• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I only hate fiora when she was on my team, cause for me she was a free win otherwise

there's nothing wrong with being bad at something.

download smite I'll play that with ya :p
I can't handle 2 MOBAs Smash and Minecraft. I don't have that much time :/ :/ :/ :/ Oh Justin Timberlake, please help me!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I tried it. It's neat andall, but I don't know how people get addicted to it. Then again, I don't know how anyone gets addicted to things like that. Drugs I can understand because of the drugs composition, but not like getting addicted to Minecraft or whatever.
A very unscientific and probably improper way to explain it:

Drugs cause your body to react a certain way and you become addicted to this reaction or to whatever chemical is part of that reaction.

It's probably the same reason people become addicted to gambling. They're playing for a rush moreso than the money itself.

... It's also why people become addicted to Zelda. They want those heels!

No.
: (

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
A very unscientific and probably improper way to explain it:

Drugs cause your body to react a certain way and you become addicted to this reaction or to whatever chemical is part of that reaction.

It's probably the same reason people become addicted to gambling. They're playing for a rush moreso than the money itself.

... It's also why people become addicted to Zelda. They want those heels!

: (
Then that confirms I'm a zombie...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Fox & Falco make me sad ;_;
Sis don't fret, when reading break comes along for me, I'll use my decent (not really) Falco to train you to be better against them. c:

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Everytime I lose to Rosalina and she does that "YAAAY" thing at the end I get so mad.

I don't know why Peach doesn't annoy me but Rosalina infuriates me.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Sis don't fret, when reading break comes along for me, I'll use my decent (not really) Falco to train you to be better against them. c:
Thank you sis it would be much appreciated :3

D-do I make you sad? :sadeyes:
N-n-n-no sis. I-I was just feeling a bit down since a Falco/Fox player just destroyed me on Roll Glory (like damn that Bair is insane) ;_;

Sorry if I made you sad sis ;_;

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
On a somewhat related note, Peach's "Oh, did I win?" is the best victory pose to ever grace Smash.

(skip to 00:17)

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Are ya'll slandering my homegirl Rosie? Wait this is the Zelda boards and Zelda is automatically superior because sass, grace and poise so it's fine.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Sorry, I'll do this last one then go @ Macchiato Macchiato . Since you keep beating me, do you have any tips/things I should work on? I'd appreciate it <3

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Everytime I lose to Rosalina and she does that "YAAAY" thing at the end I get so mad.

I don't know why Peach doesn't annoy me but Rosalina infuriates me.
Rosalina and Jigglypuff... They shutdown Falco because of Falco's **** mobility and fast-fall speed. Well, Rosalina gets a slight pass because I have only fought about 4 of them, but since she can glide on over, she can Uair KO Falco pretty early in the game.

Jigglypuff on the other hand floats around everywhere and can interrupt all of Falco's moves. I've been KO'd by Rest and Bair interrupting Jab combo. Someone said to use tilts to fight Jigglypuff which means about half of Falco's moveset becomes null and void and the other half only let's Falco scrape by.

If there is a MU in SSB4 where a character is completely shut down, then it's Jigglypuff vs. Falco. I don't know any other characters who get shutdown like this. Maybe they'll be at a severe disadvantage which is saying a lot since SSB4 feels like the most balanced official SSB to date.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Can yew give me your opinion on each of them, I need to find a main fast
I mean, your Zelda is just what I expect of Zelda, but it worked really well. Wii Fit I thought was a little reliant on Sun Salutation, which it doesn't need to be, but yeah. I don't think you need to change, but if you don't feel comfortable then just keep trying out characters everyday and find one you get hooked on

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I mean, your Zelda is just what I expect of Zelda, but it worked really well. Wii Fit I thought was a little reliant on Sun Salutation, which it doesn't need to be, but yeah. I don't think you need to change, but if you don't feel comfortable then just keep trying out characters everyday and find one you get hooked on
B-But what if I'm hooked on like 9 characters

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
B-But what if I'm hooked on like 9 characters
So am I xD Zelda, Robin, Lucina/Marth, Seaweedhair Palu, ZSSpam, Rosaluma, Falco, Kirby, Wii Fit (kinda?), Link, Pit, and probably someone else too >.< Don't worry about it too much, you'll know who tho choose when you need to.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Actually I hate sonics
Character
Personality
Playstyle
Face
*insert more things here*
Probably cause you never played Sonic 2 where he was actually cool. Unlike that "new" sonic they keep pushing or "newer" sonic that even gives the fans of "new" sonic nightmares/reasons to complain

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
How I chose my main.

Who's the most waifu material in the roster?

:4zelda: Done.

Gotta stay loyal to la waifu, so no cheating or switching mains. :^) #WaifuWednesday

Top Bottom