• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
He's beaten like, everyone he's played here

I'd like to play him but lag.
That makes me feel better, in a weird way. I didn't flat out lose either, the matches were close, and it was 2 to 1 when we did Zelda dittos. By the way, I'm almost postive someone commented on your video saying din's was good because it lets you glide in the air.

Well, Zelda won, didn't she? Still, Zelda did put up a good effort even though Zelda lost. :p
I never liked birds.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Zelda dittos are a mental block for everyone. You hate losing to her, because it hurts your pride, and at the same time, she's so slow to react to her own stuff, so it's like you lose either way.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Some person at school that I've never talked to before came up to me and introduced himself and talked to me about video games and asked me if I play smash and of course I said yes. He wants me to bring my 3ds and play him sometime or something, it seems there's quite a few people at my school who play smash at lunch and stuff...I thought it was funny because he asked if I was good. I told him no and he asked me if I could beat lvl 9 CPUs, which I said yes unless I kill myself or just play like ****. So he then proceeded to say how I wasnt bad or something and then said how he hates Rosalina and Luma. Anyways I probably won't bring my 3ds to school and I'm not sure why I told this story.

TLDR: smash people at my school

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Some person at school that I've never talked to before came up to me and introduced himself and talked to me about video games and asked me if I play smash and of course I said yes. He wants me to bring my 3ds and play him sometime or something, it seems there's quite a few people at my school who play smash at lunch and stuff...I thought it was funny because he asked if I was good. I told him no and he asked me if I could beat lvl 9 CPUs, which I said yes unless I kill myself or just play like ****. So he then proceeded to say how I wasnt bad or something and then said how he hates Rosalina and Luma. Anyways I probably won't bring my 3ds to school and I'm not sure why I told this story.

TLDR: smash people at my school
Do you go to school with Mariotehplumber?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Well... I never liked raspberries, so take that! :p
H-how could you? (Falco is another one of those characters I love but don't think I'm good enough with/worthy enough to call a main. oops, I went off topic again)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Haha no I know who that is. If she went to my school I would have punched her in the face by now.
If you're a male and considering who she is, you'd probably go to jail and be labeled as a misogynist. If you're female, then I don't know, maybe she'd rant on how society makes women hate each other or something.

NSFW because of swear words, but did you see AlphaOmegaSin's response for being called out by Sarkeesian? Here's a link: http://youtu.be/mhFCdQjthxo.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
If you're a male and considering who she is, you'd probably go to jail and be labeled as a misogynist. If you're female, then I don't know, maybe she'd rant on how society makes women hate each other or something.

NSFW because of swear words, but did you see AlphaOmegaSin's response for being called out by Sarkeesian? Here's a link: http://youtu.be/mhFCdQjthxo.
I actually don't know who she is.. um. what do i do.

Farorae

Smash Ace

Sounds about right.
Hadn't seen it before, but I'm watching it now. I try to avoid stuff that involves her at this point because if you disagree with her it's obviously because you hate women and not that you disagree with her ideas or anything that makes sense like that...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sounds about right.
Hadn't seen it before, but I'm watching it now. I try to avoid stuff that involves her at this point because if you disagree with her it's obviously because you hate women and not that you disagree with her ideas or anything that makes sense like that...
more like you should avoid it because each side of the argument tends to be ridiculous and heated for no reason

if there were even a thing I'd be more inclined to be like "I don't care" I wanna see it.
but that's just imo

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Her twitter is @femfreq so you can always check that out, too. It'd probably explain to you why she's disliked.
I googled her, and I recognized her as soon as I saw the images. I've seen people talk about her on Twitter, and usually I understand why. But I'm still happy to find more reasons to hate people, so I'll keep looking c:

Edit: Okay, so I thought she was alright at first, and now I'm conflicted. I would somewhat consider myself a feminist, but I don't really think that's her plan. She goes against herself so much

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Anyone here play League of Legends?
Phhhhht no.
Zelda Wii U, Xenoblade X, Splatoon, and Fire Emblem If is coming out this year. Plus I am getting Metroid Prime Trilogy tomorrow on top of practicing for Smash. I do not have time to waste on such a trivial thing as League. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I googled her, and I recognized her as soon as I saw the images. I've seen people talk about her on Twitter, and usually I understand why. But I'm still happy to find more reasons to hate people, so I'll keep looking c:

Edit: Okay, so I thought she was alright at first, and now I'm conflicted. I would somewhat consider myself a feminist, but I don't really think that's her plan. She goes against herself so much
Don't think much of her, really. I think some of the issues she brings up are super important but the way she brings them up is mostly also super flawed. There's also that uncertainty about the funds she collected being scammed out of her contributors, etc.

All in all she's definitely not a good face for feminism because she doesn't make it clear that she has no aggressive intentions (if she actually doesn't).

Emma Watson is a much better advocate for feminism :p. Now if only she'd set her eyes on video games, programming and movies...

Latte

Smash Ace
Thanks for playing, @ Macchiato Macchiato . I definitely need to work on my fair/bair timing and not attacking while my opponent is shielding. I can also tell that I need to be using dsmash and uair more.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ L Latte that was a latte fun. You improved wow your peach is really good. You kept juggling me. The few things I saw were that yew used parasol really unsafe and yew stopped around the end so that's good. Yew should also use more Dair and peach bomber. Great job
I would a coffee pals picture but my computer broke so yeah

#coffeepals

Latte

Smash Ace
GGs @ L Latte that was a latte fun. You improved wow your peach is really good. You kept juggling me. The few things I saw were that yew used parasol really unsafe and yew stopped around the end so that's good. Yew should also use more Dair and peach bomber. Great job
I would a coffee pals picture but my computer broke so yeah

#coffeepals
Fixed it.

It was a latte fun. My Peach is still pretty bad; I can't really string many moves together, nor can I aim well with uair. Yeah, my parasol addiction got the best of me. You kept shielding dair, so I kind of stopped trying to use it. Should I keep using it anyway for shield pressure?
TBH, I have no idea what Peach Bomber is used for aside from recovering. It seems very slow and unsafe, though I did notice that you were floating>dairing out of a shielded Peach Bomber. I'll have to practice that later.

#coffeepals

Did you really just
I'd just like to make it clear that I thought of that pun first

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Fixed it.

It was a latte fun. My Peach is still pretty bad; I can't really string many moves together, nor can I aim well with uair. Yeah, my parasol addiction got the best of me. You kept shielding dair, so I kind of stopped trying to use it. Should I keep using it anyway for shield pressure?
TBH, I have no idea what Peach Bomber is used for aside from recovering. It seems very slow and unsafe, though I did notice that you were floating>dairing out of a shielded Peach Bomber. I'll have to practice that later.

#coffeepals

I'd just like to make it clear that I thought of that pun first
Keeps dairing since it has no ending lag. It's great for pressure and keep dairing and when my shield is low, use falling nair. It's also her main combo starter.
As for peach Bomber, it's a punish tool and is great for tech chases. It's actually really fast and strong. It's also super safe since it reacts to shield. Your peach is good sis, GGs once again

#coffeepals

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
TBH, I have no idea what Peach Bomber is used for aside from recovering. It seems very slow and unsafe
I think Peach Bomber is mostly for tech-chasing (and not much else). You were correct on it being slow and unsafe (although, it is a ton faster than its previous incarnations), but at least it bounces off shields now. It's definitely not a move you should be using often, though.

edit: :4greninja: 'd (kinda)

Last edited:
Top Bottom