• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
For anyone watching Lucahjin's America's Next Top Model series:
S+: Smefanye, William
S: Heather, Eric, Barbara, Jamie
A: Victoria, Sarah, Dave, Nicole
B: Bess, Hannah, Daniel
C: Erica, Christine, Yungtown, Katie, Jack, Kimberly
D: Michelle, other male models, Vanessa, Peter, random town people, Monica
F: Whatever male model you choose, excluding Yungtown

Feel free to disagree

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And it seems the winning team was Tapu Koko, Celesteela, Gigalith, Garchomp, Gastrodon and Arcanine.
Told u all he was god tier
A: Victoria, Sarah, Barbara, Dave, Nicole

Feel free to disagree
Just finished watching part 17 and wow, so many good moments. :p Haven't seen 18 yet but I don't expect that much to happen after everything in 17.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Told u all he was god tier
Well, the meta can evolve further since that was the winning team. There were a heap load of Pelippers, Leles and Porygon2s too. So players will probably find ways to counter those Pokemon. One could say for example; run Tapu Bulu and Incineroar with its signature Z-Move to deal with threats like them, or run completely different teams that no one has seen before to deal with.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
A: Victoria, Sarah, Barbara, Dave, Nicole

Feel free to disagree
BARBARA DID IT.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
HOLY MAGIKARP I JUST REALIZED HOW CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS IT IS

Like I knew it was December this whole time and I was seeing Christmas stuff and whatnot but I was so caught up in finals and whatnot that it never really hit me until just now.
My last final is 3 days before Christmas :(. Can't even enjoy the season right now.

What the heck NJIT?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just got sent cringe but luckily there was a Steven Universe video that helped me uncringe. Thanks YouTube, I guess.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Episode 17 of Pokemon Generations is live. :yeahboi:

Focusing on Looker, Emma and Mimi during XY.

Probably the only redeeming quality of X and Y's lackluster storytelling was the Looker arc. Emma is such a sweet character
Sad she didn't come back for the Battle Tree
Also this episode was super graphic. Punting an Espurr in the face, that pained scream at the end
Too bad there's only one more Generations episode, I would've loved an Alola series

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hate freezing rain oh so much.

Hope I don't die on the way home

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Well part 18 of ANTM actually was on par with 17.
Screenshot_2016-12-16-20-12-32.png
Kill Hannah with the opium supply next episode pls Lucah. Also GREEN LIPS WTF HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO LOOK GOOD
And with all of the Barbara did it comments, I can't unsee Barbara as Bar Bara. Send help.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

There's a winter storm warning where I live right now. I think it's going to extend until next week which really sucks since it's finals and holidays week, however, I don't have any finals on-campus which is great since I have to commute to get there -- parking's hella expensive and driving downtown is annoying and scary since there's so many people walking around. All my finals are online or projects that are submitted online. Still, really sucks in general, especially for people who need to go out because of work, study, travel, etc.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some more work today and hopefully get it all done by this weekend. Also, with the ZeRo Saga going on; I wonder if the curse will remain true.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Today is the CHRISTMAS MOVIE MARATHON!! So I'll be watching Christmas movies all day with my friends and family, should be a blast just like every year.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Today is the CHRISTMAS MOVIE MARATHON!! So I'll be watching Christmas movies all day with my friends and family, should be a blast just like every year.
I kinda feel like watching The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya now. Since that is set around Christmas as well.

But anyway, enjoy all of those Christmas Movies! Either good or bad!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Haha, all of these people complaining about the cold and I have the heat of Charizard's flame Arizona's desert sun to keep me warm.

I'm gonna go walk my dog in a t-shirt and shorts.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Currently watching pools of 2GGT ZeRo Saga.

Fatality just beat Kameme 3-2. Though Kameme went Sheik.
I missed the Zinoto vs. Elegant match. Who won it? Though I'm guessing it was Zinoto that won. :V

Haha, all of these people complaining about the cold and I have the heat of Charizard's flame Arizona's desert sun to keep me warm.

Well, the West Coast doesn't really see a lot of snow. So you're lucky. :secretkpop:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Anyone who got Pokemon Sun willing to help a gorl out?

I just want to evolve my Rockruff into the midday form.
And if anyone got an extra ice stone, that'd great~

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Are you referencing one of the Pokemon Christmas songs? That's a line in one of them

They're stuck in my head because they keep popping up on my work's playlist

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Are you referencing one of the Pokemon Christmas songs? That's a line in one of them

They're stuck in my head because they keep popping up on my work's playlist
Actually no, I didn't do that intentionally.

But now that you mention it...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
NSFW baking video that just popped up on my FB feed. I am dead. (cursing but nothing outright offensive)

Also 0:18 is me earlier after my BF drops by unannounced and eats half 1/4th of my soup that I made for the rest of the week.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Checked the results of the Doubles Tournament of ZeRo Saga.

