• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Literally my favorite pummel just because of the wand smacking. Didn't @ Lavani Lavani post a gif of repeatedly pummeling someone in roll glory who then fell to their death? Like spanking for being bad.
Probably.

Also agreeing that Rosalina's pummel is the best. I don't think it's anything special overall, I just like the animation and sound. Like whacking a bad dog on the snout with a newspaper.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Probably.

Also agreeing that Rosalina's pummel is the best. I don't think it's anything special overall, I just like the animation and sound. Like whacking a bad dog on the snout with a newspaper.
For glory perfectly represented in one gif ^^
Found this earlier today and it's a perfect depiction of For Glory as well so #kindofrelevant

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Seems like Diddy was dumped by berserker. Just in time for Valentine's.

IT'S A DAY TO CELEBRATE A WELL-FOUGHT DECISION.

I don't use Diddy in tournaments anyway. Just friendlies and kids

Plus, Mario is 1,000,000x funner to use than Luigi and Charizard is a fun heavy character

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I like Zelda's pummel's name. IDK why exactly, but it sounds cool that she's putting hexes on her opponent. :^)

Also, poor Brawl/SSB4 characters not getting to have their own moveset names, even if the Melee move names were made by drunk people.

"Don't MAKE me use my SHINING PALM!!!" Or maybe I should short flash yew. #pervymovenames

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Part of the thread title is incorrect, these cards are top tier.
I have some more Valentine's Day e-cards to post:
The main (and SFW)-

...And the alternatives-
Happy Single Awareness/Valentine's Day! :bluejump::bluejump::happysheep::happysheep:
Don't worry, I will accept all of your gratitude for this post.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood, Space Stranger

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Probably.

Yes, this exactly. A++ sis. :^)

In other irrelevant news, I'm going through my 3DS replays and recording matches before I update to 1.0.5, and I came across a replay of two of my friends and I goofing off in Dream Land. Everything's normal up until the last fifteen seconds, where about a moment after the stage had scrolled past the ship, all three of us were suddenly KO'd out of nowhere. I've watched it a few times now; there's no evidence as to why this occurred, nor was there any stage to land on after we respawned. There was water, but nothing else as we all inevitably fell again, and the match was ended. Anyone have an idea? I'm going to upload it soon.

Last edited:
Well, I just went to the Zard boards. Looks like I'm going to have to be really selective as to which of the users I can trust. Mario boards are cool though sans A2. Shulk boards has like... only one user that I'm iffy (he stained our reputation for life) with but everyone else is fine

Or I can just ask @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer or @ Alacion Alacion about anything Charizard related

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Or you can ask me because I know a lot of random stuff about everything, even characters I hate like Charizard :^)

although probably not anything you'd directly ask about, just little fun facts like his wings and tail not having hurtboxes (ftilt, utilt/usmash, nair, and bair are hugely disjointed because of this), his fsmash being invincible during the active frames, dsmash hits way below the ledge, dtilt having a silly-early FAF...and that's honestly probably about it.

/themoreyouknow

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I just went to the Zard boards. Looks like I'm going to have to be really selective as to which of the users I can trust. Mario boards are cool though sans A2. Shulk boards has like... only one user that I'm iffy (he stained our reputation for life) with but everyone else is fine

Or I can just ask @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer or @ Alacion Alacion about anything Charizard related
Eh my Charizard isn't that good. I just use him on FG when using Zelda is too easy :(

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't know if it's anything amazing, it just looks hilariously early compared to the animation.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

And who was said user that stained our reputation? I forget.

Also: Zelda Boards > Shulk Boards/Colony 6 > Lucario Boards/Aura is Mine > Every other board IMO.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Has anyone seen this pic before?
Look what Link is holding LOL~~~:joyful:

Pleease Meta Knight click for me. I already got Rosalina, Mario, and Falco. Now just one more to back up Mario and my quest for a quartet of secondaries is complete

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Sorry I haven't post in a while! I was really busy. I see I have missed some things while I was gone.

Well, first off all; Happy valentines day everyone! Much love for you all. :)

Secondly; I scrolled back and I just got all warm and fuzzy reading those amazing posts of you all. I want to let you all know that you are all great and that it's amazing that people nowadays wanna make someone else happy, since I haven't seen that much around me anymore lately..

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Can't wait to use Terra :3

This is probably for the PSVita though. HMM.... I'm hoping it's for the PS4 or possibly the PS3. Idk. I'll wait for the reviews. I guess
Its actually going to be on arcade but I'd assume that they would eventually port it to PS4.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Sorry kid, but I can't any time soon.
Life's been preventing me from having a proper sit down with my Wii U; I haven't touched it since the weekend before the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom