• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'd enter the tournament, IF I HAD A WII U.

EDIT: just realized I'm the 40th post on this page. Facepalming so hard right now.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well, we all knew a Diddy was going to win, nobody should be surprised.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting an Olimar in grand finals though, I'll say that much. Dabuz put on a good show.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
GODDAMMIT...

At least the Grand Finals wasn't a Diddy ditto...

Jesus. It was a 3-0 :|
With a 2 Stock at the last game nontheless, it was pretty decisive...................
Sakurai..... Please please please nerf Diddy................
At least Dabuz can eat his sock when he said "Diddy is overrated and isn't that much of a problem....

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well, we all knew ZERO was going to win, nobody should be surprised.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting an Olimar in grand finals though, I'll say that much. Dabuz put on a good show.
I just changed your comment cause it's 90% of what I would say

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Honestly, if Sakurai just increases Diddy's Dthrow knockback at higher percentages and reduce the range of Uair, he'll honestly be A'OK.

Inb4 Sakurai nerfs Olimar.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Dang good super bowl boys. Though them sea hawks are sore losers... And that sherman expression.

Sorry if this is completely irrelevant.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Honestly everyone liked ZeRo better as a Fox main which is still top tier but nooooooo he had to go the most broken character

Mew2king, im not really surprised because he never really had a main before like he tried sheik but hated her.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So is everyone on that #Nerfdiddy or #Bandiddy train yet if the patch never happens?
Diddy doesn't need to be banned, hell I don't even think Brawl MK needed to be banned. Diddy is annoying, that's all. I'd like if his dthrow had higher knockback growth and uair less knockback but those are really the only nerfs he needs.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So is everyone on that #Nerfdiddy or #Bandiddy train yet if the patch never happens?
If a patch never happens, Diddy shouldn't be banned. He would just be very frustrating to say the least and dominate the meta, like Fox did in Melee

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Honestly...

Diddy wasn't really that dominant in the tournament; ZeRo was. There was a good amount of variety in top 16; the characters that made it out of pools were saturated with Diddies, but there was still a lot of variety there too (numbers in the spoiler at the bottom). I think he's still a pretty dumb character, but looking at how the tournament went it isn't like he ran the show.

I'd still love to see him get some hitbox and frame data nerfs on a few things, though.

Diddy 19
Sheik 11
Luigi 8
Sonic 6
Pikachu 6
Mario 6
Rosalina 5
Mega Man 5
ZSS 4
Captain Falcon 4
Greninja 4
Ness 3
Pit 3
Olimar 3
Fox 3
Pac-Man 3
Wario 3
Shulk 2
Little Mac 2
ROB 2
Robin 2
Peach 2
Lucario 2
Charizard 1
DK 1
Kirby 1
Duck Hunt 1
Bowser Jr 1
Marth 1
Wii Fit Trainer 1
Yoshi 1
Jigglypuff 1

Unknown: 18

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
What if Zelda goes up so high on the tier list bc of all those votes and the community starts to believe she's good

shhh keep this plan a secret lmao, we have to make Zelda feared at tournaments

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like how Olimar went down even after placing 2nd at Apex lol
Meanwhile at EventHubs, Mewtwo gets banned for being OP because nobody can fight Mewtwo. :p

@ Lavani Lavani ! (Seriously, you're like my go-to person for stuff like this even though I could ask the Ike boards. :p) Can Ike use his Utilt to edgeguard if the person recovers a bit high enough that Ike's Ragnell hits them from the bottom?

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Meanwhile at EventHubs, Mewtwo gets banned for being OP because nobody can fight Mewtwo. :p

@ Lavani Lavani ! (Seriously, you're like my go-to person for stuff like this even though I could ask the Ike boards. :p) Can Ike use his Utilt to edgeguard if the person recovers a bit high enough that Ike's Ragnell hits them from the bottom?
I main him too ya know and yes he can, but depends on if they reach the ledge in time

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
I honestly respect ZeRo as a player, but I doubt he would get as far with some mid tier character.

Top Bottom