• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBPhiloz made a guess here but it was incomplete so....

:4diddy: ZeRo
:4diddy: M2K
:4sheik: Nietono
:4sheik: ???
:4pacman::4wario: Abdango
:rosalina::4olimar: Dabuz
:4sonic: 6WX
:4duckhunt::4littlemac: MVD

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I love Sherman, he's exactly like how I was back in my high school, in attitude and playstyle.

Don't care for who wins, I just hope for a great game.

Which is more likely this year.
Ugh, the social convention of watching the Super Bowl. Boring game, and a hideous half time show.... Meh.... At least the food and commercials are good..... And at least I have my 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening...
Careful you don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Well, if the game sucks, we can all just play 8-Player Smash on my Wii U.

Sucks that that alternative didn't exist last year. We just played pool and started a game last year.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Bam bam Kam, sherman, and the Legion of Boom is going to wreck Brady like Leffen wrecked Chillin.
#gohawks #12 #lob

Also, people expected a close game last year... And then last year happened. Would not be surprised to see another blow out.

Last edited:

Soul.

I go to this site's homepage.
>smash 3ds stream
there is a god. I don't care about inferiority.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Fernosaur Fernosaur idk why but I did so bad in the middle. Like I kept rolling and stuff. Like I did so bad that I wanna crie. Ya know that was still super fun. That customs and skyward match lol. Any advice? When I didn't suck in the middle lol

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Macchiato Macchiato Yeah I was honestly surprised during the middle cause it def felt like you were backed up into a corner. But you were still playing much better than most of the people I know, even at your worst :p.

Hahaha I totally didn't expect the customs, I was like haha Din's wait wut. I haven't unlocked like 90% of the customs so I have no idea what they do. S'why I turned them off :'D

Honestly I can't think of much advice? We spent a LOT of time in neutral game but I guess that's normal with a zoning char and Zelda :'D. I'm definitely happy to see my Villager is starting to pick up speed, though. That time when the tree KOd you and your FW KO'd me I loled pretty hard cause I thought I hadn't died :'C.

And yeah that Skyworld match was super hilarious, we should do that again sometime XD. Also that Flat Zone match. Man wtf is up with that chef, like half of the % I took during the first stock was from that mofo!

You know what I've realized? I think I'm one of those players that starts out really slowly and has to warm up for a good number of matches until I pick up my pace. Also, did you notice what I told you the other time about my controller's stick being weird and changing directions randomly? So many whiffed elevators going unpunished due to the axe coming out towards the wrong side, man :/ I need them GC cons so bad.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I wish I could play my matches more consistantly.

My first matches I'm like "WOW I'm so good, I'm basically faker/false/nairu/obama/macciato" and then I fall off

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

My first matches I'm like "WOW I'm so good, I'm basically faker/false/nairu/obama/macciato" and then I fall off
We could try playing sometime, then curse a lot because the lag will be unbearable and never do it again.

(No but seriously we could at least try someday. Preferably during weekdays cause my bf isn't home and he won't be using the internet :p)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato Yeah I was honestly surprised during the middle cause it def felt like you were backed up into a corner. But you were still playing much better than most of the people I know, even at your worst :p.
Idk what happened like I've never don't that bad ever. I'm so disappointed in myself. We all have our off days I guess.

Hahaha I totally didn't expect the customs, I was like haha Din's wait wut. I haven't unlocked like 90% of the customs so I have no idea what they do. S'why I turned them off :'D
Hahaha yew turned them on in the beginning I didn't lol. So I took advantage of that.

Honestly I can't think of much advice? We spent a LOT of time in neutral game but I guess that's normal with a zoning char and Zelda :'D. I'm definitely happy to see my Villager is starting to pick up speed, though. That time when the tree KOd you and your FW KO'd me I loled pretty hard cause I thought I hadn't died :'C.
Yew used Bowling ball too much. When I played like a normal person, I punished all of them.

And yeah that Skyworld match was super hilarious, we should do that again sometime XD. Also that Flat Zone match. Man wtf is up with that chef, like half of the % I took during the first stock was from that mofo!
Lol most of our kills from Flat Zone were from hazards. Yeah Skyward was fun too like I died. Yeah we totally should.

You know what I've realized? I think I'm one of those players that starts out really slowly and has to warm up for a good number of matches until I pick up my pace. Also, did you notice what I told you the other time about my controller's stick being weird and changing directions randomly? So many whiffed elevators going unpunished due to the axe coming out towards the wrong side, man :/ I need them GC cons so bad.
Mine ran out of batteries and the nunchuk kept disfuntioning when that happened leading me to taunt randomly by accident. I use the wiimote and Nunchuk btw but GGs.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
We could try playing sometime, then curse a lot because the lag will be unbearable and never do it again.

