• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But honestly I never noticed how much more animated that animation looks in SSB4:
View attachment 124757
A lot of the chars got updated in movement fluidity at the very least. Though it really shows with Peach and Zelda since they already had the most flair to begin with - which then was improved upon and made it even more apparent.

Peach is prolly the most hilarious character in the game because of her animations and demeanor. She's just skipping around like it's another day in the flower field. Everyone else takes it seriously to some degree.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Aaaand another video for this week. I'm on a roll recently
This reminds me of how Zelda can duck under some things in the landing lag of Fair/Bair

I really want to see her hurtbox for those since I've dodged a few things that totally should've killed me lol
This is relevant.

i don't want to be that guy but the smash 4 pic there is actually a different idle animation

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
for Overwatch, I think I'm going to settle with using Genji on offense and Zen on defense. They're easily my best characters so far. I like Ana, but I'm still not good with her yet.

I've improved a lot since I first started (have any of u gorls noticed?) but I made the awful mistake of trying to solo que in Comp. I dropped to an awful 957. I realize now that double que is the best way to go. But I doubt any of you gorls are bad enough to even be elligible to play with me now. T___T

Both the characters require team coordination to function in the meta right now, which makes it even more irritating.

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Anyone looking forward to the Treehouse Event later today?
Also, I'll be proceeding on with more of my work. Will probably do more hours over the weekend. And I'll be watching the NC's review on bad sequels.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Aside from Hanzo, I think Zarya (textbook butch transbian), McCree (look @ him; Matt Mercer's a proponent of McHanzo; implied that he tags along with Tracer to gay bars), Sombra (no birth name; trans pride flag colour palette; mad flirty in her reveal short; what straight woman has retractable nails??), and Lucio (probably bi/pan, Lucio is A Friend in general) all have potential to be confirmed as canon LGBT.
I sort of want to see what the reaction in the fandom would be if all of them were whatever sexual preference people want them to be, but all of them are in committed relationships with people outside of the playable roster.

Peach is prolly the most hilarious character in the game because of her animations and demeanor. She's just skipping around like it's another day in the flower field. Everyone else takes it seriously to some degree.
#JustPeachThings

Anyone looking forward to the Treehouse Event later today?
I've heard a rumor that Tekken 7's release date might be announced during the presentation.

Honestly it's been so long without Nintendo's stuff just getting slaughtered with leaks that I'm really excited no having any idea what to expect.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've heard a rumor that Tekken 7's release date might be announced during the presentation.

Honestly it's been so long without Nintendo's stuff just getting slaughtered with leaks that I'm really excited no having any idea what to expect.
If that's the case, that might explain the Arcade Stick that was leaked.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Yo if Tekken 7 is on Switch I'm buying it three times. Hype.

I sort of want to see what the reaction in the fandom would be if all of them were whatever sexual preference people want them to be, but all of them are in committed relationships with people outside of the playable roster.
IDK, it seems like Blizzard won't do that exclusively, considering the Gency push.

Zarmei when.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
With Issue 6 of the TF2 Comic out. I swear I'll probably find some good reaction images from it. :V
The artist's expressions are AMAZINGGG omg.

I'd divulge into how awesome that comic was but I don't wanna spoil anyone on it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The artist's expressions are AMAZINGGG omg.

I'd divulge into how awesome that comic was but I don't wanna spoil anyone on it.
Hopefully when the final issue comes out, they'll be a major update coming to TF2 as well. But I'll wait for the big Pyro update to drop first before I jump back into TF2.

But for those who haven't even bothered reading the Team Fortress comics. DO IT, they are awesome and hilarious too.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm going to be at work during the presentation, and I'm too honest of a person to watch it in secret when I should be working. Life is cruel.

At least I'll have something to look forward to when I'm off.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
  1. Slips at work while carrying cakes.
  2. Instinctively falls like Zelda's fair landing pose.
  3. Remains relatively unharmed.
  4. Cake pan slides but cakes are not ruined.
  5. Get a bruise that disappears within 20 minutes because sass can initiate ultra-fast healing apparently.
I have successfully channelled sass because I'm actually Zelda irl. Do I have to be banned now?
images.jpg

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
  1. Slips at work while carrying cakes.
  2. Instinctively falls like Zelda's fair landing pose.
  3. Remains relatively unharmed.
  4. Cake pan slides but cakes are not ruined.
  5. Get a bruise that disappears within 20 minutes because sass can initiate ultra-fast healing apparently.
I have successfully channelled sass because I'm actually Zelda irl. Do I have to be banned now?
View attachment 124793
Congratulations! Now you need to SD via Side B. :secretkpop:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Wow Nintendo thanks for doing your presentation at 2 AM lol

Guess I'll miss this one.
International Simulcasting, dem's the breaks unfortunately.

