• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh, I completely forgot Umbreon.

Shiny Umbreon is actually the best shiny.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
default palette > shiny for nearly every poke imo
idk if i've ever been more disappointed in someone in my life.
i hope u know i still luv u

some of my favorite shinies are Bayleef, Ariados, Gardevoir line, Servine, female Jellicent, Carbink, and Aurorus.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah Falco got really nerfed in this game.

step one : put cat in box with: poison, a geiger counter, radioactive material, and a hammer. The amount of radioactive material was minuscule enough that it only had a 50/50 shot of being detected over the course of an hour. If the geiger counter detected radiation, the hammer would smash the poison, killing the cat.
Step 2 philosophize about the outcome.
Step 3 Open the box
Step 4 Don't tell PETA.
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/schrödinger’s-cat-explained
Fixed.

Or put the box in front of your door so the cat can't push it open. Either way.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Blue shinies are better shinies in general.
I just remembered Sylveon too so I guess I can't dispute this.

idk if i've ever been more disappointed in someone in my life.
i hope u know i still luv u

some of my favorite shinies are Bayleef, Ariados, Gardevoir line, Servine, female Jellicent, Carbink, and Aurorus.
shiny bayleef looks like it's withering and dying
the blue stripes on ariados need to be a lot darker than they are and it would be fine
already agreed on gardevoir
servine loses its plant-like colorings and I loathe orange
female jellicent is better shiny, but using female jellicent over pringles is already wrong
hadn't actually seen carbink's shiny, I can agree with this
I don't have a preference with Aurorus

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Had Mexican for the first time today. (It's really hard to find around here!)

Enchiladas and Fish Tacos... so good! Where is my life :(

A Chipotle is opening soon near my school and there is another one by a huge bookstore downtown. Excited to learn what all this hype is!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wow look @ u stealing pages with grace
female jellicent is better shiny, but using female jellicent over pringles is already wrong
I'm okay with you not liking the other shinies but this is egregious. female jellicent is superior to male jellicent in every single way. i thought i could trust u

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wow look @ u stealing pages with grace

I'm okay with you not liking the other shinies but this is egregious. female jellicent is superior to male jellicent in every single way. i thought i could trust u
male jellicent is blue and has a magnificent mustache and provides me with potato chips
female jellicent is not blue and does not have a magnificent mustache and doesn't provide me with potato chips
I think the choice is clear

Spirst

I think most of the mega evolutions look bad. I particularly hate both Mewtwo mega evolutions. Mega Charizard Y is alright but still...ehhhh

Latte

Smash Ace
Online arguments are stupid. Someone constantly remind me to never get into one again, please

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Cutest mega award goes to...
1407839427542.png
1407969638964.png
1407998988315.jpg
Mega Altaria is cute, too. I like its little hat.

edit:
I like mega altaria and audino
I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS BEFORE I POSTED. YOU'RE SO GR8

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Rizen

Smash Legend
Online arguments are stupid. Someone constantly remind me to never get into one again, please
No you're wrong. Online arguments aren't stupid (insert a bunch of irrelevant insults in CAPs with poor grammar here).

/jk

(No one likes schrödinger's cat jokes :'[ )

Latte

Smash Ace
No you're wrong. Online arguments aren't stupid (insert a bunch of irrelevant insults in CAPs with poor grammar here).

/jk
(No one likes schrödinger's cat jokes :'[ )
my mo m said theyr stoopd so im rigt lol. :o))

Sometimes I wish there was a good way to convey sarcasm over the internet.

Spirst

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur Jurassic World update, specifically on I-Rex. Turns out it's an Abeliosaur hybrid instead of a Tyrannosaur! Probably the only time we'll see (parts of) Carnotaurus in the films.
The Abelisaur hybrid is interesting.

Also, I know you meant Jurassic Park films, but I remember the Disney Dinosaur film having two Carnotaurus dinosaurs as the main antagonists. Looking back on it, the film had eh writing but the graphical prowess was top-notch for it's time.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani you should make a tier list of how you think the mega evolutions look.
well okay

On a scale of 1-10:

10: Ampharos, Mawile, Audino
9: Diancie, Banette, Absol
8: Altaria, Gardevoir, Rayquaza, Lucario
7: Xzard, Gengar
6: Latios, Latias, Lopunny (more for amusement than actually liking the design, the torn stockings crack me up), Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Ytwo (tbh it's just carried by the fact that it reminds me of The Deep One from EO3), Houndoom, Tyranitar
5: Beedrill, Camerupt, Alakazam, Kangaskhan
4: Blaziken, Manectric
3: Steelix, Sceptile, Metagross, Xtwo, Aggron, Medicham
2: Pidgeot, Salamence, Yzard, Blastoise, Gyarados, Garchomp
1: Slowbro, Swampert, Sharpedo, Glalie, Scizor (extra ridicule for having a hideous 2 frame wingflap animation), Heracross, Abomasnow

Spirst

well okay

On a scale of 1-10:

10: Ampharos, Mawile, Audino
9: Diancie, Banette, Absol
8: Altaria, Gardevoir, Rayquaza, Lucario
7: Xzard, Gengar
6: Latios, Latias, Lopunny (more for amusement than actually liking the design, the torn stockings crack me up), Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Ytwo (tbh it's just carried by the fact that it reminds me of The Deep One from EO3), Houndoom, Tyranitar
5: Beedrill, Camerupt, Alakazam, Kangaskhan
4: Blaziken, Manectric
3: Steelix, Sceptile, Metagross, Xtwo, Aggron, Medicham
2: Pidgeot, Salamence, Yzard, Blastoise, Gyarados, Garchomp
1: Slowbro, Swampert, Sharpedo, Glalie, Scizor (extra ridicule for having a hideous 2 frame wingflap animation), Heracross, Abomasnow
Initially, I was thinking, "Wtf is he quoting?"

Rayquaza too high imo. It looks pretty meh though thankfully, it's body isn't as bad as Mega Gyarados.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The only bit of commentary I remember at all from the stream was round 2 of choco v nairo when Keitaro was all "LOOK CHAT THEY'RE BOTH AT 69"

quality commentary
My favorite was the guy who kept calling Sheik "he" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, Mega Diancie #1
except it's impossible to find a Diancie anywhere so it invokes mixed reactions of sadness, pain, and "wow, this is awesome but I can't have it!" :^)

micstar615

Smash Ace
I need Mega Meganium to be a thing but it needs to not suck. Also shiny Umbreon is beautiful. As is shiny Talonflame.

I also need mega Wigglytuff because it's outclassed by everything from Lickitung to Audino. At least it's better than Delcatty.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
The Abelisaur hybrid is interesting.

Also, I know you meant Jurassic Park films, but I remember the Disney Dinosaur film having two Carnotaurus dinosaurs as the main antagonists. Looking back on it, the film had eh writing but the graphical prowess was top-notch for it's time.
Ah, that film. Yeah, they were there. Although oversized, they remained fairly accurate and were spared from the voice acting treatment.

I believe Carnotaurus also makes an appearance in Terra Nova.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
My favorite was the guy who kept calling Sheik "he" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, Mega Diancie #1
except it's impossible to find a Diancie anywhere so it invokes mixed reactions of sadness, pain, and "wow, this is awesome but I can't have it!" :^)
did did you miss the Diance give away? :o

Spirst

Ah, that film. Yeah, there were there. Although oversized, they remained fairly accurate and were spared from the voice acting treatment.

I believe Carnotaurus also makes an appearance in Terra Nova.
I'd never seen that/didn't even know it existed.

Soul.

Hahaha, the title. Zelda is a Dark-type Pokémon now I suppose.
Knock Off is the best move in Gen 6. Don't bring up Dragon Ascent because that's Anything Goes material.

Mega Breloom needs to be a thing. Technician stays as its ability. 160 Atk / 120 Spe. Slight increase in bulk. Special Attack decreased.

Top Bottom