• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Edit: If you can't follow up out of DA or down throw. Drop him. If you can't play MK without using laggy moves.Drop him. If you lose frequently to Little Mac.Drop him. If you can't string uairs Mega drop him. If you can't do basic kill setups. Throw him in the bin.
Or use Kirby with the MK costume and pretend that he lost his sword and mask :troll:

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 , you have not sinned. You have risen to the challenge.
Actually though. I'm trying to stick with Lucina as training like Marth on hard mode. Whenever I get a tipper fsmash with Lucina I sort of cry inside.
We we're born in a world of Diddys
Against the Kongs
We choose to fight
HOO HAH

Awesome let's plays. That's what it came to
I am honestly still in disbelief that "Hoo Hah" caught on as an actual thing. I dislike it a lot and actually miss people saying down throw up air.

Let's plays are legit. I just will have to get used to this avatar because now you just look like a generic Shulk main. Yup. I'm calling you basic.

D

Deleted member

Does the neutral B have the same effect as Mario's cape on the Lloid? By that I mean if they try to go back to the stage with it and you reflect, they go to the opposing side and explode? I did it with Mario, its hilarious, the explosion took the stock from the Villager user.
Well..... someone ninja'd me......who shall remain anonymous...

*COUGH @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 COUGH*

it's fine tho, S.R.L.R_9 :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Edit: If you can't follow up out of DA or down throw. Drop him. If you can't play MK without using laggy moves.Drop him. If you lose frequently to Little Mac.Drop him. If you can't string uairs Mega drop him. If you can't do basic kill setups. Throw him in the bin.
Me playing Meta Knight in a nutshell and how I reacted to it.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I also don't think MK's the worst off, he may not be Sheik but he has too many combos and Dimensional Cape is pretty fast and ridiculously powerful. Doesn't his bair kill pretty early too?

I did laugh at your Dunban dialogue parody, though. But just a little bit and don't tell the others that I laughed at some basic b****'s jokes omg

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

Has anyone seen this pic before?
Look what Link is holding LOL~~~:joyful:
Lol, that totally seems like a fair fight. Guys are total ****s, am i right? /sarcasm

Sisters. I have sinned.

I've started to play Mopcina seriously again and she's challenging Shulk for my 3rd character.

I think Marcina might be misunderstood. I actually think they're good... (Not amazing, but definitely not bad)

Edit: Berserker without a waifu avatar? What has the world come to?!
...BLASPHEMY.

YOU CHOOSE THE SWORDSWOMAN WHO WANTS TO CHANGE THE FUTURE OVER THE SWORDSMAN WHO CAN SEE AND HAS THE POWER TOOOOOOOOOOO CHANGE THE FUTURE? I can't believe you Locke. You have betrayed us.../shot

And i agree, Marcina's a bit underrated IMO. Sure Marth's not his Melee self anymore, but i think he and Lucina are still pretty good.

I mained lucas

cries
I know your pain macchiato. It hurt even worse because i'm a Mother fan and it felt like Nintendo was purposely ****ing with us fans. :mad088:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hi sisters. :3

How are you gorls doing this fine single awareness day. :3

Also, anyone wanna play smash with me?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Done Sis

I used her but didn't main her because of her recovery. Yall will hate me for this but I hated her LKs. Her jab felt weird in brawl too. Now I think her jab is super useful
I agree her Jab in Brawl wasn't too good.

But Brawl LKs >> Sm4sh LKs

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Nintendo:
Doesn't make anymore mother games
Takes out a mother stage
Removes a character from the franchise.

Nintendo why yew do dis
Seriously. It doesn't help that it turns out Iwata is the real reason Mother 3 isn't on VC in Japan, ergo, it can't come on VC in the U.S. -__- But at least it's not NOA's fault entirely, so that makes me feel a little bit better. Besides, Mother 3's easily my favorite Nintendo game ever (although Xenoblade might beat it out) just because of how different and amazing it is. Story, characters, gameplay, it all is amazing. Especially the story, it's so good.

@ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 After they meta-torched us during E3 I lost all faith u_u

You are dead to me.
Same here. People think it means they'll bring M3 to the states, but eh, i doubt it.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Sm4sh's LKs aren't half as satisfying to land as they were in Brawl. The SOUND EFFECT, man. It was amazing.

Also PK Flash.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Imo melee kicks > sm4sh kicks > brawl kicks
How though?

Brawl kicks were both 1 frame faster, same range and sweetspot size, had more knockback, and had significantly less ending and land lag than Sm4sh kicks...

Not to mention Brawl's LK animations look better (which, let's be honest, is what really matters here -- Zelda is so bad that we don't play her to win; we play to look fabulous and if we can't do that, what's the point? lol)

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I learned how to play About Today on the guitar do I get cookie? :3 (thank you @Ffamran I've been sleeping on some of pre-Alligator stuff by The National)

Regarding LKs, I prefer Brawl's LKs because based AC (even if they are easier to land now, does anyone know why this is the case because the sweetspot is the same size in both I believe?)

D

Deleted member

Sm4sh's LKs aren't half as satisfying to land as they were in Brawl. The SOUND EFFECT, man. It was amazing.

Also PK Flash.
Brawl's sound effects>>>>>Smash 4's sound effects. The magical attack sound effects were especially better in Brawl.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know about sound effects, but what I do know is it didn't have Lighting.

Lighting is seriously the most amazing small feature added to smash bros.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
How though?

Brawl kicks were both 1 frame faster, same range and sweetspot size, had more knockback, and had significantly less ending and land lag than Sm4sh kicks...

Not to mention Brawl's LK animations look better (which, let's be honest, is what really matters here -- Zelda is so bad bad we don't play her to win; we play to look fabulous and if we can't do that, what's the point? lol)
Due to a fix to the animation, the sweetspot is easier to get. Logically, yew would use LKs more in brawl and that would stale it fast. Now that it's unspammable when yew hit it, it's gonna be strong almost all the time. Just my theory

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Regarding LKs, I prefer Brawl's LKs because based AC (even if they are easier to land now, does anyone know why this is the case because the sweetspot is the same size in both I believe?)
Maybe because the game is less floaty?

Personally I think it might be because there is less camping in Sm4sh and landing LKs on camping opponents is lol

Due to a fix to the animation, the sweetspot is easier to get. Logically, yew would use LKs more in brawl and that would stale it fast. Now that it's unspammable when yew hit it, it's gonna be strong almost all the time. Just my theory
But that could be fixed by just not spamming it in Brawl and being more conscious of its use...then it wouldn't be stale and it would have all the other advantages I listed lol

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just wish Brawl Zelda was ported over to this game and they added the Farore's Elevator. If they did that then Smash 4 Zelda might have been her best version yet.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Imo melee kicks > sm4sh kicks > brawl kicks
False. Yes, your opinion is wrong.

Smash 4 kicks have so much lag that you are easily punished for landing sourspots. That alone makes it the worst in any version of Zelda.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I learned how to play About Today on the guitar do I get cookie? :3 (thank you @Ffamran I've been sleeping on some of pre-Alligator stuff by The National)

I dunno why but I have the hardest time connecting this game's LKs :( I've never found them to be easier.

Gorl my opinions are always right

Last edited:
Top Bottom