• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Athletes and sports were always something physical to me. Think video game "athletes" need their own word.

Thanks everybody for being supportive :) I live in a really small area of the Greater Vancouver Area so I don't have anybody to gym with so I will be on my own which is scary. Just gotta get past this "6 weeks New Year's Resolution" curse now.

I have yet to see newbies in the weights area.
Mathletes? :troll:
My god guys inactivity in the Zelda Social? It's the apocalypse now.
Not while I'm awake :smirk:
Oh god Im gonna get snowed in ;;

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think people are just sleeping.

Speaking of fitness, I tried to do pushups the other day and I managed 15.

How unimpressive, so I've made it a goal to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups thanks to training guides I've read on the net.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be but day 2 is tomorrow so...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was rolling around on my bed for 7 hours unable to sleep, now it's Monday and I have things to do but I feel dead

Thanks Obama

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Fitness?
eeeeehhhhh I visit a gym at least 4 times a week, but I always end up doing just an hour worth of stuff
I'm lazy :3

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Guys, I have midterms this week, but I'm here playing smash banking off that school will be closed tomorrow instead of studying. Best student of the year right here.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Guys, I have midterms this week, but I'm here playing smash banking off that school will be closed tomorrow instead of studying. Best student of the year right here.
Goddess Sakutena would be proud :')

Edit: Trying to do my mixing assignment but the drums & guitar are out time at the end ;_;

Welp I'm screwed! :D

/deardiary

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I think people are just sleeping.

Speaking of fitness, I tried to do pushups the other day and I managed 15.

How unimpressive, so I've made it a goal to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups thanks to training guides I've read on the net.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be but day 2 is tomorrow so...
apparently sleeping is for the week. sorry, my bad
I don't get why people hate Fox's new voice. The nerdy voice makes Fox super cute to me at least.
It's not bad, but I don't think it's better is the problem. People get too worked up over who/what they think a perfect voice is.
midterms? seems a bit early for midterms

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So Alpha Sapphire is seriously detracting me from Smash and our princess...

HALP

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Use Mega Rayquaza. Name it "THE SQUAD". Give it a Life Orb. Anything Goes.
....wait no I messed up. It's Primal Kyogre.
Lol are the Primal Forms really that broken? I hear Mega Rayquaza is in Uber2/Anything Goes.

Meanwhile I'm only in Slateport. That music tho. I now love that theme even more!

Soul.

Lol are the Primal Forms really that broken? I hear Mega Rayquaza is in Uber2/Anything Goes.

Meanwhile I'm only in Slateport. That music tho. I now love that theme even more!
Yes, Mega Ray was sent to the noob tier that is Anything Goes.
Nah Primals aren't broken. They are forced to hold an item. Primal Groudon is the better one out of the two though.
Rustboro music bruh~

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Primal Groudon is close to broken though. It just usurped Xerneas' position as the best Pokemon in Ubers. Its only weakness is Ground and it's very versatile. Plus, it packs key resistances to Fairy and Steel while having great immunities to Electric and Water. Aside from that, it's also just really strong and bulky.

In Alpha Sapphire I just beat the 7th gym. I adore my Sceptile ^_^.

In other, more relevant news, I just got my own copy of Smash 3DS yesterday, though I've only played 5 CPU matches so far (4 with Greninja and 1 with Yoshi). Once I get used to the controls a bit more, I'll check out Zelda and report back. :)

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Primal Groudon is close to broken though. It just usurped Xerneas' position as the best Pokemon in Ubers. Its only weakness is Ground and it's very versatile. Plus, it packs key resistances to Fairy and Steel while having great immunities to Electric and Water. Aside from that, it's also just really strong and bulky.

In other, more relevant news, I just got my own copy of Smash 3DS yesterday, though I've only played 5 CPU matches so far (4 with Greninja and 1 with Yoshi). Once I get used to the controls a bit more, I'll check out Zelda and report back. :)
Yesss a fellow Sceptile user! :colorful:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I used Sceptile in my first run. Started with him second time too but boxed him once I got my poison type for the mono run. 5 badges in.

Oh yeah I ended up doing Stronglifts because it seemed easier to follow and my legs are trembling now lol.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Treecko was my starter in Sapphire too. Gen 3 had the best starters imo; Treecko and Torchic are both love, and Mudkip isn't bad either.

Soul.

Primal Groudon is pretty much what Groudon needed. Regular Groudon is good if you want a bulky Stealth Rock user with Dragon Tail (lol) and some offensive presence thanks to base 150 Attack.
Primal Groudon is just so many worlds better than Groudon. 180 base Attack, bulkier, Water-type immunity, Fairy- and Steel-type resistances, destroys everything with Offensive Rock Polish alone, and is just a great Pokémon in general.

