• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Ivysaur is actually the only character I'm angry that they removed.
Part of me feels like Ivysaur and Squirtle will still be DLC

The other part of me realizes that would be 3 DLC pokemon and that pokemon would have huge representation in the cast at that point so it won't happen ;_;

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Falco's weakest Smash does 4%; this happens if Up Smash's second hit whiffs. :sadeyes:

*sees waifu/husbando tier lists and sees Falco being placed low* WTF? Falco should be way higher. I mean, look at this majestic, sexy pheasant! :p
Better than doing 0-1% like Zelda's forward and up smashes when they fall out or you trade lol. Look at it this way -- it's 4 times better than Zelda!

Farorae

Smash Ace
I feel it's necessary to step in and fix this mess
SSS: :4zelda:
SS::4zss::4sheik:
S::4falcon::snake:
A: :4robinf::4link::4marth:
B::4myfriends::4littlemac::4yoshi:
C::4drmario::4samus::4ganondorf::4pacman::4peach::4sonic:
D: :mewtwomelee::4luigi::4mario::4megaman::4pit::4rob::4kirby::4iggy::4falco::4fox::4robinm:
E::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4wiifitm::4wiifit::4bowser::4charizard::4pikachu::4metaknight:
F::4wario2::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:
G::rosalina::4diddy::4dk::4dedede::4duckhunt::4lucario::4gaw:
H::4shulk::4mii::4miif:
Z::4lucina:
(stopped caring after C tier so the rest is a mess)

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Well Llavani would look weird

Also I'm the only one here that owns an aeropress so as far as I'm concerned I'm the only real coffee pal :4roy:
That's true. Very true.

I completely forgot that you recommended a coffee maker to me almost immediately after we met. I know now that you're a troo coffee pal.
@ L Latte she can't be trusted
O

Okay.

Never mind, @ Lavani Lavani , you're still under suspicion. :-//////

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Better than doing 0-1% like Zelda's forward and up smashes when they fall out or you trade lol. Look at it this way -- it's 4 times better than Zelda!
At least it connects, Falco's Up Smash covers about a 240-70 degree arc from his front to like the back of his head. This means it will whiff if you use if when Falco's back is to someone and it also means that shorter and crouching characters will be unaffected. Oh, and did I mention there's a chance at higher percents that the first hit will have too much knockback and force the second hit to whiff? It's a cool move both in animation and concept, but pales in comparison to Wolf's Up Smash who probably has the hitbox as his body and legs rather than an arc of his legs and body. The good thing is that it comes out at frame 8 (first hit; second hit comes out at frame 12) making it the second fastest Smash for Falco; his fastest is Down Smash at frame 7 and his slowest is Side Smash at frame 17.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
At least it connects, Falco's Up Smash covers about a 240-70 degree arc from his front to like the back of his head. This means it will whiff if you use if when Falco's back is to someone and it also means that shorter and crouching characters will be unaffected. Oh, and did I mention there's a chance at higher percents that the first hit will have too much knockback and force the second hit to whiff? It's a cool move both in animation and concept, but pales in comparison to Wolf's Up Smash who probably has the hitbox as his body and legs rather than an arc of his legs and body. The good thing is that it comes out at frame 8 (first hit; second hit comes out at frame 12) making it the second fastest Smash for Falco; his fastest is Down Smash at frame 7 and his slowest is Side Smash at frame 17.
luigi pokes people in 12 frames

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I feel it's necessary to step in and fix this mess
SSS: :4zelda:
SS::4zss::4sheik:
S::4falcon::snake:
A: :4robinf::4link::4marth:
B::4myfriends::4littlemac::4yoshi:
C::4drmario::4samus::4ganondorf::4pacman::4peach::4sonic:
D: :mewtwomelee::4luigi::4mario::4megaman::4pit::4rob::4kirby::4iggy::4falco::4fox::4robinm:
E::4olimar::4alph::4palutena::4wiifitm::4wiifit::4bowser::4charizard::4pikachu::4metaknight:
F::4wario2::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:
G::rosalina::4diddy::4dk::4dedede::4duckhunt::4lucario::4gaw:
H::4shulk::4mii::4miif:
Z::4lucina:
(stopped caring after C tier so the rest is a mess)
Rosalina below Wario and the Koopalings, something you don't see everyday.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Rosalina below Wario and the Koopalings, something you don't see everyday.
I only paid attention up to D tier and Z tier itself. E-H is just thrown in there. But I would've put her somewhere in there anyways because most of her fans annoy me.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Zelda's smashes fail at every percent, against every character no matter their size, even if you time/aim them right. You're not gonna get sympathy from me :p

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Husbando & Waifu Tier List
E:4yoshi::4greninja:
What do you have against tongues? I think my bros are beautiful! :)
Waifu/husbando/beauty tier list:
S:substitute::4zelda::4greninja::4palutena:
A:4sheik::4zss::4yoshi::4falcon::4lucario::4myfriends::snake::mewtwopm::4falco::4littlemac::4marth:
B:4link::rosalina::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4bowser::4ganondorf::4dk::roypm::rosalina::4metaknight::4kirby::4pikachu:
C:4jigglypuff::4peach::4luigi::4megaman::4fox::wolf::4robinm::4robinf::4shulk::4sonic::4charizard::4drmario:
D:4mario::4olimar::4rob::4dedede::4wario2::4mii::4miif::4villager::4villagerf::4diddy::4lucina:
EDIT: Forgot Lucy and Marth

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I only paid attention up to D tier and Z tier itself. E-H is just thrown in there. But I would've put her somewhere in there anyways because most of her fans annoy me.
Well, see, the lack of Ridley makes your list moot.

Look at those muscles. LOOK AT EM.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yoshi stole Falco's Usmash. RIP Falco.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I want to try out a workout routine. How do I get over the fact that:

a) I'm weak
b) I don't know what I'm doing
c) I'm really shy and self-conscious at the gym?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So I tried reading through the latest pages but then...

amg lucina

a) I'm weak
There are a lot of workouts that use your own bodyweight that are really helpful, and you can do them with a very low amount of repetitions before you start bulding strength. Either that or you have to do a lot of calorie-burning stuff in order to lose weight quickly if you find your bodyweight is too much for you (I don't really know what your body's like so I'm just throwing words out).

Here's a really helpful page for people like us :p http://www.nerdfitness.com/workouts/

You can look around in there and see if there's anything that catches your eye.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Okay, actual personal waifu tier list:

S: :4zelda:
A: :4sheik::4robinf:
B: (:4zss:/:4samus:):4wiifit::rosalina:
C: :4palutena::4peach:
D: :4miif:
E: :4villagerf:
F(AIL):
:4lucina:

Husbando tier list:

S: :4link:
A: :4ganondorf::4marth::4falcon:
B: :4myfriends::4littlemac::snake:
C: :4robinm::4pit::4shulk::4wiifitm::4megaman::roymelee:
(I ACTUALLY MISSED ROY ON THE LIST)
D: :4wario::4darkpit::4olimar::4drmario::4luigi::4mario:
E:
:4villager:
(PEDO)F(ILIA)::4tlink::lucas::popo::4ness::linkmelee:

Other.... things tier list....

LICKING:4yoshi::4greninja:
EXPAND DONG:4dk:
SQUIRT SQUIRT:squirtle:
MARSHMALLOW:4kirby::4jigglypuff::4metaknight::4pacman:
PIXEL THINGY:4gaw:
FURRIES:4falco::4duckhunt::wolf::4fox::4lucario::4pikachu::4sonic::substitute:

.... Yeah, not making one for those.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace

a) I'm weak
a) That'll change quickly. Seriously. Initial strides in gain are pretty big; it's keeping it that's tough.
b) Ask around or get a personal trainer.
c) Headphones or anything to help distract you from others help. Understand that everyone feels self-conscious, even the guys/girls who look great. They certainly don't want to seem vain/showy/mean-spirited.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
luigi pokes people in 12 frames
12 frames of fun! Seriously, do Luigi's Side Smash to someone's armpit. You will **** them off so bad that you'll be in the Mushroom Kingdom when you wake up. :p

Aside from this arguable statement, you make a very good argument for his Usmash sounding terribad.

*edit* did I read it wrong? I realize I may have... *looks around*
It's bad in a sense of design. A multi-hit like that where you will be severely punished - it has noticeable end lag - and has a high risk and it having the same thing with Meta Knight's sword slashes just destroys the move. I mean, I had times where Falco's foot it clearly inside a person's body and no hit is registered. I checked Meta Knight's Ftilt and half his sword has no hitbox.

