators.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
yeah wtf is up with her run animation this game.
like its not so bad in melee because her legs move slower, but when they sped up the animation for brawl/sm4ash it looks so awkward...she really should lift up her dress or just make her like glide faster on the ground but reduce that leg movement speed

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I'm scared to go out into somewhere other than Zelda boards.
There are so many bad/dumb people in the smash community at this point that it's like I'm being trolled instead of doing the trolling.
I'm afraid I might run into A2
What happened to him?
What character is he typing nonsensical essays about now?

@ Mocha Mocha sis do you have Dragon Age Inquistion?

These companions are slaying me.
Idk who to romance, Cassandra was my original bae since we can't have Vivenne but then Dorian came along with his snark and his shading of the other party members and now I'm conflicted.
Awesome gif lol. And I can't stop playing Dragon Age Inquisition when I have free time sooo...

As for who to romance, remember some are gender and/or race locked. I started out as a female elven archer (just to be a bit DIFFERENT from always starting as a mage all the time). If you started out as a female elf of any kind, remember that Solas is like the pickiest companion when it comes to romance, so he'll ONLY romance female elves.

How do you feel about some of the companions being gender/race locked? I have mixed opinions about it. I like that Bioware is being more 'open-minded' but I don't like that they're trying to shove sexuality down your throat in some circumstances.

Oh and how far are you in the game? There are some hilarious moments with Cassandra, Varric, and Iron Bull

*Edit* HOW THE EFFS DID I MISS SO MANY PAGES OF POST? Guess that's what DAI does to you...

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Have you, or anyone played Dragon Age Inquisition yet? How do you guys like it (or not like it) so far?
No, not yet :(. I want to get an Xbox One/PS4 first, since it's kinda like the "full version". I might cave and get the 360 version though...

I have played Origins and II though. Love those!

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
No, not yet :(. I want to get an Xbox One/PS4 first, since it's kinda like the "full version". I might cave and get the 360 version though...

I have played Origins and II though. Love those!
I was tempted to get it for the 360 as well, but I just caved in and got an Xbox One on Black Friday (saved like at least 90ish dollars). I like the console so far... haven't had any issues with it yet, and the graphics are gorgeous.

I'll try not to spoil the game for you, but just gonna say... it's very open-worldness. Just like Zelda U is planning to be like. Skyrim's influence is so strong lol. Plants and ore seem to spawn frequently in this game, allowing for more usage of alchemy and armor/weapon crafting. Enemies also seem to respawn, so freeee experience points. I don't know what the level cap is though, if any.

Tactics seem a bit simple if you're used to using them in the past DA titles. If you never really used them before, then you won't notice a difference.

There's a lot to explore; many regions, many environments. You can get a mount too now, and summon it any time in these regions. Fast traveling is easier now too.

*Edit* And there's more of course, but like I said, don't wanna spoil too much :3

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I like her shoulder pads and the strut she has when she walks. The latter feels completely unfitting for her character, but it's hilariously fabulous.

Her legs look like they're spazzing out during her dash, they could make it look more graceful.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
inb4 just make her float around with her magic. THAT would be cool. :3

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I was tempted to get it for the 360 as well, but I just caved in and got an Xbox One on Black Friday (saved like at least 90ish dollars). I like the console so far... haven't had any issues with it yet, and the graphics are gorgeous.

I'll try not to spoil the game for you, but just gonna say... it's very open-worldness. Just like Zelda U is planning to be like. Skyrim's influence is so strong lol. Plants and ore seem to spawn frequently in this game, allowing for more usage of alchemy and armor/weapon crafting. Enemies also seem to respawn, so freeee experience points. I don't know what the level cap is though, if any.

Tactics seem a bit simple if you're used to using them in the past DA titles. If you never really used them before, then you won't notice a difference.

There's a lot to explore; many regions, many environments. You can get a mount too now, and summon it any time in these regions. Fast traveling is easier now too.

*Edit* And there's more of course, but like I said, don't wanna spoil too much :3
Wow, congrats on that Black Friday deal! That's definitely a steal. Good to hear that you're not having any issues with it.

Yes, I've been hearing how open it is. Nice to see it taking some tips out of The Elder Scrolls' book. Those are amazing too. Is the crafting still like Origins? I don't remember how it was in II. O found the crafting kinda annoying, since I had to put so many skill points into it to get good stuff.

I never really used the tactics that much, outside of really annoying boss fights
Broodmother O_O

And finally, MOUNTS! I've wanted this for so long.

Thanks for giving me the rundown without spoiling anything! And don't let me restrict you guys talking about it.

Sorry for late response. In class lol.

Latte

Smash Ace
Some days I'll think "Wow! I think I'm getting the hang of this 'Zelda' thing," and other days I'll wallow in sadness and self pity while drowning in my own tears after FWing off of the stage.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
The way Zelda's shoulders move when she walks/runs...

Imo they should do away with her shoulder pads
mocha! Were supposed to love Zeldas cauldrons, she can have them hacked out unlike peach, who doesn't have real shoulders.

I like her shoulder pads and the strut she has when she walks. The latter feels completely unfitting for her character, but it's hilariously fabulous.

Her legs look like they're spazzing out during her dash, they could make it look more graceful.
I love Zeldas emotionless walk of confidence more than her derpy run of urgency. Puts the fear into people because she's unhurried

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Her Pauldrons are bothering me too...they clip really badly sometimes on her idle animation. I guess I'm only noticing now because of the HD, lol.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I haven't even beat classic mode on 9.0 yet. The game always gives me a terribad stage that I can't avoid like Skyworld and then I end up getting a game over.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I can do it but I died in Master Fortress like, right next to the final core because I accidentally SDI'd a plant laser into lava on the wall.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm waiting for "high gravity smooth landing" to becime standard so the game will be more like Melee/PM...

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If that happens, I'll cry. Why do people make the game play them, rather than have THEMSELVES play the game? =w=;;

Leave unnecessary Melee/PM stuff out of this. :ccccc

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I almost wish they just made smooth landing an "option" you could toggle in the menu or something rather than a trait on a piece of equipment.

High Gravity + Smooth Lander mode! There you go! Done.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Smooth Lander and High Gravity only increasingly incentivize Sm4sh's insane rolls.

Implementing it as part of the game's standard physics would probably require a rebalancing of the entire cast, which I would be for so long as they do something about Sm4sh's shield and rolling mechanics.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Anybody up for a game? My internet might not be the best and I'm not really great but I'm tired of recurring to FG for Smash fun :p.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to tell you this but...

UnseenisSeen.png

You've been seen.

/randomoff

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
Going to a tournament that starts in like an hour and a half.

http://www.twitch.tv/stlbarwarz/profile

Idk if this is the right link or not, I dont know how this site works.

Not using Zelda but posting it just to show why SlayUTena is better than her.

Mocha Ill reply to your post later, I gtg lol

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Going to a tournament that starts in like an hour and a half.

http://www.twitch.tv/stlbarwarz/profile

Idk if this is the right link or not, I dont know how this site works.

Not using Zelda but posting it just to show why SlayUTena is better than her.

Mocha Ill reply to your post later, I gtg lol
Best of luck sis! There better be a lot side taunts ya hear me :p

Top Bottom