(No but seriously we could at least try someday. Preferably during weekdays cause my bf isn't home and he won't be using the internet :p)
alright we'll give it a try, let me know when you want to play during the week

I'm going to have a nap nao

Good night zelda social

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Lol, but I would also love to play yew sometime. Usually I'm super consistent but today I think I got drunk and completely forgot about it.

So some random user posted a question thread. I got legit pissed

I changed the thread title (U WOT M8? "Shulk Q&A thread - PLEASE READ BEFORE BLAH BLAH) to (U WOT M8? Shulk blah blah... PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE: PLEASE READ BEFORE BLAH BLAH)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy

My first matches are like, "Wow I'm like a level 6 CPU"

Then my last matches are like, "Wow I'm like a level 6 CPU"

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
yeah but you're from florida

mexico to my house = 7800 miles

florida to my house = 9100 miles
Hahaha I really wanna play you right now but I've got some dinner with friends in like an hour and I haven't even taken a shower yet :'D. We could maybe try on Tuesday. I'll let you know!

What's the time difference between Mexico and Oz? Just to have that in mind too.

Late reply is late
I have not seen any Zeldas. My fellow Greninja in TX however, lost to a "Florida Sheik" and as I said before, I have a pretty good idea of who it was.
That Greninja being Sync?

That Sheik being Ed?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I hope you got a nayru's bowling ball reflect for a 20% KO
It doesn't really kill that early. And most of the times he got it Nayru's crystals stopped the knockback :p Good thing about long-lasting damaging reflectors!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just picked a random number lol

dunno any of villager's KO percents, I just know bowling ball already kills absurdly early even before factoring in reflect damage bonus

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Also, I think the best counterpicks against Zelda (stage wise) are Luigi's Mansion and Palu's Temple. In Omega ofc. The higher ceiling makes the elevator not kill until like 100% if you DI the second hit down.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
All omegas actually have the same blast zones according to the threads in the academy

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Soooooper Buuuuuuwwwlll

SEEEHEWRKS versus the DEFLATRIOTS

Looks like a :4jigglypuff:vs :4kirby: match tbh smh yawn yawn :^)

dunno any of villager's KO percents, I just know bowling ball already kills absurdly early even before factoring in reflect damage bonus
mfw when I try to recover low and air slash but the bowling ball falls on Shulk's head

Should probably space air slash properly from the ledge instead of using it at a low height to avoid getting mauled

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Bowling ball reflects hurt like crap. I've had mine reflected by Ness's bat before and I took about 50%. I think I was hit by the bat directly, too.

So I got bored and went on Eventhubs and trolled. I voted for all of Zeldas MUs as 10-0 favoring her lol
You're like a hero to the Zelda boards. Not Nairo level but like, everything you do is for the greater good of this community and for sass.

Now body A2 with Mario

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
mfw when I try to recover low and air slash but the bowling ball falls on Shulk's head

Should probably space air slash properly from the ledge instead of using it at a low height to avoid getting mauled
Shulk vs Villager it's better to recover high with Jump or Speed. Never try to go low because yeah you will get murdered :/. When I was trying to main Shulk playing my sister's Villager was a nightmare.

Bowling ball reflects hurt like crap. I've had mine reflected by Ness's bat before and I took about 50%. I think I was hit by the bat directly, too.
It depends on the reflector too. Every reflector has different damage multipliers, with Ness's being the most powerful at x2 and Zelda's being the lesser (I think) at x1.2

The bowling ball doesn't do THAT much damage, though, so you probably got hit by the bat as well. It happens a lot when a damaging reflector hits.

All omegas actually have the same blast zones according to the threads in the academy
Really, though? I'm sure Palu's temple felt outstandingly high :/

Last edited:
Shulk vs Villager it's better to recover high with Jump or Speed. Never try to go low because yeah you will get murdered :/. When I was trying to main Shulk playing my sister's Villager was a nightmare.
Yeah. That sounds like the way to go

I haven't fought a villager in a while and unfortunately, I forever can't play For Glory without having the risk of DC'ing or brawl wi-fi lagging so fml. Also, IRL problems go first so *cries*

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MVD and the Pacman player got eliminated from Top 8... ; w ;

Now all we have are :4diddy::4diddy::4sheik::4sheik::4sonic::rosalina:.

MVD and the Pacman player got eliminated from Top 8... ; w ;

Now all we have are :4diddy::4diddy::4sheik::4sheik::4sonic::rosalina:.
I'm fine with Rosalina being there because she isn't that good (Diddy/Sheik levels of good) anyway

The tournament brackets were messed up. Like, seriously. Look at Zucco and Kool Aid's bracket. Wtf

Last edited:
Top Bottom