If it connects and it's at a high percent it will kill. I never had the the second hit whiffing at higher percents, but other Falco players have. It might be something with me getting right into someone's face and using Up Smash or it might be an air issue where it launches people to far. At early percents it will combo into itself like Utilt. I believe it combos twice, so that's 32% and Utilt can combo thrice for 27% or four for 36%.

See this is why I feel Falco is too strong and too weak. Excluding whiffs, incomplete attacks, and parts of attacks, none of Falco's normals, aerials, and Smashes do below 6% which goes to a late Dash Attack. Here's the problem, his attacks have strong knockback and his mobility makes it difficult to catch people. Ganondorf boots people to the Sacred Realm, Luigi has strong attacks that have little knockback, Sheik can chain attacks and is highly mobile, and then there's Falco. At least Wolf had range and moving attacks and Fox is fast, but Falco feels like a stronger and slower Luigi and a weaker, but faster Ganondorf. This is one of those situations where being the average isn't good.

Yoshi stole Falco's Usmash. RIP Falco.
Falco stole Wolf's Bair and Up Smash in function and Fox stole Wolf's Wolf Flash and Fire Wolf as Twisting Fox. Yoshi, Falco, and Fox are just a bunch of crooks. Oh, and didn't Rosalina steal Zelda's Down Smash? :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I guess these lists are the cool thing to do now.

S: :4dedede:
A: :4luigi::4metaknight::rosalina:
B: :4jigglypuff:
C: :4roy::4ludwig::4megaman::4ganondorf:
D:
E:
F(riendzone):
G: :4lucina:

Latte

Smash Ace
I forgot to drink my coffee and it turned cold. Why is my life so difficult

a) I'm weak
This isn't an answer to your questions, but I'm really happy that you're trying to get into shape. Good luck, and I truly hope that you can someday feel confident enough that your self-consciousness doesn't affect you so much.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Falco stole Wolf's Bair and Up Smash in function and Fox stole Wolf's Wolf Flash and Fire Wolf as Twisting Fox. Yoshi, Falco, and Fox are just a bunch of crooks. Oh, and didn't Rosalina steal Zelda's Down Smash? :p
falcos bair is NOTHING like wolf's bair

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha, ty guys. Thing is I'm not usually super critical of myself it's just at the gym where I really know so little. I'd probably define myself as skinny-fat, with more emphasis on the fat :p Don't really know what any of the machines and... stations are and I don't really know what ______ exercise really is. Also, no I won't be coughing up $50/hr for a personal trainer as much as I want to. No worries though, I'll do it right after that lottery jackpot is mine :)

Attempting to do: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631 Good, bad?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Haha, ty guys. Thing is I'm not usually super critical of myself it's just at the gym where I really know so little. I'd probably define myself as skinny-fat, with more emphasis on the fat :p Don't really know what any of the machines and... stations are and I don't really know what ______ exercise really is. Also, no I won't be coughing up $50/hr for a personal trainer as much as I want to. No worries though, I'll do it right after that lottery jackpot is mine :)

Attempting to do: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631 Good, bad?
Don't know about workouts that much, so unfortunately I can't say if this is good or not. But just make sure if this is something you're committed to do, it has to be comfortable. Take it easy, and don't overcommit if it comes down to that. May actually make you worse off if bad stuff and accidents happens.

And again, as I write that, I still think of how Zelda plays in Smash and how well that paragraph fits her. But I hope you can do it!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
All this time I thought Jiggs couldn't dair>rest because I thought you were supposed to do a landing dair like with Kirby's dair>smash

I didn't know full jump dair>double jump Rest combo'd

Learn something every day. :4jigglypuff:

and his slowest is Side Smash at frame 17.
I recall some commentators for CT talking about how Falco's fsmash is a frametrap tool because of its nonexistent end lag...but I just checked now and its FAF is at 51f which is still pretty laggy.

It's hard being a bird.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace

Heavily goal-dependent, really.

That one seems a tad rigorous for a gym novice, but it could just be your thing. No one is in any place to know just what you can and can't handle. I hate to be unhelpfully vague, but doing your own research and experimenting for a while is really your best option.

Top Bottom