• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wow, some of you guys are out if school for snow? It's 70 and sunny where I live, lol.

Also Zelda could use some more flexibility...instead of just having it in her weird fingers.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So all midterms were cancelled and school's closed on Friday, so no school all week! GET HYPE

Better post this now before my power and Internet go out, LOL.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I can play. I'll add you as a friend right now.

Don't expect too much. I doubt I'm even on the same level as your average FG player.
Ok make a room and I'll be there In a sec. Also don't worry, you'll be great. All the players I've played that said they were bad turned out pretty good

Lozjam

Smash Champion
No....................
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GREZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You changed the swimming controls on the Zora so it's like TP Link in the Zora Tunic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The original MM had the best swimming controls of almost every other game I have played!
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I really liked all of the other changes you made, but why this?!

Edit:
BAHAHAHAHAHA, This page now belongs to Ganondorf!

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
No....................
You changed the swimming controls on the Zora so it's like TP Link in the Zora Tunic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The original MM had the best swimming controls of almost every other game I have played!
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Wait... what?! So basically, MN3D sucks.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Ok make a room and I'll be there In a sec. Also don't worry, you'll be great. All the players I've played that said they were bad turned out pretty good
Alright, added you and made a room! Do you have a preference as far as stock count goes?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
No....................
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ew

ewwwwww

That's really disappointing to hear. MM Zora Link was one of the few times I absolutely loved any excuse to dive into water in a video game, Zora Link swam so fast and handled so well.

Latte

Smash Ace
@ Macchiato Macchiato That Doctor Mario match where you SDed twice made me sad. You definitely would've won if you hadn't done that LOL

EDIT: Damn, that Zelda match where I didn't even take out a stock. Good job

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The more I hear about MM3D the less interested I am in getting it.
I'm getting it no matter what. I'd really hate for my favorite game to possibly get a bad name for people who've never played the original, but it's still fundamentally the same game. Hopefully they don't remix the music. Especially the final hours.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
This... This is the only thing that comes to mind when I saw the title. Spoilered because it's a bit risqué. :p

Oh, and there's this.

Edit:
if you are jigglypuff

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I lost pretty much every round, but that was a lot of fun. Thanks for playing with me, @ Macchiato Macchiato

My Olimar and Peach are embarassingly bad. I think the only rounds I won were rounds in which I played as Zelda.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ L Latte GGs indeed, what are yew talking about. Your great. Your peach is your best imo. that was fun but legit, your great at smash. anyways i just wanted to point a few things out, I think yew use dash attack a little tew much which is easily punishable. Also learning a few combos would help. Your peach is really good tho imo. I couldnt land on the stage because yew constantly juggled me. Also yew killed me pretty fast with her. We should play again sometime.
#coffeepals

I lost pretty much every round, but that was a lot of fun. Thanks for playing with me, @ Macchiato Macchiato

My Olimar and Peach are embarassingly bad. I think the only rounds I won were rounds in which I played as Zelda.
actually yew won 4 with peach and 1 with zelda

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
GGs @ L Latte GGs indeed, what are yew talking about. Your great. Your peach is your best imo. that was fun but legit, your great at smash. anyways i just wanted to point a few things out, I think yew use dash attack a little tew much which is easily punishable. Also learning a few combos would help. Your peach is really good tho imo. I couldnt land on the stage because yew constantly juggled me. Also yew killed me pretty fast with her. We should play again sometime.
#coffeepals
My Peach is only decent because her character is extremely solid when compared to the other characters I played as. I actually do know a few combos with her, but I'm generally too nervous to pull them off. I definitely feel more comfortable playing as Zelda.

I noticed that I was using dash attack a lot as well. I tend to use it when I don't know what else to do

Sure! I'll try to get better so I can be more of a challenge next time #coffeepals

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
My Peach is only decent because her character is extremely solid when compared to the other characters I played as. I actually do know a few combos with her, but I'm generally too nervous to pull them off. I definitely feel more comfortable playing as Zelda.

I noticed that I was using dash attack a lot as well. I tend to use it when I don't know what else to do

Sure! I'll try to get better so I can be more of a challenge next time #coffeepals
also forgot to tell yew, i gained my zelda optimism back a while ago. yay the SSS tier optimistist is back. Also i think yew just do better with peach because it seems that yew know the fundamentals really well for her. Tip: If yew don't know what to do and get nervous with peach, camp with turnips. Lucy has no projectile.
#coffeepals

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur apparently you can do it with squats too, so I might do that after the 8 weeks lol
Oh yeah I remember hearing about that too.

Maybe you could mix them up. Tbh push ups don't use most of the muscles squats do so you could do both programs and get nice pecs and a nice ass in the same 2 months!

Latte

Smash Ace
also forgot to tell yew, i gained my zelda optimism back a while ago. yay the SSS tier optimistist is back. Also i think yew just do better with peach because it seems that yew know the fundamentals really well for her. Tip: If yew don't know what to do and get nervous with peach, camp with turnips. Lucy has no projectile.
#coffeepals
Oh, that's true. I'll definitely try using turnips instead of dash attacks. The main problem I'm having with Peach at the moment is using her float properly. I try to do nairs during them, but I accidentally fair or bair instead.

TBH, I can't really give any advice about your Lucina/Jigglypuff/Doctor Mario (your Dr. Mario was especially great, BTW aside from the 2 SDs), but I did notice something about your Lucario.
You tend to charge Aura Sphere even as I'm running towards you to attack. Maybe use a spot dodge or a roll, because almost every time I tried to attack you while you were charging, I got a hit in. I also feel like you tend to use your Aura Spheres for no good reason, so maybe work on aiming, zoning, and punishing better with them.

EDIT: Oh, snap. Coffee Pals are back to being B-tier on the optimism list. I really should get around to updating that

Oh, and I forgot the obligatory "girls drinking coffee" stock photo.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Oh yeah I remember hearing about that too.

Maybe you could mix them up. Tbh push ups don't use most of the muscles squats do so you could do both programs and get nice pecs and a nice *** in the same 2 months!
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING CAPS

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Absolutely not. Zelda high tier?! Next thing we know, Mii sword fighter is high tier! Brawl Ganondorf is high tier, and Melee Pichu is high tier!
melee pichu is better then everything else you named combined, It's just no one played melee pichu. Probably cause they didn't want to Nair all day

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ L Latte to do floated nairs better, let go of the control thing before you Nair or let go and let her move a bit before inputting the Nair. One peach combo yew should try is, Dtilt>FloatedNair>DashGrab>SHbair

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
No....................
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit:
BAHAHAHAHAHA, This page now belongs to Ganondorf!
Oh my god, you're right :(. **** that, swimming in MM's ocean was actually one of the most awesome things in the game. Now the Great Bay part is gonna suck big time.

Gyorg looks pretty ****ing cool, though. I wonder if they changed the other bosses.

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING CAPS
Also, squats are really good to firm up your abs, so be SURE to flex the abdomen as you do them!

Soul.

Majora's Mask 3D sucks because of water changes
wat
so everything that is about the 3DS sucks or am I missing something. not quite sure

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Majora's Mask 3D sucks because of water changes
wat
so everything that is about the 3DS sucks or am I missing something. not quite sure
Oh I'm not saying MM3D sucks. I'm just saying the change they apparently made to the way Zora Link swims sucks. However, I dunno if it's something else. Perhaps they did it for the camera to be less spazzy when you swim.

What do you mean flex as I do them?
Dunno if it's the right word because lawl english, but I meant just firm your abs as you do squats. That helps a lot with aligning your center and actually makes you perform the squats correctly.

fhqjksldhgjh yeah what Latte said :p

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ L Latte to do floated nairs better, let go of the control thing before you Nair or let go and let her move a bit before inputting the Nair. One peach combo yew should try is, Dtilt>FloatedNair>DashGrab>SHbair
you should try Luigi Dthrow -> buttons (use face and or hands to hit buttons) It's fun stuff

Soul.

i'd honestly die laughing if zelda ever became high tier
If Zelda ever became high tier I don't know what would I do...

Oh I'm not saying MM3D sucks. I'm just saying the change they apparently made to the way Zora Link swims sucks. However, I dunno if it's something else. Perhaps they did it for the camera to be less spazzy when you swim.

Dunno if it's the right word because lawl english, but I meant just firm your abs as you do squats. That helps a lot with aligning your center and actually makes you perform the squats correctly.

fhqjksldhgjh yeah what Latte said :p
In what way did they change the Zora Link thing, by any chance? Is there a video?
inb4 GameXplain Gyorg boss battle

Top Bottom