• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah. That sounds like the way to go

I haven't fought a villager in a while and unfortunately, I forever can't play For Glory without having the risk of DC'ing or brawl wi-fi lagging so fml. Also, IRL problems go first so *cries*
We can try playing sometime later, if you want!

We can try playing sometime later, if you want!
I don't really take FG/Wifi requests anymore. Last time I played was last month? Or around that. I had 3 matches but they were all mercilessly laggy. So basically, I quit SSB4 wifi after that >_>

It also hurts that no one was in my house so I was the only one who could use the internet but crap like that still happens often. Also, I still don't have the Wii U version because my parents are Asian so they're usually like, "GET AN AWARD SON THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU A WII U"

Bronados/Monabros forever though

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So Zamus is basically made to be anti Zelda Fsmash. the ONLY times my Fsmash connected on her was when i caught her while she was dash attacking into my face, but every other time ol girl just fubs out like Zelda Fsmash is out of batteries or something. funny thing is if you Nayrus her dash attack and she gets tipped by it she like slides 50 feet away on her face lol

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It depends on the reflector too. Every reflector has different damage multipliers, with Ness's being the most powerful at x2 and Zelda's being the lesser (I think) at x1.2

The bowling ball doesn't do THAT much damage, though, so you probably got hit by the bat as well. It happens a lot when a damaging reflector hits.
Yeah, it's 15% uncharged (and without falling) so 15x2 is 30%, which would probably let the bat cover the rest.

Either way, it sucked.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Nietono's out. That leaves...

:4diddy::4falcon: ZeRo
:4diddy: M2K
:4sheik: Mr. R
:rosalina::4olimar: Dabuz
:4sonic: 6WX
Dang sis, don't count him out yet! He can run it back from 2-1!

Oh and ZeRo went Falcon against M2K according to the Character Competitive Impressions thread
One match, and it was the first game he lost all tournament.

He did get a dair>knee though, that was pretty hot.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
okay now he lost ;_;

he was still in winner's though so he isn't out

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
So Zamus is basically made to be anti Zelda Fsmash. the ONLY times my Fsmash connected on her was when i caught her while she was dash attacking into my face, but every other time ol girl just fubs out like Zelda Fsmash is out of batteries or something. funny thing is if you Nayrus her dash attack and she gets tipped by it she like slides 50 feet away on her face lol
I've started to hope that ZSS players shield my fsmash because it has a higher chance of hitting by shield poking than if you land it straight up lol

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dabuz uses Olimar against Diddy all the time or most of the time

Since Rosalina vs Diddy is somewhat one sided (Diddy's favor)
Dabuz totally decided to go Booze waifu to attempt to beat M2K and failed after 2 losses.

Then :4olimar:came.

"AND ANOTHER :4diddy:BITES THE DUST~"

Ironic that Olimar literally was our most hated character in Brawl and now we spread our lurve for him. XD

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm in a PM skype group atm listening to some of the meleetards whinge about smash 4.

Here's some of their best:

[9:54:07 AM] ********: WOOOO SMASH 4
[9:54:13 AM] ********: #the intellectual
[9:54:40 AM] ///////////////: That was for brawl
[9:54:45 AM] ///////////////: It's #Newcomer
[9:54:57 AM] ********: same game
[10:45:49 AM] wheeeeenames: Smash 4 waowowooww
[10:46:14 AM] wheeeeenames: Anyone here suddenly wanna pick up smash 4 watching this
[10:46:18 AM] wheeeeenames: Cause i dont
[10:55:48 AM] person 1: wow smash 4, 4.30 into a match, no stocks gone..
[10:58:02 AM] person 2: Smash 4 ****in so good
[10:58:32 AM] person 3: cant believe its still at 75k viewers after that set tbh
[10:59:09 AM] @SmashCapps : in a way, that set was hype
[10:59:17 AM] @SmashCapps : just very different, not as in your face
[10:59:18 AM] person 2: Its 75k people like me who have it on a 2nd screen just to not miss any melee
[11:07:03 AM] xXxScopeMasterxXx: people who are bored of sm4sh stream should watch sm64sh instead: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
[11:07:14 AM] xXxScopeMasterxXx: 16 times as hype
[12:10:48 PM] moron 1: Can we have 1 stock now?
[12:26:08 PM] literallycancer: i tuned into main stream in time to catch some rosalina vs diddy
[12:26:13 PM] literallycancer: not very encouraging
[12:26:23 PM] literallycancer: to keep playing smash 4
[12:26:38 PM] Aerodrome: people are still salty about whoralina?
[12:27:06 PM] literallycancer: well i play rosa
[12:27:13 PM] literallycancer: she was just getting roasted by diddy
[12:27:34 PM] Aerodrome: grats, this is what happens when your hyper defensive character means rushdown
[12:28:05 PM] literallycancer: lol
[12:28:14 PM] literallycancer: i dont think i can call any form of whats happening in smash 4 rushdown
[12:28:29 PM] Aerodrome: aiight buddy
[12:28:37 PM] Aerodrome: (*)
I didn't realise these people still existed.

We need some sort of smash natural selection where we can murder these people and have no legal consequences.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
NAO SUPER BOWL WHY

It's like Falcon v. Zelda in Apex Grand Finals where you're a stock behind but get the lighting kick, then you're both in rage for your last stock, you f-smash Falcon but then he falls out and proceeds to wreck you with a reverse Falcon Punch. That was literally the last 2 minutes of the Super Bowl. At there were food and funny commercials.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I'm in a PM skype group atm listening to some of the meleetards whinge about smash 4.

Here's some of their best:

I didn't realise these people still existed.

We need some sort of smash natural selection where we can murder these people and have no legal consequences.
Ganondorf hungers for blood, let us crush their insides and watch their organs burst as if they were and enemy from TP, and then we sculp their brains and chuck it into Death Mountain. We will then, wipe out their families with slow acting poison, and just when they are begging for death, we, as we a merciful dark lord, decapitape their heads and stack it on a pedistal of which all of those who unfairly criticize Smash 4 will see and fall under our reign!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Let us gather those within the triforce, hell. let's get Mopcina's, Zero Suits, and Shulks. Invite us to the Skype group, we will kill them all.
Gather 'round!
This is no friendly raid we shall go on, where we laugh together and play together. THIS IS WAR! We need to protect our honor, our game, and each other! Let us fight to the very end and kill all who oppose us!
Just give me the word Kurogane, and I will summon our warriors for this war.

Top Bottom