• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
As much crap as we give sm4sh Zelda

a 7f OoS option that can KO at like 70% and a dair with 11 active spike frames (even if 10 of them are a weak spike) are pretty legit

My Zelda's 2% better than yours :^)
ya we know, but the end lag on Fairs and Bairs make me cry

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Laggy lightning kicks indeed aren't fun

Similar moves like Falcon's knee and Charizard's bair were shafted with even more lag though, so it's not like Zelda's being singled out in that regard.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I think SSB4 has less divide in how bad/good MUs are but some characters are worse than others. -1 and -2 MUs are winnable. But people shouldn't jump the gun and start saying ________'s low tier beat a high tier therefor that low tier is good.

I don't like the SSB4 Zelda's sound effects as well as Brawl's.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Laggy lightning kicks indeed aren't fun

Similar moves like Falcon's knee and Charizard's bair were shafted with even more lag though, so it's not like Zelda's being singled out in that regard.
ya all those hard to hit/read moves need more KO power in my opinion, I really don't think the risk is good enough on some of them.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
are we sure Falcon's knee has as much lag time as Zelda's kicks? cause visually i don't think so. Falcon can also combo into Kicks while we have LOL situations for kicks

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
are we sure Falcon's knee has as much lag time as Zelda's kicks? cause visually i don't think so. Falcon can also combo into Kicks while we have LOL situations for kicks
Off the top of my head Zelda's fair/bair are 22/25f landing lag, while the knee is 30f.

The combo thing is very true though, knee is amazing largely due to that.

EDIT: Zelda's fair is 23f landing lag I guess, the other numbers are right though.

Would be cool if Zelda could combo dthrow>bair or nair>bair or dtilt>RAR bair or something.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
honestly if perfect kicks just had like 10-15f lag i'd be good. it would emphasis good spacing fundamentals and reward you for being precise. i just wish Nair had no landing lag.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
first hit of nair pops the opponent up and leads to fair/bair
good luck getting the first hit of nair on the ground though lol
Even then it isn't a true combo like uair>knee though

Hell even 1hit nair>jab doesn't true combo

You can't perfect landing it either since there's jack for hitlag.

I mean setups are still cool, but I meant something guaranteed

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
you can't expect Zelda to have anything good lmao, but at least it's something that might work once in a blue moon

though I agree, she would be so much better if she had a guaranteed combo into kicks

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Somewhat related, I just learned fooling around in training that dtilt>farore is a true combo on dark pit at 61% and it kills

probably already known, but neat

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is the single most infuriating thing in gaming history.
Nah, this is. An adoring fan... Simulating what celebrities go through and people ask why celebrities snap at people.

That or Battletoads.
I honestly think that half the reason people think Din's is good is because of the sound effect.
Funny, I don't like Zelda's Uair or Din's Fire sound effects. The "aaaah" thing that sounds like a robotic hum or something just seems weird to me. The explosion sound effect for Din's Fire is fine, though.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Considering Nair only does 7% if all hits connect (11% from behind her) and has garbage knockback, it should have 11-14 frames max.

20 frames is just lol.
look a sakuratena

is the smash goddess laughing? no the smash goddess shuns

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haven't tried that before but I deft will next time.

Some gals love angel men but it's one of those perfumes that you can smell from a mile away. Ehhh.
London is great for winter seasons imo. Angel Men is super strong so I don't use it.

I rarely use fragrance though. It just sits there in my room lol.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Nairo is bringing Zelda back~ YEAH! Them bouncing fishes don't know how to act~ YEAH!

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
London is great for winter seasons imo. Angel Men is super strong so I don't use it.

I rarely use fragrance though. It just sits there in my room lol.
Same. I have a few bottles but is keep going for the one I like lol.

scrub hard with soap and apply deodorant. I prefer trying not to have a scent, It's kinda hard not to though when you're used to your own smell.
Deodorant smells smexy, actually. I like smelling like Irish men.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I wonder what was going through Nietono's mind before the match started.

"What the ****, Americans use Zelda in tournament???"

I mean, Zelda has less representation in Japan than Pac-Man does in the US, and that's saying something.

Sonic's dope. His new side taunt voice clip sucks ass though. He's a LOT harder to use than I thought initially but whatever, fun stuff. Falco is still a-okay

Also....

CONFIRMED FOR A CRUISE TRIP. ****. YES

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I just saw the matches vs Nietono's Sheik, and then Choco's (iirc name?) Pikachu. Not only do these need to be up on YT fast, but they need to be in our video thread. Good stuff @Nairo . I didn't get to hear the commentary yet because I was at work, but I'm curious about it, so I'll rewatch when I get home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom