• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that I'm going to be a rooster for this month. Welp... Outside of Foghorn Leghorn, there's Iori, I guess. Fabulous rooster hair.

Anyway, I wished the recent BotW artwork was offered in different resolutions like 1920x1080.
The irony that Link carries his sword in his right hand like a left-handed swordsman would, but is right-handed in-game. Could work as a phone wallpaper.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
It legit took me 3 hours to unlock Oni Genji. So glad that the grind is over. Today was my last day of winterbreak so if I didn't finish it today I'd miss out.

:150:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It legit took me 3 hours to unlock Oni Genji. So glad that the grind is over. Today was my last day of winterbreak so if I didn't finish it today I'd miss out.

I only got to play 6 games before I got tired of it and got a headache.

I really don't like MOBAs, that is the discovery I made today

Tomorrow I'll try to get the rest of the games done with my sister.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
how do you survive playing heroes of the storm?
You do not.

Also, gorls, just in case you are not above being scum that watches leaked episodes... Steven Universe's next 5 episodes slated for a Steven Bomb at the end of January are up to be viewed. Pearls super clap back at the end was "OOOOOOOOOOOO" worthy for sure. Overall the most odd kind of Steven Bomb I've seen so far, that's for sure.

Now to wait another 3 months for the next Steven Bomb I guess.

ALSOALSO LMAO "In New Jersey the minimum wage was increased by 6 cents to $8.44."

O **** now I can DEFINITELY afford the rent and have extra money to do things that aren't considered "adulting" !!!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Someone pls play heroes of the storm with me today

Oni is the only skin I'm missing in the entire game

I get out of school at 2 pm est

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my meeting with my TA today, listed through what I've done so far and what I'll have to do this week (Mainly improve on my design brief, choose three ideas from the eight I generated then choose one out of the three, eventually annotate my concept designs and then talk about the inspirations I got from them).

Also, I'll be playing some more Puzzle & Dragons Z too. :secretkpop:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I only got to play 6 games before I got tired of it and got a headache.

I really don't like MOBAs, that is the discovery I made today

Tomorrow I'll try to get the rest of the games done with my sister.
It was probably because I was in a rush, but the combat system was really complication. Luckily you don't have to WIN any matches, so I just left click/right click all over the place. Our team purposely lost matches, thinking it would save time, but matches still took about 12 -15 minutes. Then my team just tried to crush noob AI in battles and that took 10-12 minutes each time. Include the download, long loading screens, and down time between matches. I wasn't done until 9:00 PM when I started around 4:30. I offered my whole evening up to my Blizzard overlord in the name of Oni Genji. I have yet to play with the skin yet, so we'll see if it was worth the struggle.
how do you survive playing heroes of the storm?
You don't. A part of you dies when you play 15 games in a row.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The irony that Link carries his sword in his right hand like a left-handed swordsman would, but is right-handed in-game. Could work as a phone wallpaper.
I think he also wields spears and bows left-handed style to. Let's just say he's ambidextrous and call it a day.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It was probably because I was in a rush, but the combat system was really complication. Luckily you don't have to WIN any matches, so I just left click/right click all over the place. Our team purposely lost matches, thinking it would save time, but matches still took about 12 -15 minutes. Then my team just tried to crush noob AI in battles and that took 10-12 minutes each time. Include the download, long loading screens, and down time between matches. I wasn't done until 9:00 PM when I started around 4:30. I offered my whole evening up to my Blizzard overlord in the name of Oni Genji. I have yet to play with the skin yet, so we'll see if it was worth the struggle.
Tbh I'll probably still use the Nihon skin more than it but I just don't want to regret not getting it later.

Someone pls play heroes of the storm with me today

Oni is the only skin I'm missing in the entire game

I get out of school at 2 pm est
I might be around at that time but I don't guarantee I'll be able to endure more than 5-6 games today lol

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
wow, GG is not doing very well on Steam (yet again)

good thing the ps4 version is 20 bucks

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
You do not.

Also, gorls, just in case you are not above being scum that watches leaked episodes... Steven Universe's next 5 episodes slated for a Steven Bomb at the end of January are up to be viewed. Pearls super clap back at the end was "OOOOOOOOOOOO" worthy for sure. Overall the most odd kind of Steven Bomb I've seen so far, that's for sure.

Now to wait another 3 months for the next Steven Bomb I guess.

ALSOALSO LMAO "In New Jersey the minimum wage was increased by 6 cents to $8.44."

O **** now I can DEFINITELY afford the rent and have extra money to do things that aren't considered "adulting" !!!
ew leaks
disgusting
I'm gonna have to stay strong and avoid them all

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finally got to continuing with Stardust Crusaders btw.

Got to Episode 5. Feels good to finally get continue with JoJo. Since Zelda has her own Stand. A suit of armour named Madonna. :secretkpop:

Edit: I claim this page steal in the name of an enemy Stand!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
it's so bad

save us

edit: we did 9 games and i guess that's it

i don't even play genji, so i guess it doesn't really matter if i don't get the skin

rip

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
for the love of god, pls someone play hots with me and spritzee.
I've done about 10 games in a row, and I can feel myself slowly dying
it's so bad

save us

edit: we did 9 games and i guess that's it

i don't even play genji, so i guess it doesn't really matter if i don't get the skin

rip
TBF if you do it for Genji of all Heroes, you deserve what happens.

:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Found some random people on Reddit and finished the rest of the 15 games

The Genji skin is really cool, so I would like to say that it was worth it, but HotS is so awful that I can't bring myself to assert that

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I actually started enjoying HotS after a while.

I guess it helps that I actually found a character I enjoy and that me and my sister were in an overall better mood today lol

playing mccree without a rein is hard

well, playing mccree with a dva on the enemy team is hell so uh. lol

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think he also wields spears and bows left-handed style to. Let's just say he's ambidextrous and call it a day.
First off, not trying to argue with you. Just my thoughts on this.
He doesn't for spears / polearms or bows. Spears are a weird case for Link... From what I know, with spears and two-handed weapons, you want your dominant hand behind your non-dominant hand. I think the idea is that the hand closest to the tip, axe head, or hilt is to provide grip while the hand behind it is the one manipulating the weapon. So, with spears, you would want to aim and thrust with your dominant hand and with polearms that can hack and slash -- spears can do this, but generally are focused on thrusting attacks -- halberds or battleaxes or bash in the case of warhammers, you want your dominant arm to be the one "pulling" while your non-dominant arm is "pushing". That being said, you could argue for the opposite where you want to dominant arm to "push" rather than "pull" which at that point means right-handed and left-handed for two-handed weapons mean nothing and it's just up to preference and what's "normal". With two-handed swords, it's weird. For one, most people are going to draw with the dominant hand and while doing so, grip the sword close to hilt. Considering that, then technically all right-handed people who fight predominantly two-handed are fighting left-handed. If you add in that you can use any two-handed sword one-handed, then any sword user is ambidextrous. Except, from a quick search, this is how right-handers are supposed to use two-handed swords where the right hand is near the hilt and left hand behind it. Considering the short distance compared to polearms, it probably wouldn't make enough of a difference which arm is "pulling". That and both hands would be "pulling" anyway.

In BotW, Link holds spears like a right-hander -- right hand at the end of the spear --, but holds two-handed swords and axes like a left-hander -- left hand behind the right hand.

It's weird, but not uncommon for inconsistencies like this to pop up; Skyward Sword Link using bows left-handed despite being right-handed in the game and in Dark Souls 2, the player character used bows like a left-hander despite that in Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 & 3, and Bloodborne if you used Simon's Bowblade, the player character held it like a right-hander. Or shooters like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 having most of the assault rifles modeled for left-handers while the characters are right-handed.
You could argue the reason bows were used left-handed in SS was because the Wiimote would be needed to aim.

Dark Souls 2.

Previously, in Dark Souls 1.

Ejection port -- where the spent rounds' brass casings are spit out -- is on the left side of the Steyr AUG. For a right-hander you'd have hot brass ejecting way too close to your body. This is made worse by the fact the AUG is a bullpup which is compact compared to "regular" rifle designs like the M16 which also was modeled as a left-handed rifle in BF:BC2.

With bows, if you're shooting left-handed or left-eyed, you would hold the bow with your right hand and draw with the left hand. Similar case with rifles; trigger operated with left hand while your right hand steadies it. There are special cases e.g. eye dominance where you do other stuff for convenience. Pistols are a big example since it would be easier to adapt to right-handed shooting and tilt your head to aim with your left eye. I don't remember the specifics, but there are some cases where shotgun users would want to use shotguns "made" for their non-dominant arm i.e. right-handers want to use left-handed shotguns. I think it has to do with how you reload them or something. Anyway, in BotW, Link's holding bows like a right-hander; left hand gripping the bow and right hand drawing the string.

Why is this such a big deal? For some, it's because when people think of Link, they think of a left-handed, green tunic and green floppy cap wearing elf Hylian. For me, it's part of that; I like seeing Link as a left-handed character. The other part is that I'm pretty weird when it comes to right-handed and left-handed and I just like knowing or learning about stuff. The first part is that I'm right-handed, but left-eyed dominant. Also, driving a manual and using the clutch kind of made me left-legged -- left leg is strong, but I don't have the dexterity my right leg has. When looking up stuff about archery and shooting guns since I think those are cool, I ended up realizing that I'm going to have to shoot left-handed, but could get away with shooting right-handed for pistols, I guess. This has come up with other stuff like driving and martial arts where I've had issues being aware of my right peripheral vision. I guess I'm so used to my left-dominant field of vision that I don't use my right side that I'm pretty sure has lead to stray, avoidable hits make their way during sparring and I think, along with cars having those fat chassis structures blocking my field of vision, has made my left peripheral vision suffer since I probably and naturally tilt my head towards the right to see better with my left eye. Oh, and I could never hit anything during dodgeball through middle to high school since I couldn't aim properly -- pretty sure this was before I figured I was left-eyed. In the case of two-handed weapons, I kind of prefer using two-handed swords with my left hand near the hilt and right hand behind. Pretty sure that I batted (poorly) as a left-hander too for softball in high school gym.

Right-handed and left-handed is an interesting if weird topic when you think about it. Let's say that instead of the world being predominantly right-handed, we were all left-handed. There could be special cases where people used things right-handed despite most being left-handed. For example, you could argue that you want your strong, but not necessarily dexterous arm to hold a shield. In a left-handed world, that would mean the common dominant arm would be holding the shield and with most people having their hearts on the left side of the body, maybe it's a safer idea to hold a shield on the side closest to it. From what I remember, this was an actual, but inverted argument for why the characters in Monster Hunter use certain weapons left-handed like the sword and shield and lance; lance was held in the left hand while the giant, tower shield was used in the right. As a game made in a "right-handed world" about fighting giant, dangerous monsters that could crush you in an instance, so you're more likely to shield your entire body instead of just one organ, it might be a better idea to have your strong arm holding a shield to protect you.

Then there's the whole handedness is connected to societal norms thing. Think about it. One result is that left-handed people are probably more dexterous than right-handed people because they're forced to learn how to use things with their right hand. Stuff like scissors, game controllers, how the keyboard and mouse are laid out, etc. are all made for right-handed people. It's either going to be impossible or more convenient to use certain things right-handed. Or it results in stuff like left-handed people are better at movement in games, but sometimes have trouble with camera control and execution while right-handed people suck at movement, but have better camera control and execution. Then there's the meeting point of it doesn't really matter as it's just a standard thing that requires both hands to use. In that case, it could lead to preference. One person prefers to use spears with the right hand near the tip while the left hand is near the bottom while another does the opposite. Still, as there are societal norms or just going with it, you could have a left-hander learn to do something right-handed or a right-hander learn to do something left-handed because that's how they were taught or thought it should be. Boxers, for example, generally fight in an orthodox, "right-handed" stance where the lead hand is the left-hand and the back hand is the right hand. The idea is to have the dominant, assumed to be strong arm in the back for moves like straights and right hooks while the non-dominant, assumed to be weak hand, can be used for jabs. Except that's not always the case as there were left-handers who fought orthodox and right-handers who fought unorthodox -- left-handed -- also sometimes called southpaw. Why? I don't know. Preference, coach was "opposite-handed", whatever. Outside of boxing, you have some martial arts advocating for the dominant side to lead. Taekwondo is known for this, especially in point-styles of fights where it's probably better to have the dominant leg lead. Bruce Lee was known for fighting with his right side leading. In other cases, people just fight ambidextrously just because or as most fighters are used to / conditioned to fighting one style, to throw them off.

... I have no idea how this lead to this.

Edit: Why do I type so much? ... Why... All that time... gone.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to improve on my Design Brief and going to look through my rough concepts I did for my course as well. Had to come up with eight, so I'll eventually be breaking it down to one choice.

Also, I'll be checking VGBC's Sm4sh stream as well. Time to see WaDi/Pink Fresh win a local yet again! :secretkpop:

i had consecutive matches playing in the new map

in a certain stage of the map which looks like this, you can stand on the higher ground on top of the control point and still contest/take the point from there

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to improve on my Design Brief and going to look through my rough concepts I did for my course as well. Had to come up with eight, so I'll eventually be breaking it down to one choice.

Also, I'll be checking VGBC's Sm4sh stream as well. Time to see WaDi/Pink Fresh win a local yet again! :secretkpop:

I heard from Twitter that a DK came and tore lots of people up. So that's likely to be fun.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I decided to boot up Project Mirai DX after not playing it for over six months.

And I was greeted with Luka being angry at me, she turned her back to me and I had to actually apologize to her. I only booted the game up to get rid of the notifications! Don't make me feel bad Luka! D:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
First off, not trying to argue with you. Just my thoughts on this.
He doesn't for spears / polearms or bows. Spears are a weird case for Link... From what I know, with spears and two-handed weapons, you want your dominant hand behind your non-dominant hand. I think the idea is that the hand closest to the tip, axe head, or hilt is to provide grip while the hand behind it is the one manipulating the weapon. So, with spears, you would want to aim and thrust with your dominant hand and with polearms that can hack and slash -- spears can do this, but generally are focused on thrusting attacks -- halberds or battleaxes or bash in the case of warhammers, you want your dominant arm to be the one "pulling" while your non-dominant arm is "pushing". That being said, you could argue for the opposite where you want to dominant arm to "push" rather than "pull" which at that point means right-handed and left-handed for two-handed weapons mean nothing and it's just up to preference and what's "normal". With two-handed swords, it's weird. For one, most people are going to draw with the dominant hand and while doing so, grip the sword close to hilt. Considering that, then technically all right-handed people who fight predominantly two-handed are fighting left-handed. If you add in that you can use any two-handed sword one-handed, then any sword user is ambidextrous. Except, from a quick search, this is how right-handers are supposed to use two-handed swords where the right hand is near the hilt and left hand behind it. Considering the short distance compared to polearms, it probably wouldn't make enough of a difference which arm is "pulling". That and both hands would be "pulling" anyway.

In BotW, Link holds spears like a right-hander -- right hand at the end of the spear --, but holds two-handed swords and axes like a left-hander -- left hand behind the right hand.

It's weird, but not uncommon for inconsistencies like this to pop up; Skyward Sword Link using bows left-handed despite being right-handed in the game and in Dark Souls 2, the player character used bows like a left-hander despite that in Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 & 3, and Bloodborne if you used Simon's Bowblade, the player character held it like a right-hander. Or shooters like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 having most of the assault rifles modeled for left-handers while the characters are right-handed.
You could argue the reason bows were used left-handed in SS was because the Wiimote would be needed to aim.

Dark Souls 2.

Previously, in Dark Souls 1.