ZeRo and Nairo won Doubles. I'm hoping that someone will keep the curse alive by eliminating ZeRo before he even wins. But I will say, Salem brought out Lucina against ZeRo and Nairo in Doubles. It is a very solid Lucina, I just find it funny that Nairo, ZeRo and Salem all play Lucina as a secondary. :V

Edit: Is this a new record for how quiet the Zelda Social has been? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I'm planning on finally getting myself a PS4 since I realized that almost every game of my preferred genre is exclusive to it

But I can't decide on getting the Pro for $400 or the limited edition FF one for $450 (and that one is a slim)

Suggestions?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I'm planning on finally getting myself a PS4 since I realized that almost every game of my preferred genre is exclusive to it

But I can't decide on getting the Pro for $400 or the limited edition FF one for $450 (and that one is a slim)

Suggestions?
Depends really on whether you wanna play games in 4K resolution or not. Though I did hear some games will only run on the PS4 Pro such as The Last Guardian.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Suggestions?
I've heard the Pro has some problems to work through.

But it's also possible PS4 exclusives are going to be optimized for the Pro moving forth if Sony can be believed, so playing them on a normal PS4 may look worse than otherwise.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Depends really on whether you wanna play games in 4K resolution or not. Though I did hear some games will only run on the PS4 Pro such as The Last Guardian.
Well I don't actually have a 4k TV yet. The only graphical improvements I would see would be from downsampling to 1080p + other stuff like enhanced foilage or whatever
I've heard the Pro has some problems to work through.

But it's also possible PS4 exclusives are going to be optimized for the Pro moving forth if Sony can be believed, so playing them on a normal PS4 may look worse than otherwise.
I guess having the weaker console version wouldn't bother me too much...

If I wanted the best graphics I'd probably just get them on PC

I hate how this console generation is going with all the mid cycle upgrades. Makes me want to just go full PC + Nintendo

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I hate how this console generation is going with all the mid cycle upgrades. Makes me want to just go full PC + Nintendo
That's basically me.

I'm pretty happy with it. There hasn't been a single PS4 game I care about announced that isn't going to make it's way to Steam, and with Microsoft integrating their brands, I can play basically any worthwhile Xbox exclusive on Windows 10.

Now if only I could play my steam library on the go...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Anyone who got Pokemon Sun willing to help a gorl out?

I just want to evolve my Rockruff into the midday form.
And if anyone got an extra ice stone, that'd great~
k sure i happen to just have one spare ice stone.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
There's a freaking bird man playing an accordion in BotW! Look at his flappy hands!
And his name is Kass.

Nintendo released a look at Zonai Ruins if anyone's interested. The area seems like a higher / later level, so if you don't want to spoil yourself on the difficulty and later game enemies and stuff, don't watch. Me, I was just curious and then BOOM! bird man playing accordion. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na1cIOmfBlU.

The bird people are probably not from Zonai Ruins, but it's interesting how there's a blue bird person who alone is interesting since I don't know how well someone with giant feathery fingers could play an accordion, but I digress. Anyway, so, blue bird in a place called Zonai Ruins. In Star Fox 64, a piece of dialogue hints that Falco, another blue bird, comes from or has spent a lot of time in Zoness which at that point is in ruins. Yeah...

Speaking of Falco, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild trailer now with commentary from Falco, the new help buddy that makes Fi and Navi seem pleasant. Lozjam Lozjam is this you? :p

Also, kind of related, but I wish there was a playable bird race in the Elder Scroll games. Bird people are cool. Oh, and Death Stranding's new trailer is even more strange than the previous.
Perhaps this was me. Perhaps it was not. But when all leads astray, Falco leads the way.

I think you look better in a tank. ;)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy crap, GitS: Stand Alone Complex for the PS2 really is a Cavia game. The camera is closer to the characters like in most third-person shooters which is interesting considering the time, but there's this feel that I don't know how to describe that says "Cavia". The only Cavia game I've played outside of the demo for GitS was Drakengard 2. I think I got bored and it was a rental, so I can't say much about it, however, checking Drakengard 1 gameplay and having seen gameplay of Nier and Drakengard 3, there's this Cavia feel. Also, I forgot how acrobatic and agile Motoko was in the game. She can wall-jump off of anything which reminds me of the first Splinter Cell, but if Sam Fisher was much faster.

Also, does anyone remember or know of the game Dual Hearts? Never finished it and I remember the final boss much more differently, but man, I'm really kicking myself now for selling it way back when I was a kid. Apparently, it was made by the developers of Alundra. It was also a bit screwed since it released when Kingdom Hearts and Shadow Hearts were. So, instant hit and cult classic vs. obscure as hell game.

Welp, gonna try to get GitS: SAC one day, maybe Dual Hearts again -- kind of content seeing a playthrough of it since it wasn't amazing --, and I really want to get Dark Cloud. Why is this stupid game not on PS3 for PSN? It's on PS4 for PSN, but not PS3. This is the one freaking game I want to complete having been pissed off at it since I first owned the game. I think it was a launch copy too, so it makes me even madder. First PS2 game: Dark Cloud. As a kid, I knew jack about RPGs, so Dark Cloud was really difficult. Somehow made it through the entire game up to the final boss with a level 99 Sax, one of the lowest tier weapons without ever upgrading it to the next tier(s) for Toan. Holy crap. I don't remember what the other characters had other than their default weapons. That said, Dark Cloud is pretty difficult, but mostly because of stuff like thirst, weapons breaking, and it being an old game with clunky controls. Oh, and too many party members in my opinion. At least used copies of Dark Cloud are relatively cheap -- about 10 bucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom