• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Checked on the results of 2GGT's ZeRo Saga since I was wondering if the saga curse was real or not.

And the Saga Curse is real. :yeahboi:

ZeRo got eliminated at 4th place by MKLEO who won ZeRo Saga, with Larry Lurr and VoiD taking 2nd and 3rd respectively. Though there were some insanely hype moments. One was Ally walked up to ZeRo and FSmashed him causing him to win the game.

Plus Locus managing to 2-Stock Mr. R with Ryu and KO him with a weak hit of True Shoryu and at Max Rage on the top of Town and City (KO'd him at 72% while he was at I think 175% or 195%. It was hype.)

Going to be printing out some work now for me and my Support to look through this afternoon.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm proud of MKLEO. He's proving that Marth is really good, if this keeps up. He might get pushed to Top Tier with Lucina possibly sitting in High Tier.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And everyone laughed at ZeRo for saying Marth is good. If his recent youtube channel uploads are anything to go by, he and MKLEO have been playing together a lot.

Also can we talk about how he goes by MKLEO and his main is Marth? There's a certain Fates meme that I can't stop thinking of whenever I see him play.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
And everyone laughed at ZeRo for saying Marth is good. If his recent youtube channel uploads are anything to go by, he and MKLEO have been playing together a lot.

Also can we talk about how he goes by MKLEO and his main is Marth? There's a certain Fates meme that I can't stop thinking of whenever I see him play.
He has definitely been proving that he shouldn't be slept on (And maybe Lucina too?). While I sadly didn't get to watch Top 8, I am proud of how far some of these players have come. Even Locus taking names himself.

Leo, your cape is inside out. secretkpop

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If you ever feel like a bad player in Overwatch, don't worry, McCreamy will make you feel even worse. We are all scrubs now, gorls. Cress! Cress! @r_greening1 FullMoon FullMoon @Lord Renning

I want to be half as good as that Widow. At least for defense or something. I'm actually not TOO bad, but, like, I don't hit those headshots a lot.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If you ever feel like a bad player in Overwatch, don't worry, McCreamy will make you feel even worse. We are all scrubs now, gorls. Cress! Cress! @r_greening1 FullMoon FullMoon @Lord Renning

I want to be half as good as that Widow. At least for defense or something. I'm actually not TOO bad, but, like, I don't hit those headshots a lot.
I actually watched that video this morning lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I actually watched that video this morning lol
ok so how much did you cry?

BTW, super QTpie avatar you've got there. Just noticed it. 10/10 would call QTpie again.

nammy has blessed us with this
das sum gud **** gorl A gift that keeps on giving. Mostly because it's looping.
:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Saw it this morning also. Didn't make me cry but still crying about being placed in Silver. My Mercy and Zarya are at a Platinum level and Rein is at a Diamond level but you know whatever I'll just climb over 1k SR.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When you're such a goddess with bad characters that you counter your counters after a slight buff. If only Zelda could have the same potential~ (Prayer circle for the January patch when?) Also TY to best gorl Cress! Cress! for letting me do the not-dying thing.
ScreenShot_16-12-20_02-27-06-000.jpg

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
When you're such a goddess with bad characters that you counter your counters after a slight buff. If only Zelda could have the same potential~ (Prayer circle for the January patch when?) Also TY to best gorl Cress! Cress! for letting me do the not-dying thing.
View attachment 122880
Out of those games, the only thing I cared about was punching that Rein to death as he was charging at me. That should promote me instantly to Diamond tbh I'm so desperate to be out of Silver

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be doing some work for the week (Which is all about creativity theories and practices) and later tonight, I'll be having an online tutorial with my Tutor so that I'll be looking forward to. :yeahboi:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Aiming in Overwatch on console is still kinda dumb (buts it's definitely better than it was originally). It makes playing Ana kind of awkward sometimes, but sometimes I get into the zone and hit like 80% of my shots, which is an amazing feeling.

With Ana receiving all of this flak recently, I wonder if they'll nerf her healing numbers/her kit as a whole. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up doing so tbh.

Also, the "new" D.Va buffs are great and I've really been enjoying playing her. She's definitely my favorite tank to play. I just wish she would get another event skin cricricri

I can't practice DPS with Dva on my face 24/7. Really pissed right now. I love Dva and how she works. It's great that she's meta now but dear god, it sucks to be at the receiving end. New Dva is great. Just kinda rage inducing lol

Also, I landed some clutch sleep darts on boosted Genjis today. Feels gud

Edit: Blizzard said that they're fine with how she is atm. If they were to nerf her tho, it's probably the biotic grenade's healing bonus. +100% healing is nuuuuuuts. I love playing her tho

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm feeling a bit bored. Dunno whether to check out this show or not called "Lostorage Incited WIXOSS". Since it's a show about a card game which has the winner get their wish granted.

However, I'm concerned if I'll miss on anything if I don't watch the first two WIXOSS shows. Though I could also go and watch Toradora or continue watching Golden Time. What do you all suggest?

Also, decided to try out a gimmicky Pokemon and one that is often seen as not even a good upgrade to its normal form. That being Raticate. :V

"Faticate"
Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish
Thick Fat
Leftovers
252 HP/156 Def/100 SDef (Careful/Calm), 252 HP/100 Def/156 SDef (Impish/Bold)
Super Fang
Protect
Toxic
Snarl

Surprisingly, Alola-Raticate can break walls. I managed to use Super Fang on a Celesteela and finish it off with a Flare Blitz from Incineroar. And that's how I can see it being run the most, as a way to break walls such as Gastrodon, Arcanine, Tapu Fini, Celesteela with Super Fang and running Toxic as well to get some chip damage as well on most of them. Snarl so it can weaken Special Attackers too. Though I dunno whether it's me or not, but I seem to have bad luck when it comes to Ice Moves on Raticate. Got Frozen twice, both from an Ice Beam in separate battles. Dunno whether using Raticate brings bad luck to me with Freeze Hax or not. :V

While this can be a solid set, there are Pokemon that can do its job WAY better. Alola-Persian, Crobat, Tapus running Nature's Madness and so on.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm feeling a bit bored. Dunno whether to check out this show or not called "Lostorage Incited WIXOSS". Since it's a show about a card game which has the winner get their wish granted.

However, I'm concerned if I'll miss on anything if I don't watch the first two WIXOSS shows. Though I could also go and watch Toradora or continue watching Golden Time. What do you all suggest?
Selector Infected WIXOSS and Spread WIXOSS ain't bad. Quite enjoyed them. No comment on Lostorage as I haven't seen it but I don't think you need to watch the first two to know what's going on.

Oh and lol Golden Time

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Selector Infected WIXOSS and Spread WIXOSS ain't bad. Quite enjoyed them. No comment on Lostorage as I haven't seen it but I don't think you need to watch the first two to know what's going on.

Oh and lol Golden Time
Thanks Phil. That's what I was concerned about if I was going to jump into it. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything important.

Funny that I'm close to halfway done with Golden Time. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had my tutorial with my Tutor. Feels good to sit through it.

I'll be also asking for some written documents from my Tutor via email tomorrow. Since I want to at least get as much information as I can get.

Also, time to check out that pilot of Lostorage since most of the shows I'm watching are almost over.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I wasn't sure what this was at first but then I saw the new Overwatch comic and found out that Tracer is canon LGBT and it makes me so happy and even more jealous of people who can play the game
:dr-_-:

Top Bottom