It's 1pm Japan time, and a nice 8pm on the Pacific Coast where NoA is located.

Treehouse is also doing a live demo of the console and it's launch titles tomorrow at 9:30am EST though (so...12:30pm for you). NoA is probably doing it then because West Coast got a better time for the simulcast, what with them starting the demo at 6:30 am PST.

Also, it may be a good idea if we keep the switch stuff in spoilers for Friday.

However, because Zachmac some people who won't be able to see it live have a compulsive need to click on every spoiler tag, make sure to sprinkle fake information into each spoiler.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lmao i forgot about that gorl wanting me to die

tbh that whole interaction between me and ha sums up my entire presence here in the social

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Congratulations! Now you need to SD via Side B. :secretkpop:
I kinda wanted to do that so I could go home early, but my job doesn't have any bottom or side blast zones.

Also Zelda's Fair/Bair endlag is so high because she almost breaks ha hip so she can't get up ASAP. She can't sass walk with a broken hip. Pls be considerate before making ha do Fair/Bair near the ground. ok thanks

Did someone say ban?

If you need someone to help yew be b& for being irl Zelda Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I can assisT secretkpop
HmmmT...

paid online maybe means better online capability? idk. not a huge fan of paid online services (even with sony and microsoft)

the console is $299.99.... bleh, ok

no more region locking tho so thats gud

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
That auditorium is completely dead lol.

Full of middle aged japanese men looking dead eyed straight as strobe lights dance around and the bass drops.

The Nintendo switch has a release date before Tekken 7. How did this happen.

"Paid Online" What.
i didn't even know that was a way to kill all my hype for the switch

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i didn't even know that was a way to kill all my hype for the switch
The joycon controller really isn't hyping me either, tbh. It seems like they added hand preference to them, as opposed to the Wii remote hand neutral design.

Playing motion / touch control games with no lefty support is super annoying

**** THEY DIDN'T NAME IT SPLAT2N HOW COULD YOU

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i feel bad for the translator. LOL
You could even hear as soon as the Suda51 guy finished; he got replaced immediately by a different translator.

Well. That was...uh, a thing.

Here's a TL;DW if anyone is interested.

Paid Online (Will be free for a limited time until Fall)

Region Free

Retail of $299.99

International Release 3/3/17

1, 2, Switch

Arms

Splatoon 2 (Summer Release)

Open World Sandbox Mario with real world locations included (Super Mario Odyssey)

Xenoblade 2 (Looks worse than Chronicles did on Wii U, tbh)

Fire Emblem Warriors

Dragon Quest X

Dragon Quest Some other one

Dragon Quest Heroes I + II

SMT V?? SMT I remake?? (i.e. Odin is one sexy mother ******)

Project Octopath Traveler

Skyrim

FIFA

Revamped Mario Kart battlemode

Suda51 and Sega both showed up for some lip service but didn't name any games.

Game montage at the end has Bomberman??

Minecraft

Lego City

Dragonball Z

Disgaea 5???

Sonic game

Just Dance

Street Fighter II???

1080* Snowboarding???

Fast Racing Neo 2??? And I just got this on the Wii U...

NBA2KB

Nintendo Switch Pro controller does not come with the system. The joycon does though.

Hopefully stuff like Battery Life, Weight, specs, if older controllers can be used (Wiimotes, Wii Fit Board, Wii U Pro Controller, etc) and the like ends up on the website later today, which is expected to be updated after this event.

A good amount of the Treehouse Live Demo tomorrow will be on Breath of the Wild.

Ends with a BoTW trailer. Looks amazing as per usual. Lot's of voice acting. Zelda gets an animu bath scene. Falco confirmed.

Launch Title confirmed, it's coming out on March 3rd.

No Smash news.

Last edited:
Top Bottom