Ejection port -- where the spent rounds' brass casings are spit out -- is on the left side of the Steyr AUG. For a right-hander you'd have hot brass ejecting way too close to your body. This is made worse by the fact the AUG is a bullpup which is compact compared to "regular" rifle designs like the M16 which also was modeled as a left-handed rifle in BF:BC2.

With bows, if you're shooting left-handed or left-eyed, you would hold the bow with your right hand and draw with the left hand. Similar case with rifles; trigger operated with left hand while your right hand steadies it. There are special cases e.g. eye dominance where you do other stuff for convenience. Pistols are a big example since it would be easier to adapt to right-handed shooting and tilt your head to aim with your left eye. I don't remember the specifics, but there are some cases where shotgun users would want to use shotguns "made" for their non-dominant arm i.e. right-handers want to use left-handed shotguns. I think it has to do with how you reload them or something. Anyway, in BotW, Link's holding bows like a right-hander; left hand gripping the bow and right hand drawing the string.

Why is this such a big deal? For some, it's because when people think of Link, they think of a left-handed, green tunic and green floppy cap wearing elf Hylian. For me, it's part of that; I like seeing Link as a left-handed character. The other part is that I'm pretty weird when it comes to right-handed and left-handed and I just like knowing or learning about stuff. The first part is that I'm right-handed, but left-eyed dominant. Also, driving a manual and using the clutch kind of made me left-legged -- left leg is strong, but I don't have the dexterity my right leg has. When looking up stuff about archery and shooting guns since I think those are cool, I ended up realizing that I'm going to have to shoot left-handed, but could get away with shooting right-handed for pistols, I guess. This has come up with other stuff like driving and martial arts where I've had issues being aware of my right peripheral vision. I guess I'm so used to my left-dominant field of vision that I don't use my right side that I'm pretty sure has lead to stray, avoidable hits make their way during sparring and I think, along with cars having those fat chassis structures blocking my field of vision, has made my left peripheral vision suffer since I probably and naturally tilt my head towards the right to see better with my left eye. Oh, and I could never hit anything during dodgeball through middle to high school since I couldn't aim properly -- pretty sure this was before I figured I was left-eyed. In the case of two-handed weapons, I kind of prefer using two-handed swords with my left hand near the hilt and right hand behind. Pretty sure that I batted (poorly) as a left-hander too for softball in high school gym.

Right-handed and left-handed is an interesting if weird topic when you think about it. Let's say that instead of the world being predominantly right-handed, we were all left-handed. There could be special cases where people used things right-handed despite most being left-handed. For example, you could argue that you want your strong, but not necessarily dexterous arm to hold a shield. In a left-handed world, that would mean the common dominant arm would be holding the shield and with most people having their hearts on the left side of the body, maybe it's a safer idea to hold a shield on the side closest to it. From what I remember, this was an actual, but inverted argument for why the characters in Monster Hunter use certain weapons left-handed like the sword and shield and lance; lance was held in the left hand while the giant, tower shield was used in the right. As a game made in a "right-handed world" about fighting giant, dangerous monsters that could crush you in an instance, so you're more likely to shield your entire body instead of just one organ, it might be a better idea to have your strong arm holding a shield to protect you.

Then there's the whole handedness is connected to societal norms thing. Think about it. One result is that left-handed people are probably more dexterous than right-handed people because they're forced to learn how to use things with their right hand. Stuff like scissors, game controllers, how the keyboard and mouse are laid out, etc. are all made for right-handed people. It's either going to be impossible or more convenient to use certain things right-handed. Or it results in stuff like left-handed people are better at movement in games, but sometimes have trouble with camera control and execution while right-handed people suck at movement, but have better camera control and execution. Then there's the meeting point of it doesn't really matter as it's just a standard thing that requires both hands to use. In that case, it could lead to preference. One person prefers to use spears with the right hand near the tip while the left hand is near the bottom while another does the opposite. Still, as there are societal norms or just going with it, you could have a left-hander learn to do something right-handed or a right-hander learn to do something left-handed because that's how they were taught or thought it should be. Boxers, for example, generally fight in an orthodox, "right-handed" stance where the lead hand is the left-hand and the back hand is the right hand. The idea is to have the dominant, assumed to be strong arm in the back for moves like straights and right hooks while the non-dominant, assumed to be weak hand, can be used for jabs. Except that's not always the case as there were left-handers who fought orthodox and right-handers who fought unorthodox -- left-handed -- also sometimes called southpaw. Why? I don't know. Preference, coach was "opposite-handed", whatever. Outside of boxing, you have some martial arts advocating for the dominant side to lead. Taekwondo is known for this, especially in point-styles of fights where it's probably better to have the dominant leg lead. Bruce Lee was known for fighting with his right side leading. In other cases, people just fight ambidextrously just because or as most fighters are used to / conditioned to fighting one style, to throw them off.

... I have no idea how this lead to this.

Edit: Why do I type so much? ... Why... All that time... gone.
I said "I think" out of fear of being proven wrong, since I knew I was ignorant on these matters. But boy, did you prove me wrong.

Well, I actually knew the difference between holding a bow left or right handed, but I guess I just got confused because I looked at a picture that was the opposite direction. So uh, oops.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I beat Bravely Second last night so I can finally indulge in the memes

Also that thing at the end hinting at a third game ahhhh please SE these games give me life
I'm gonna do a Hard Mode NG+ of Default soon :D

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've finally finished Sound! Euphonium 2. It was a great finale and I approve of the new ship that happened. Even though she did "I love you" to two other people. :secretkpop:

If you want see yuri bait mixed with orchestral music from a school band. This is for you! :V

The title of it pretty much sums up what Sound! Euphonium is all about. Music. More specifically a school band who want to win Gold at the Nationals. While I wasn't into music back at school, I will acknowledge the dedication that all of these members wanted to achieve with reaching that goal, and that is what the whole story is all about too. But more or less focuses on a certain number of characters as well.

Animation is done by Kyoto Animation. Who are no stranger to making beautiful animation with such a budget; the characters look lively, bright and colourful and very expressive too. This is just a treat to watch and see the characters and their interactions too.

For once the music outside of the OP and ED is very memorable. Especially the moments when the band all have to play their piece. One song that stuck with me quite a bit was Crescent Moon Dance that they played at the end of the first season which was played quite often, but I don't mind. It's upbeat, energetic and very charming to listen to. Even the solo parts are very nice to hear as well. Go and find the Sound! Euphonium soundtrack and give it a listen. You're in for a treat.

Cast of characters are really fun and unique as well. Especially Kumiko with her voice actress doing a fantastic role. Concerned for others but also pretty snarky and honest too, plus I don't need to mention the Kumiko Noises videos. :V
I swear out of the Sound! Euphonium cast, Kumiko is definitely my favourite out the bunch. With Asuka coming second and then Reina third. Everyone does a phenomenal job with their roles and make them genuinely human.

This anime was basically Anime of the Year for me back in 2016 and it shows why. Fantastic animation, glorious soundtrack, memorable, relate-able and fun characters as well make this a great show. Definitely check this one out when you have the chance. It is available to watch on Crunchyroll as well.

Sound! Euphonium 2 gets 4.5 :4zelda:s out of 5. Just a fantastic sequel to a fantastic show.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aaaay, any gorl wanna try Dungeon Fighter Online? I haven't played in, like, 2+ years. But they added more magic purple guys and also a bara spear user so it's all good.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I beat Bravely Second last night so I can finally indulge in the memes

Also that thing at the end hinting at a third game ahhhh please SE these games give me life
I'm gonna do a Hard Mode NG+ of Default soon :D
Oh yeah I still need to do my social run of Default, never even started Ch 2.
Ctrl+Z
That summed up the Geist and Revenant second battle.
Tiz and Geist endlessly spammed to undo the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undoing their undo undoing the other's undo undo
Did we ever friend each other? We should so we could Abililink and all that jazz.

Top Bottom