• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
McHanzo is a super popular ship (on the Overwatch subreddit, at least)

Everyone seems to like Pharmercy, too

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I am suprised people actually wanted Pharmercy, they have no back story and Pharah is way too young for her.

Genji is also younger than Mercy by two years, but age is just a number to grade A baller like Genji.

:150:
People seem to ship Pharmercy solely because they work well together in gameplay and also one voiceline interaction that was apparently removed from the game. That and it's gay.

It does seem to be the most popular ship though, or at least the one with the most vocal fanbase. Widowtracer died down a bit when Emily was introduced.

I'm just enjoying the salt honestly.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my meeting with my TA today to talk about what I have to do this week. Seems to have gotten more complicated, but I have made some very good progress so far. I just need to add some more, do a bit more workload and so on. So I'll probably cop a few more hours this week.

Also, trying to come up with a Mario Maker level. This time, the theme is JJBA. Where Zelda is running from DIO (A Muncher that is setting off P-Switches to hinder your progress and other dangerous items to hit/crush Zelda).

I actually laughed out loud from this. :secretkpop:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
if you guys don't buy Nier 2 I'm asking an admin to delete this thread

also Gency is awful because the two have 0 chemistry and Mercy also ****ed Genji up??? like how do you forget something like that, are blizz writers just that horribly incompetent

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
We don't even know if it was Mercy who built his robot body, all we know is that she was the one who found him when he was nearly dying.

Also Genji agreed to being turned into a cyborg so he can't really complain much about it. Granted the choice was basically "we have to turn you into a cyborg or you die" but it was still his choice.

He literally thanks Mercy for reviving him I don't think he holds it against her.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
if you guys don't buy Nier 2 I'm asking an admin to delete this thread

also Gency is awful because the two have 0 chemistry and Mercy also ****ed Genji up??? like how do you forget something like that, are blizz writers just that horribly incompetent
If it wasn't for Mercy, the only body Genji would have would be a dead one.

And if Genji has already forgiven his brother for beating him nearly to death, why would he hold a grudge against Mercy?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Genji hated his body at first but that was more of a personal issue rather than an issue with a Angela herself. He stayed with Zenyatta to learn to accept his new body and learn forgiveness. If he can start to forgive Hanzo for nearly killing him AND get at least on speaking terms, I'm sure that he forgives Angela for "****ing him up"

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Also, if someone injures you to the point that you need to get a limb amputated, common sense dictates that as much as losing a limb sucks, you wouldn't hold it against the people who are only doing their job, which, mind you, is helping you stay alive. You would hold it against the people who got you in that situation to begin with.

Which Genji did. Which is why he personally dismantled the Shimada Clan. I also have little doubt that Genji would've murdered Hanzo the first opportunity he got if Zenyatta hadn't gotten him to chill.

The fact that Genji forgives Hanzo is touching because he (well arguably it's the elders of the Shimada clan) is the source of all of his suffering, not Angela.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Hanzo and Genji are starting to warm up to each other in their interactions. Hanzo coldly rejects his chocolate offer, but in another voice clip you hear Hanzo lightly joking about how he wouldn't who his father would be more disappointed in.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Actually Genji doesn't offer chocolate to Hanzo, he just asks if he got any

Which I imagine is basically Genji's way of asking "Have you finally gotten a boy/girlfriend?"

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Might ask if any of you gorls would be down for some matches after I've watched the 13th Episode of Stardust Crusaders: "Wheel of Fortune".

Edit: Finished watching at least three episodes of Stardust Crusaders. Would anyone be down for some matches?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
New Princess Peach costumes leaked for Smash Switch! I wonder what costume Zelda will get. Hopefully a giant red X to signify her banned status.
20170110_193638.jpg

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'd do that for the shiny charm. I mean, it wasn't even hard to get things like Bruxish/Mareanie when I finally tried.

But I would probably die inside of boredom or take forever to do it.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Went ahead and watched Obama's Farewell Address. I might die before I ever see a black president again, so I went ahead and savored the moment. I cried. It's amazing I psent my childhood only knowing a black president. Having someone wh looked like me in the most powerful position on the planet was huge to me, and I'm sad to see him go.

Now we have Trump. ;_;

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I didn't even mean to complete the national dex in XY but I did only because I wondertraded all the time and then eventually I realised I have 600/718 pokemon caught

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Went ahead and watched Obama's Farewell Address. I might die before I ever see a black president again, so I went ahead and savored the moment. I cried. It's amazing I psent my childhood only knowing a black president. Having someone wh looked like me in the most powerful position on the planet was huge to me, and I'm sad to see him go.

Now we have Trump. ;_;

Solution seems simple enough, imo.

Become president yourself.

As long as there's no Charizard running that year, you could do pretty well.

Last edited:
well

let's hope 2017 can be better than 2016. i guess. lol

off topic but zarya is the funnest tank. i LOVE using her. mei is bae in king's row, eichenwalde, nepal and hollywood. rein is **** in oasis. that's all i gotta say

also, i heard the switch is $250. idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing for u guys

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
well

let's hope 2017 can be better than 2016. i guess. lol

off topic but zarya is the funnest tank. i LOVE using her. mei is bae in king's row, eichenwalde, nepal and hollywood. rein is **** in oasis. that's all i gotta say

also, i heard the switch is $250. idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing for u guys
I still wanna know what kind of power is under The Switch's hood. Mostly for online reasons, since whatever the Wii U had was total garbage. I assume they'll make The Switch just as barebones to "save space" since it can be portable. Which would be REALLY craptacular. I won't preorder, I'll just get it when it comes out and hang on to my Wii U for the time being. It's a shame it was so short lived, I hope they learned their lesson and made a more multi-player friendly console.

As for OW, Zarya and Mei are fun. I really prefer Symmetra though because she's got some serious elegance and sass. She just ribbon dances everyone to death and it's amazing. AAAAA

Anyway, gonna try to break up OW time with an MMORPG. I really love DFO but the gear swapping for end game really kills it for me, not to mention the classes I like a lot tend to be mediocre in PvP (think like Princess Peach to Zelda at worst). I think I'll give Tera a try, but it's so much crap to take in for the game. What really bothers me is the plethora of female-only classes. Hey, hey, girl power and all that jazz. But no male only classes at least? Jeez, just skip the facade and make all characters busty lolis, Tera. That's clearly what y'all want.

At least Male Elf/Male Castanics have kinda skanky armor so it doesn't feel TOO obvious that they're catering to 12 year old boys.

WHOOPS. Tera is hella boring too.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
At least it will be the most powerful dedicated gaming handheld #optimism

I probably won't preorder unless there's a special edition one or something. Which, looking by that accessory leak, probably won't be a thing since the skins look so nice. It would be kinda pointless

gonna buy it regardless though since nintendo

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Attempting to make another Mario Maker Level, but this time Smash themed. With you playing as Falco going through Pools against Bowser. Gonna attempt to put the Shine Sound Effect into it as well.

Also, congrats Lorde Lorde for completing the Alola Dex. :yeahboi:
Speaking of which, they released a patch to fix some glitches involving Z-Parting Shot, Rocky Helmet and so on.

Edit: Reposting this video since it was the last post on the previous page.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As long as there's no Charizard running that year, you could do pretty well.
Ahaha, funny you'd mention that.

...If you vote for me in 20XX, every US citizen will be granted with a decrease in income taxes, full protection of their freedom of expression, and a brand new dragon-type mega evolution.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Actually Genji doesn't offer chocolate to Hanzo, he just asks if he got any

Which I imagine is basically Genji's way of asking "Have you finally gotten a boy/girlfriend?"
js, Hanzo's VA has a husband, so, if any character was going to follow in Tracer's rainbow footsteps the most likely candidate would be him.

Aside from Hanzo, I think Zarya (textbook butch transbian), McCree (look @ him; Matt Mercer's a proponent of McHanzo; implied that he tags along with Tracer to gay bars), Sombra (no birth name; trans pride flag colour palette; mad flirty in her reveal short; what straight woman has retractable nails??), and Lucio (probably bi/pan, Lucio is A Friend in general) all have potential to be confirmed as canon LGBT.

Now we have Trump. ;_;

AniTwitter voice b-but representation isn't important

but fr though as many issues as Obama had (imperialism, drones, weird mixed signals like calling Trump out for his blatant racism towards Mexican immigrants despite deporting more illegal immigrants than any other president), he was a great president who started movements for necessary social change and pulled the economy out of the gutter

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For anyone who cares.

Issue #6 of the Team Fortress 2 Comic is up! :yeahboi:

Many of the panels I swear can be used as great reaction images. :secretkpop:

Also, here's some Cloud jank I managed to get on FG:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I was trying to decide on a Smash Tag to stick with, and I saw that there was a "random" option as well and gave it a look. There were some cool, funny or clever ones in there. MAJORA, ZANT, SORA, SAKURAI, GOEASYONME, RIDLAY, RANDOM...And then there was SASS-CHAN.

Fricken' SASS-CHAN.

I demand for this to be Toon Zelda's new name from this point on. Regular old Zelda can just be SASS-SAMA.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
js, Hanzo's VA has a husband, so, if any character was going to follow in Tracer's rainbow footsteps the most likely candidate would be him.
Woah really? I didn't know that, that's cool.

I do lowkey ship McHanzo so it would be cool if it became canon, only problem is those two have yet to even meet in the story lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aaaand another video for this week. I'm on a roll recently
Z-Axis is short for Zelda-Axis, so it makes sense. I noticed a lot of Zelda's fall animations/ledge roll stick to the back of the Z-Axis too. Too bad that it's mostly swordies that have a problem with it occasionally.

Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Attempting to make another Mario Maker Level, but this time Smash themed. With you playing as Falco going through Pools against Bowser. Gonna attempt to put the Shine Sound Effect into it as well.

Also, congrats Lorde Lorde for completing the Alola Dex. :yeahboi:
Speaking of which, they released a patch to fix some glitches involving Z-Parting Shot, Rocky Helmet and so on.

Edit: Reposting this video since it was the last post on the previous page.

When Lucina's mop hair distracts the opponent, everyone loses.
:secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom