• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So, when windboxes hit you on the ground the distance seems to be traction based as distance traveled was Luigi>Bowser=Sonic>Jigglypuff, but Jiggs went further than Luigi while airborne. Hmm...
cause low traction doesn't effect you in the air
Ganondorf is actually the original Wii Fit Trainer.

Let's stretch our legs!
I like how if he gets interrupted there's a 90% chance he's gonna be feeling it

Soul.

Dancing Blade is such a slow move. Even though you use it to punish.....
Forward throw to Crescent Slash when.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
No one has as much sass as the mop

does this mean that shes broken?
  1. you do realize Zelda is usually low/bottom tier right?
  2. I don't see how someone who is serious about absolutely everything can have sass

Lozjam

Smash Champion
  1. you do realize Zelda is usually low/bottom tier right?
  2. I don't see how someone who is serious about absolutely everything can have sass
Also, she doesn't have any breasts. Ganondorf's manly breasts are a ton bigger than Lucina's!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Made a little late, but I remembered to take a page pace comparison to the Brawl Zelda social, and our speed difference is only getting bigger!

Amount of days it took since beginning to reach page 300. (Numbers taken without accounting for possible leap years.)

Brawl : 916 days
SSB4 : 397 days

This margin is only growing!

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I hate drinking beverages in the car. Every single time I want to take a drink, I wait until we get onto a smooth road, then as soon as I put my lips to the rim of the travel mug, the car hits a really large bump and I spill my drink all over myself.
/deardiary

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Also, she doesn't have any breasts. Ganondorf's manly breasts are a ton bigger than Lucina's!
not sure if that point is valid or not... So, I'm just gonna assume no
Made a little late, but I remembered to take a page pace comparison to the Brawl Zelda social, and our speed difference is only getting bigger!

Amount of days it took since beginning to reach page 300. (Numbers taken without accounting for possible leap years.)

Brawl : 916 days
SSB4 : 397 days

This margin is only growing!
yes any questions? you over there in the blue
"Yes, um, why does this matter?"
good question

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I hate drinking beverages in the car. Every single time I want to take a drink, I wait until we get onto a smooth road, then as soon as I put my lips to the rim of the travel mug, the car hits a really large bump and I spill my drink all over myself.
/deardiary
Happy post 300!

Also, changing avis?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
/deardiary
Story of my life.
Secondary peach I see.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I was watching a stream for a local tourney happening now (I couldn't go ; w ; ) and when I wrote in the chat that :4zelda: was the worst character in the game, some other guy was like "NOPE NOPE NOPE IT'S TOTALLY :4littlemac: HE'S2222GIMPABLE OMG123ABC".

And the guy doing commentary thought :4olimar:was the worst in the game.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Professional users, that's what I am talking about. There's Photoshop Express which is cheaper and for beginners but that costs too.
So, say ,if i just got Photoshop Pro after having only great experience with Gimp beforehand, would i be completely confused on how to use Photoshop? : 3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
/deardiary
I know that feel all too well.

My Passat's cup holders aren't big enough for cans of Arizona iced tea either, so I get to drive with the can between my legs and then I inevitably end up needing to shift for stupid reasons whenever I go to take a drink.

And then when I get to where I needed to go and I didn't finish the tea I'm all "Where do I put this?!" and usually either end up chugging it or hoping I can leave it sitting on the floor without it spilling (it almost always spills).

/deardiary

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
/deardiary
Story of my life.
Secondary peach I see.

My Passat's cup holders aren't big enough for cans of Arizona iced tea either, so I get to drive with the can between my legs and then I inevitably end up needing to shift for stupid reasons whenever I go to take a drink.

And then when I get to where I needed to go and I didn't finish the tea I'm all "Where do I put this?!" and usually either end up chugging it or hoping I can leave it sitting on the floor without it spilling (it almost always spills).

/deardiary
BEHOLD

Edit: white people and their problems...

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Happy post 300!

Also, changing avis?
Thanks! I didn't even notice, actually

I was going to change my avi, but I couldn't decide on one so I just got frustrated and deleted it LOL #lifeisdifficult
Story of my life.
Secondary peach I see.
You know it. I keep switching between Peach and Olimar. How2choose

/deardiary
Sometimes I wonder why bad things happen to good people like us
BEHOLD
Edit: white people and their problems...
Who drinks coffee with a straw, though.

EDIT: Your post kept formatting incorrectly and it made me sad. I think I fixed it now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, say ,if i just got Photoshop Pro after having only great experience with Gimp beforehand, would i be completely confused on how to use Photoshop? : 3
I pretty much learned how to use Photoshop CS5 after checking out icon tutorials on YouTube. That really helped a lot. Before that, it was very complicated to use. I did try out GIMP at some point later after getting PS, but it crashed for the most part, so I deleted it. I was wrong on my earlier post.. Photoshop Express is a mobile application, and Photoshop Elements is the customer-friendly version for PCs. I never tried out Elements, so I don't know what to say about it. Sorry for the confusion. :/

TL;DR: Well, as long as you know what you're doing in the application, I think you'll be fine. Photoshop from CS3 to CS6 come in two editions: Standard and Extended. I think Photoshop Extended would be what you call a "pro" version, as it offers way more features and what not, compared to the Standard editions. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I pretty much learned how to use Photoshop CS5 after checking out icon tutorials on YouTube. That really helped a lot. Before that, it was very complicated to use. I did try out GIMP at some point later after getting PS, but it crashed for the most part, so I deleted it. I was wrong on my earlier post.. Photoshop Express is a mobile application, and Photoshop Elements is the customer-friendly version for PCs. I never tried out Elements, so I don't know what to say about it. Sorry for the confusion. :/

TL;DR: Well, as long as you know what you're doing in the application, I think you'll be fine. Photoshop from CS3 to CS6 come in two editions: Standard and Extended. I think Photoshop Extended would be what you call a "pro" version, as it offers way more features and what not, compared to the Standard editions. :p
Its fine, i'll probably watch those Icon tutorials then, thanks.

Got it, i'll keep that in mind when i get my version through....un-savory methods. : 3

EDIT: Also, i love how the mods here don't care if you talk about piracy openly unlike other forums. That's nice.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
FATHER

I WON

YEW WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

are like, my two favourite lucina quotes ever

@ Macchiato Macchiato do you have a lucina win gif where she like, does up tilt on the victory screen

D

Deleted member

Its fine, i'll probably watch those Icon tutorials then, thanks.

Got it, i'll keep that in mind when i get my version through....un-savory methods. : 3

EDIT: Also, i love how the mods here don't care if you talk about piracy openly unlike other forums. That's nice.
Talking about piracy is kinda scary. but as long as the user doesn't share them it's good, I guess. xD
You're welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latte

Smash Ace
I was a complete idiot and put off my literature homework, so now I have to read an entire book in a day. 350 pages to go.
#luvprocrastinating

On a happier note, my sister just made coffee.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Oh, how I long to be able to drink beverages during car trips as gracefully as other races can.
Oh I'm white as hell too, I just think my own race complains too much
FATHER

I WON

YEW WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

are like, my two favourite lucina quotes ever

@ Macchiato Macchiato do you have a lucina win gif where she like, does up tilt on the victory screen
I like this one the best
I mean the captain just don't care, about your moves

Top Bottom