Kyogre is still good, it's just that Groudon happens to be one of, if not the best Pokémon in Ubers.

Also you got Smash 3DS. Finally. One of us. 3DS master race.

Chey

Smash Cadet
I play Pokemon games solely for the story ._. never went online to fight other players, because I have no idea of tactics, strategies and strong/weak pokemon. Still enjoyed Omega Rubin :)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Also you got Smash 3DS. Finally. One of us. 3DS master race.
If you mean worse graphics, worse controls, worse frame rate, worse online, worse music, worse single player content, worse trophies, worse options, worse sass, worse competitive stages, worse fun stages, worse casual options, worse competitive options by "master race", you couldn't be more right :-P

Soul.

If you mean worse graphics, worse controls, worse frame rate, worse online, worse music, worse single player content, worse trophies, worse options, worse sass, worse competitive stages, worse fun stages, worse casual options, worse competitive options by "master race", you couldn't be more right :-P
I honestly don't care.
I don't need a Wii U to play Smash lol.

edit: what does sass even mean
edit 2: for clarification, Wii U has the same online as 3DS. it will lag, won't lag, will have input lag, won't have input lag, or will have all of the above.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Doesn't SSB4 run at 60FPS on both systems? I know Assist Trophies run at 30FPS, but I don't know about the Wii U, and the Pikmin are choppy on the 3DS.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Doesn't SSB4 run at 60FPS on both systems? I know Assist Trophies run at 30FPS, but I don't know about the Wii U, and the Pikmin are choppy on the 3DS.
Assist trophies run at 30 on the 3DS, and the system chugs it's frame rate rate quite often, especially on local play. Even on 1v1's the system can lag just against CPU's. So yes, the 3ds version does run at 60fps, but it drops frames very easily.
I honestly don't care.
I don't need a Wii U to play Smash lol.

edit: what does sass even mean
edit 2: for clarification, Wii U has the same online as 3DS. it will lag, won't lag, will have input lag, won't have input lag, or will have all of the above.
1. Sass, it has more of a sense of humor and better writing with it's tips and such. Plus it has Zelda in HD, nothing can have more sass.
2. Wii U's online servers are a lot more stable, and the systems provides a better internet connection, especially with LAN.

Soul.

Assist trophies run at 30 on the 3DS, and the system chugs it's frame rate rate quite often, especially on local play. Even on 1v1's the system can lag just against CPU's. So yes, the 3ds version does run at 60fps, but it drops frames very easily.

1. Sass, it has more of a sense of humor and better writing with it's tips and such. Plus it has Zelda in HD, nothing can have more sass.
2. Wii U's online servers are a lot more stable, and the systems provides a better internet connection, especially with LAN.
1. Oh.
2. Don't care either way and not everyone has that adapter.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I play Pokemon games solely for the story ._. never went online to fight other players, because I have no idea of tactics, strategies and strong/weak pokemon. Still enjoyed Omega Rubin :)
all you need to know is that this guy is the best pokemon
furret_by_illustrationoverdose-d75w820.png
Man... you know you're depressed when not even coffee is making you feel better :/
I eat sandwiches to cheer up. turkey, salami and muenster today

Lozjam

Smash Champion
1. Oh.
2. Don't care either way and not everyone has that adapter.
It's even better than the 3ds without the adapter. I do not have a LAN adapter, yet my online experience has been as smooth as silk for the most part. Against the same people, with the same internet, the Wii U version runs a lot faster and I see very little lag for the most part.

Soul.

It's even better than the 3ds without the adapter. I do not have a LAN adapter, yet my online experience has been as smooth as silk for the most part. Against the same people, with the same internet, the Wii U version runs a lot faster and I see very little lag for the most part.
Good for you.
Online isn't top tier online on the 3DS but it works.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
all you need to know is that this guy is the best pokemon

I eat sandwiches to cheer up. turkey, salami and muenster today
Muenster is yummy. And as a girl, comfort food tends to be a bad solution for depression. Course, there are worse things.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
@Latte @ Mocha Mocha would any of yew cottee pals wanna play? I've always wanted to play against one of yew.
#coffeepals
I would, yes, but you always catch me when I'm at work lol. Depending on our time difference (It's 2 PM here for me) I should be available to play this evening. Hopefully my mehness lately won't affect my gameplay, though I doubt it won't, so it'll be an easy peezy win for you :p

Top Bottom