• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Waifu Tier List :^)

Stuff
more stuff
Good waifu: :4marth:
More stuffz

Bottom tier waifu: :4lucina:

Latte

Smash Ace
I think there was actually already a husbando tier list. Jigglypuff's bair was highly rated on it, IIRC.

Latte

Smash Ace
SSS Tier: Nathan Drake

S Tier: Zero Suit Link, Zero Suit Ganondorf

A Tier: Wii Fit Trainer, Ike, Falcon, Swimsuit Shulk

B Tier: Jigglypuff's Bair apparently

C Tier: Zero Suit Wario, Zero Suit Pikachu, Little Mac,

D Tier: Shulk with his default Kingdom Hearts-level outfit

F Tier: Mopcina (I went there)
I found it. It's obviously outdated or something because wth Little Mac is definitely not C tier.
Look at how proper we are with our coffee and crescent rolls or whatever the hell those are.

By the way, I didn't know @ Lavani Lavani was a coffee pal. Welcome to the Coffee Empire.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
I found it. It's obviously outdated or something because wth Little Mac is definitely not C tier.

Look at how proper we are with our coffee and crescent rolls or whatever the hell those are.

By the way, I didn't know @ Lavani Lavani was a coffee pal. Welcome to the Coffee Empire.
well I mean this has to be wrong anyways because wanna-be Indiana Jones is SSS tier

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
BAHAHAHAHA
Ganondorfs weakest smash attack does 19%
Falco's weakest Smash does 4%; this happens if Up Smash's second hit whiffs. :sadeyes:

*sees waifu/husbando tier lists and sees Falco being placed low* WTF? Falco should be way higher. I mean, look at this majestic, sexy pheasant! :p

Top Bottom