• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
REINAHRDT IS GRANDPA MAN AAAAAAAAAA
JACK/ANA CONFIRMED
SOMBRA AND MCCREE BFFS???
SANTATORB MARRIED???????
Widow actually mourns her hubby? (I guess that explains the exchange with Ana better) cri cri
Stalker Reyes, I guess that's his old family. cri cri cri cri cri
Mercy being a goddess in a far off land, not a surprise
Roadie and Junkie lols ofc that is why they are funnest husbandos
Hanjo idk man wtf r u doin
Gonjo and Zenny doing buddha things ok then

Honestly the least surprisng thing is Tracer being a lesbian. She IS the boxcover girl and they DID say one of them was LGBT. inb4 Lena was actually Lenard too jajajaja
http://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/tracer-reflections

Out of those games, the only thing I cared about was punching that Rein to death as he was charging at me. That should promote me instantly to Diamond tbh I'm so desperate to be out of Silver
Blizzard didn't nerf Lucio hard enough.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've decided to watch the pilot of Lostorage Incited WIXOSS.

My overall thoughts on it is for a pilot, it feels somewhat nostalgic even though I've never watched it before. Probably because I grew up with Yu-Gi-Oh! (Mostly the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City Arcs) and a bit of GX as well. Which is probably why I'm feeling nostalgic for it, since it kind of hits home when I watched YGO! growing up. My main gripes with it so far are that almost half of it is 3D Animation and that it feels like it kind of rushed through some information and lore/rules for me at the start. On the plus side, it has a more serious and dangerous setback in this card game than 4Kids dubbing and censorship. :secretkpop:

But other than that, seems like a decently good pilot. Might watch more of it.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the widow panel broke my heart

her backstory is probably the most tragic in the game and i can't help but feel bad for her

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Perona is a good contender for worst character in the game, but it's done right because there's a reason. She relies a lot on a gimmick. What is it? She makes the enemy feel so depressed at how bad of a character she is that they just give up. It actually seems really powerful if you play with a second person, have Perona make everything depressed, then have the second character murder everything with no problems. She is also super sassT and has some anger issues (probably from how bad she is) so she basically is Zelda.
I was looking up other OP games because even though I can play the game, the characters are still confising. Perona really is anime Zelda.
  • First playable in PW2, was the worst character in the game.
  • Buffed a lot in PW3, but still sorta bad and probably bottom 5.
  • In Burning Blood, optimists will say low tier, but majority say bottom tier and completely unviable.
rip ghost gorl
REINAHRDT IS GRANDPA MAN AAAAAAAAAA
The kids are actually Torb's. Sorri.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Time for me to wait patiently for Smissmas to come around this month with new Festive Reskins for weapons, Festive Cosmetics and hopefully the Pyro's Rebalancing and New Weapons too. :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what are you even talking about??

i went out with my friends recently and we stopped at a convenience store to get some drinks. i forgot to grab my wallet, so my friend said he'd spot me the cash. i was grateful like any decent person would be, so i kissed him directly on the mouth

god, it's like you guys have never even heard of etiquette before

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
the widow panel broke my heart

her backstory is probably the most tragic in the game and i can't help but feel bad for her
I agree. I guess even though she doesn't have emotions, she seems to get riled up whenever Gerard is mentioned. Like even in her current state, that's the one person who she wouldn't want to kill (but did because Talon made her).

Also

TODAY HAS LIKE TWO NEW OVERWATCH THINGS PLS

HELP

STOP

THE MEMES

At least it softens the SadWoobieWidow business, I guess.

I was looking up other OP games because even though I can play the game, the characters are still confising. Perona really is anime Zelda.
  • First playable in PW2, was the worst character in the game.
  • Buffed a lot in PW3, but still sorta bad and probably bottom 5.
  • In Burning Blood, optimists will say low tier, but majority say bottom tier and completely unviable.
rip ghost gorl

The kids are actually Torb's. Sorri.
y wuld u do dis 2 me? Reinhardt is supposed to be jolly moe but manly grandpa guy.

Still, Rein is such an amazing grandpa that all kids are his grandchildren. Or kids. Or whatever.
Playing Reinhardt Be Like.jpg

Also, with eyes like this -> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uGTl_ebDKRE/maxresdefault.jpg

That Perona person deserves to be bottom tier. Like. Wow. Worst googling experience ever this year. Lower tier than Zelda. RIP.

I'm laughing and facepalming at the same time
Yea. Cuz a world renown hero would actually have a normal civilian roommate just because, amirite? Whaaaaaat a whaaaaaaacky sitcom that must be!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I agree. I guess even though she doesn't have emotions, she seems to get riled up whenever Gerard is mentioned. Like even in her current state, that's the one person who she wouldn't want to kill (but did because Talon made her).
in my mind, Amélie is still in there somewhere and she regrets all of the terrible things she has done. she never wanted any of this to happen to her, but she can't control the impulses talon programmed into her.

i think she's so protective when it comes to gérard because she genuinely loved him. i think him and what he symbolizes to her is how she retains some semblance of her former self. i view her as still maintaining some emotions, but they are dulled and nowhere near as strong as those of a regular person

really, everyone should just pity her because her life is just awful and a tragedy

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I'm laughing and facepalming at the same time
Somehow I feel like that's satire but it's not like there aren't people saying the same kind of stuff all over Twitter
Like straight people are all like "oh wow so she's gay who cares stop freaking out" but I don't think they get how big a deal it is for the mascot of the game voted Game of the Year to be LGBT

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Somehow I feel like that's satire but it's not like there aren't people saying the same kind of stuff all over Twitter
Like straight people are all like "oh wow so she's gay who cares stop freaking out" but I don't think they get how big a deal it is for the mascot of the game voted Game of the Year to be LGBT
It's not, trust me the battle.net forums is pretty much blowing up over this lol

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh and then there's the posts about how "tracer having a girlfriend literally adds or changes nothing to the game idk why they even bothered mentioning it can everyone just stop caring about it please :)"
Like guys
Story and character development are one of the biggest parts of Overwatch and are just as important as the gameplay
And then people who wanted Tracer to have been shown as gay a year ago when the game was revealed, and that a gay reveal makes it feel more gimmicky and trivial. Which is a valid concern, but this didn't feel very gimmicky to me, and I don't think the focus on the comic was that Tracer was gay, rather it's more about showing the importance of family and how each character spends their Christmas.
Oh and I saw one guy say that revealing Tracer as gay makes the game too "political"
???
Anyways my fav part of the comic was Winston, Lena, Emily, and Athena being a big happy family
And sexy-ass Hanzo

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
RE:
Watch Episode 1 of Toradora, then Episode one of Golden Time; then Episode 2 of Toradora, 2 of Golden Time, and so on; by the end of the 4th episode you should already notice which one is more worth watching.
:196:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
yes finally someone posted so I can brag like a little ****

Only took 141 Eggs, not Masuda but I do have the Shiny Charm
Thanks to Lorde Lorde for the parent~
Not the IVs I wanted but ah well
Thinking about a tar-based nickname

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Sandygast/da evo is a qtpie, but I never dug its stats. I just wish we had more varying ghost types is all, since we already have Ghost/Ground and ofc there's Ghost/Grass... Like... C'mon GFreak gorls. Rock/Ghost? Normal/Ghost(lol)? Ghost/Fairy? Ghost/Steel? Ghost/Dragon? It's a dead or cursed thing, so it should come in all types at least 1 time. Too bad it's not a gorl, it'd be easier to name. (Tara, etc)

Some Tar-names:
Taro
Tarrel (or Tarrell)
Tarver
Tarzan (eh... probably not ew)
Tarak
Tarron

Meanings:
Sullivan (dark eyes)
Jett (darkest of blacks)
Ciar/Ciaran (black)
Colby (dark coal)
Blake (black)
Dougal (dark water - since it's a sandcastle thing that's usually by a beach aaaaaaa)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Sandygast/da evo is a qtpie, but I never dug its stats. I just wish we had more varying ghost types is all, since we already have Ghost/Ground and ofc there's Ghost/Grass... Like... C'mon GFreak gorls. Rock/Ghost? Normal/Ghost(lol)? Ghost/Fairy? Ghost/Steel? Ghost/Dragon? It's a dead or cursed thing, so it should come in all types at least 1 time. Too bad it's not a gorl, it'd be easier to name. (Tara, etc)

Some Tar-names:
Taro
Tarrel (or Tarrell)
Tarver
Tarzan (eh... probably not ew)
Tarak
Tarron

Meanings:
Sullivan (dark eyes)
Jett (darkest of blacks)
Ciar/Ciaran (black)
Colby (dark coal)
Blake (black)
Dougal (dark water - since it's a sandcastle thing that's usually by a beach aaaaaaa)
But
Sandygast and Palossand are the only Ground/Ghost types other than Golett and Golurk
And Steel/Ghost = Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash
Tbh I'm fine with any Ghost types since it's the second rarest type (Ice is even rarer)
And I think its stats are rather interesting
A physically bulky special attacker is kinda cool
Dunno how many of those there are
And I like Tarron, think I'll go with that :p
Hmm actually Ciar sounds better
Yeah I like it I'll go with that instead

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ghost have actually been pretty ridiculous since gen 6, since steel types lost their resistance and fairy provides nearly unresisted coverage. It's probably a good thing there aren't that many good ghost types, they could easily become as problematic as gen 5 dragons.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Why are some people acting like Tracer being gay will have some kind of impact on the game itself lol

No srsly I've seen people ask for refunds because of this

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Why are some people acting like Tracer being gay will have some kind of impact on the game itself lol
Not surprised since some poor shelteted souls need a very straight and very basic safe place - but now Overwatch can't be a safe place for them! cricricri pls donate to help them

But a homosexual female as the cover character for a huge game is somewhat of a big deal... Despite not being anything outlandish or GASP!SHOCKING!!!

Mimikyu?

Giratina?
Pls help me I forgot they exist. Also forgot about OPSwordie. Just like I forgot most of Gen4 (except Togekiss even if TriAtrack Toge from Pokemon XD no longer has STAB after X/Y). I still want my Normal/Ghost type. Call it Spookadox.

Also~ I just saw Mimikyu from the spoopy trial an hour ago. Fairy/Ghost type was a mistake. Get that creepy spoopster outta here.

"Seeeeee meeeeee?"

ye imma c u get ur spoopy lil blanket butt kicked how dare u bring me into ur creepy pikashrine n try 2 touch my butt or we u were doin behind me im only 11 im callin the cops

Went back to see if the door was still there. Nope, I must've destroyed it when I obliterated Mimikyu with Tiger Cena's Z-move. But on the way out I ran into a Jolly Mimikyu with max atk IVs and 25+ in everything else. Now he is my little spoopy fren but all creepy spoopster Mimikyus need to get off this planet.

BTW, totes found it funny how Rotomdex was NOPING the entire time since it's also a ghost type. I'm surprised it didn't have a comment about being forced into camera mode.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Managed to get a document that I asked my Tutor for yesterday. So it's all good! I'll probably print it out so I can look through it properly.

Also gonna check VGBC's Stream from yesterday.

Also~ I just saw Mimikyu from the spoopy trial an hour ago. Fairy/Ghost type was a mistake. Get that creepy spoopster outta here.

"Seeeeee meeeeee?"

ye imma c u get ur spoopy lil blanket butt kicked how dare u bring me into ur creepy pikashrine n try 2 touch my butt or we u were doin behind me im only 11 im callin the cops

Went back to see if the door was still there. Nope, I must've destroyed it when I obliterated Mimikyu with Tiger Cena's Z-move. But on the way out I ran into a Jolly Mimikyu with max atk IVs and 25+ in everything else. Now he is my little spoopy fren but all creepy spoopster Mimikyus need to get off this planet.

BTW, totes found it funny how Rotomdex was NOPING the entire time since it's also a ghost type. I'm surprised it didn't have a comment about being forced into camera mode.
I love Mimikyu, it's now my favourite Ghost type out there. <3
Fantastic typing (Only weak to Steel and Ghost), fantastic ability and has access to the best Stat Raising move in the game. Z-Splash. :secretkpop:

I just wanna hug it. Just make sure you don't take the cloth off of it. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Ragyo should give Lusamine her "Mother Of The Year" mug to her for this. :secretkpop:

Also, funny thing is Crunchyroll has the English Dub of Toradora. Should I try that? Or shall I go and watch it both subbed and dubbed?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

if you don't call it "Edgy Sandcastle" I'm going to take away your Sass privileges

Top Bottom