• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I slept 17 hours last night. Putting the weekend to good use, I guess.

Or the other way, if people develop the anti-luma meta, then that won't happen. Really depends.

She'll probably stay at top 10
More or less how I feel about her. I feel she's on the lower end of top 10, but I'm not sure which characters could rise up to knock her out in a worst case scenario.

I feel she's worse than Sheik, Diddy, ZSS, Sonic, Pikachu, Mii Brawler, and maybe Fox, but after that I'm not really sure if there's anyone else with the potential to be better than her.

I was watching a stream where Lucario KO'd someone at 35% with Side B.

And I thought

Wow, that's totally balanced!
It's a frame 9 grab with a grabbox smaller than Rest (I think) and he needs to be nearly dead to kill you with it.

Lucario has some legitimately ******** power at high aura, but his range and frame data is booty, he sucks until 75% and doesn't get dumb until 130%+ but DI and upB nerfs make it harder for him to live to those percents anyway. Respect Aura Sphere, Force Palm, and bair and you're golden.
:4dk: = worst ?

They can't be serious.
I haven't played much of this game, but the Dong feels very solid in most MUs.

The only way he'd be that low is if :

#1 : People aren't using him right.
#2 : The system changes and new moves/characters created ALOT of issues.

There's no way he's the Laguna of SSB4, that title belongs to :4zelda: >.>
I don't even know how this viewpoint exists when Will's repping DK as well as he is

but I feel the same about Olimar so whatever

Why does everyone say pikachu is top tier? I've only seen like, 2 videos of pikachu ever.
I guess the short answer is "watch esam"

He has a moveset fairly reminiscent of Sheik and Diddy in terms of frame data and combo potential, with a recovery that's both difficult to edgeguard and useful offensively, and allows him to go for crazy edgeguards himself. 1.0.4 helped alleviate his kill power issues with knockback buffs to several moves as well.

Did I link this yet? Even if I did I'm linking it again, it does a good job at showing what Pikachu (and Ganondorf!) can do in this game.

While I don't care at all for Pikachu as a character, I have to say he's damn entertaining to watch in this game. He goes in so hard lol

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
So now you come back for only your own pleasure!? Now that your puny little fire emblem group fails to entertain you, you scurry back only because you "Got Bored". That's despicable, and you bring shame to the whole land of Hyrule! Just think of what you have done!

you really should be going. See you around traitor.
woah now, if I wasn't here I'd be in an FE group, tone it down, damn.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Overall it was great, but against lucario, you want to get him to a decent damage like 70% and elevator. Just make sure he doesn't live high. Around the right percentage try to get an elevator off.
Much easier said than done, haha

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh Ganny :awesome:, don't be jealous.
B-b-but you could end up liking Lucina more than Ganondorf... Then Ganondorf would become irrelevant.... That would make Ganondorf sad :'(.....
woah now, if I wasn't here I'd be in an FE group, tone it down, damn.
You didn't turn traitorous. You didn't just push us all aside and insult our very meaning of life!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
B-b-but you could end up liking Lucina more than Ganondorf... Then Ganondorf would become irrelevant.... That would make Ganondorf sad :'(.....

You didn't turn traitorous. You didn't just push us all aside and insult our very meaning of life!
Well, you WERE the cause of me being seperated from Cia...and her death. But I forgive you, and you will always be my Best Friend, as well as my gorl Lucina.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
ok

wii fit trainer is op

i just had someone like

nair > ftilt me for like

30% damage

balanced I guess
So when I said that everyone said she was low tier. Okay yall see Nair to uair is like amazing. Also on some characters, Uthrow to 2x Uair works, 33%. Nair to nair to uair is like 40%

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
It's an online tournament? HOW DO I ENTER?
Oh wait I'm confused

Oh crap misunderstandings are never fun my bad ;_;

Dragonslayers is like this gaming thingy (console, cards, warhammer you name it) & I believe some members are organising an Smash event thingy... Sorry

Wait... Crap isn't censored? :O

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wft's nair was almost good enough to get me to consider learning the character back in november

but then I tried the rest of her moveset

Well that's new to me lol

Neat.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
pls don't forget the legendary air stalling with soccer ball and deep breathing, and a super balanced jab that leads to guranteed kill setups!
oh you mean the jab that leads into the 19% up smash ???????????

WHY DOES IT DO 19%?????????

QUESTION MARK?????

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Well, you WERE the cause of me being seperated from Cia...and her death. But I forgive you, and you will always be my Best Friend, as well as my gorl Lucina.
Well technically, it was Links fault, and then Link was like "yo woman, I can't be with you, you are fugly", and then he killed her, and you clearly still have feelings for Link and he ignores it. But don't worry gorl, Ganondorf is always here for you.
oh you mean the jab that leads into the 19% up smash ???????????

WHY DOES IT DO 19%?????????

QUESTION MARK?????
BAHAHAHAHA
Ganondorfs weakest smash attack does 19%

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Girls the Shulk raid wasn't as good as the others, I'm v disappointed in your rusty sass.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@★•Star_Lee•★ I don't think I've ever seen the thread so excited about someone new

oh! and nair combos into nair into nair, even at 80%!!!

WOW COOL WOW
And those hitbo- oh wait, we don't have those. I think she is hard to play because of it to be honest
Girls the Shulk raid wasn't as good as the others, I'm v disappointed in your rusty sass.
Try to be upset
Furret_by_Zercon.jpg

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So, when windboxes hit you on the ground the distance seems to be traction based as distance traveled was Luigi>Bowser=Sonic>Jigglypuff, but Jiggs went further than Luigi while airborne. Hmm...

Latte

Smash Ace
Tbh it's probably because I wasn't there :-////

Seriously, sisters. Tag me next time you decide to raid a board. I'll be there as fast as I can put my gaycat avatar up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom