• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You just gotta belieeeeeeeeve, Aerodrome. XD

Also--

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
seems like the general consensus is that Roy is good

but here I am getting shield grabbed and punished whenever i use side b, and wouldn't up b leave you vulnerable af?
You would think so, but seeing how this character is like the size of Squirtle and has the airspeed of like Wario when he's out of his car makes him hard to hit.
Then he gets his car back like almost immediatly after touching the ground.
This character is a pain.

Also mix up side b with short hops and spaced aerials.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I can't use Bowser Jr and crew at all either but fighting one is always such an uphill battle (unless I'm like Sheik rofl)

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
He might be hard to hit, but half the time he's taking 18% extra base damage than he normally would, and his air speed I've found is mediocre, BUT I DONT HAVE THE DATA TO BACK ME UP ON THIS YET but im fairly certain

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if anyone saw this, but some pretty advantageous stuff for Zelda VS Rosalina:

http://youtu.be/wiUeqvKoi20?t=2m23s

Zelda's Dtilt hitbox actually completely stops Rosalina's Up B recovery from snapping to the ledge at all, assuming you can time it right.

@Nairo seems to have no difficulties here though! The timing doesn't seem that difficult considering Dtilt's lingering hitbox. Perhaps there are some other recoveries Zelda can Dtilt deny as well? This might need some looking into!

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I didn't know Zelda could combo into Lightning Kick against Dedede. I actually feel like she does okay against him.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Why is zelda so damn bad in this game, I thought separating her from sheik might give her a chance to be decent but this is barely better than brawl and why is she still so slow, she should be at least peach's speed. I though this game was big on being balanced even though it clearly isn't, rosie is broken, little mac is still way too strong on the ground and sheik and zero suit can just wreck pretty much every other character.

She better get patched

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Was at a friend's house, and because there was only a Wii, I decided to hook up some Brawl and play some Zelda. But then--

"Wait, wtf Ftilt trajectory?"
"I can spam Dtilt 5-6 times in a row?"
"OMG dat Fsmash and Dsmash has like no cool down."
"USmash exists?"
"Din's fire is actually usable to an extent--"
"Wait, why did my Uair kill at 75%?"
"NAIR AUTO CANCEL YESSSSSS"
"Double Lightning Kicks off a short hop with minimal ending lag more yessssss"

RIP Brawl Zelda.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It's so sad that we miss our bottom tier from the most unbalanced game ever :'D

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i just miss brawl zelda in general

anyone who thinks smash 4 zelda is better than brawl ought to go play brawl again

120 challenges out of 140 atm...

mfw i die to bull**** like ness usmash at 70%:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh so THAT'S who the guy in your avatar is! I had 100% forgotten about that game.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
One thing's for sure though, at the very least, Sm4sh Zelda looks threatening to the eyes of others around, and the sm4sh system saves her ass. Imagine if Sm4sh Zelda existed in the Brawl engine. Now THAT would be a train wreck. No more elevator shenanigans, ledge sweetspot in recovery and Dthrow combos lol.

Our Princess in truth is like a pet turtle, delicate, slow and not menacing. But at least turtles can give salmonella to others. Zelda can't. :3

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I realized today that Zelda is the best.

But only for the Master Fortress. It's seriously easy with our favorite royal low-tier.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Click Zelda social thread, learn I can sideB>upB>hammer as a kill combo with Koopalings.

Thanks Zelda mains, I can always count on you to teach me why the other characters are better.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
No surprise to me because the fortress reminds me of smash run, the only thing she's good at, lol.
Exactly.

Plus, the placement of some Stalfos makes them easy targets for Din's Fire. Master Fortress just requires Din and Farore, in fact. I only took 10% of damage. On level 9 difficulty.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Maybe I'll do the 9.0 without dying as tank Zelda, I mean, she's slow enough as it is right?
Being too slow can become a problem during the Master Core though (or you can simply move with Farore).

I personally managed to do it without custom characters. The only problem is the Master Core, and I think it's more a matter of luck, considering the Master Giant's randomness in some moves. Once you get in the fortress, you can casually walk in and spam Din.

The main threat in there are the Lethiniums and their laser party, but they can't dodge so it's easy. Stalfos are all place in a way that make them easy to kill with Din, Geemers are useless and there only a few Plasma Wisps.

Just spam Din.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Never played Zelda much on single player, I'm totally missing out her true potential smh.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, maybe it's just the coffee I had a second ago, but man, wouldn't it be great if they would just let us smashers, who actually know what's wrong with Zelda, fix her character up?

There are just so many small things that would make her infinitely less aggravating haha. Perhaps Patch 1.05-? Cue exasperated sIgh~

Gonna play a bit of online! Totally down for some Friend battles if anyone wants!

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Rion Rion , IMMA BATTLE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Post-final exam trauma needs some undo-ing. 4 more to go, BUT I NEED THIS. -w-

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Omega Skyloft is cruel to FW. ; w ;

And can't recover for my life--

Top Bottom