• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I sure hope that the end of Sombra's video means that the next animated short is gonna be Zarya's.

Sombra looks fun! And annoying as hell to deal with too, I also like her personality

Boop.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just remembered that Symmetra's rework will mostly likely be going live with Sombra

I'm excited to see what they end up doing with her

The Sombra patch is going to be amazing

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wow im not even half way through the vid and i can gt a lot of info on her personality just from the way she moves and talks
past half-way thoughts. This video basically confirmed all my thoughts about Sombra's personality from following her ARG

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Anyone want to play Heroes of the Storm with me in the future (Nov 15 to Jan 4), so I can get the exclusive Genji skin in Overwatch? We'd have to play 15 games to get the skin. HotS is F2P, so all you'd have to do is download it

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Anyone want to play Heroes of the Storm with me in the future (Nov 15 to Jan 4), so I can get the exclusive Genji skin in Overwatch? We'd have to play 15 games to get the skin. HotS is F2P
yew know what, this is going to make my HOTs friend mad since i stipped playing it for smite but I'll be willing to help

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Anyone want to play Heroes of the Storm with me in the future (Nov 15 to Jan 4), so I can get the exclusive Genji skin in Overwatch? We'd have to play 15 games to get the skin. HotS is F2P, so all you'd have to do is download it
I'd be willing to play on the weekends.
Never tried hots though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
you can have a full party of 5 in every mode but Ranked Non team leauge

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So 2 more gorls can join us, if they'd like

And I saw on Reddit that you can just do easy mode v. AI to breeze through the games

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
And I saw on Reddit that you can just do easy mode v. AI to breeze through the games
wow really?
makes sense i guess 15 games is a lot for someone who is only playing HoTS for genji but MOBAs are all about pvp

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
All of the new stuff coming to Overwatch looks amazing

Arcade mode looks super fun, and the 1-hero limit coming to quick play is the best thing ever

I'll have to see if my laptop can run Overwatch because I need to get in on the upcoming PTR stuff

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
What's Arcade mode exactly?

Also I might join in on the Heroes of the Storm thing. I don't really like the Oni skin all that much but might as well have it. I might use it just for variety.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sometimes I want to learn Japanese so I can play games before they release in the west.
Then I remember that learning an new language isn't super fast and easy and that I'm lazy.

Well, the University I plan on transferring to has a Japanese program, and I doubt that I'll have the most weebish reason for taking one, even if it is really dorky.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's a bunch of new things. There's a 1v1 mode where you both play as the same hero, a 3v3 single elimination mode, a no hero limit mode (like old quick play), and most of the old brawls are getting thrown into a playlist, so the brawl changes after each round you play. They're also adding some new brawls and stuff. You can also get a free loot box for every 3 arcade mode wins (max of 3 free loot boxes per week)

I think that's everything about arcade mode

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Gorls. Managed to get a hat for Ellie in Xenoblade X.

:secretkpop:

Also, since I've now funded for almost all of the manufacturers, I'll be trying to sell my Miranium to May May and do what Rizen Rizen suggested and try and get BLADE Medals with finding low level Avatars... though the lowest I found was at Lv. 15. :V

And I've gotten further with fighting Vita. Though I will need to replace my Skell Knuckles, he's just too weak now. Also, my Wii U froze when I was watching Iron Blooded Orphans. But that's because I was playing Xenoblade X for far too long. :V

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've had at least 11 mini heart attacks and I'm not even to Camphier Town
Why did they give a Trainer a level 13 KADABRA

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What's the skin?

wow im not even half way through the vid and i can gt a lot of info on her personality just from the way she moves and talks
past half-way thoughts. This video basically confirmed all my thoughts about Sombra's personality from following her ARG
The only thing she's missing is blond hair.

And shredded-ness.

And bein' tol.

And not being Australian.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Gorls. Managed to get a hat for Ellie in Xenoblade X.

:secretkpop:

Also, since I've now funded for almost all of the manufacturers, I'll be trying to sell my Miranium to May May and do what Rizen Rizen suggested and try and get BLADE Medals with finding low level Avatars... though the lowest I found was at Lv. 15. :V

And I've gotten further with fighting Vita. Though I will need to replace my Skell Knuckles, he's just too weak now. Also, my Wii U froze when I was watching Iron Blooded Orphans. But that's because I was playing Xenoblade X for far too long. :V
You can directly scout low level blades from the smaller computer console to the right of the big one in ^that picture.
Are you using overdrives? Once you get 3000 TP (or GP for skells) activate the overdrive for greatly enhanced performance. You can get augments under weapon/skell weapon arts that give you up to 200 every time you use an art. Also be sure to spend those battle points to upgrade skills and arts.

Would anyone like to smash?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
i know they call it Oni Genji but I'm 99% sure that that skin is a reference to the Japanese Noh Theatre
It looks like a Noh Theatre mask modeled after an oni, so It's both I guess. That's why it has horns and stuff.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh Sombra's legendary outfits were shown off

I may use the first one depending on how it looks in-game but I think I'll stick to her common and rare outfits.
The second one is just wut. I'd rather use Industrial Zarya.

Edit: Boop.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Oh Sombra's legendary outfits were shown off

I may use the first one depending on how it looks in-game but I think I'll stick to her common and rare outfits.
The second one is just wut. I'd rather use Industrial Zarya.

Edit: Boop.
The first one is kind of cool. I like her default look a lot, though. Purple is one of my more favorite colors, so it's totally OK. Her first legendary skin is very nice looking too. The second one is bascially Punk Tracer's and Goth Zarya's love child that spent far too much time in Irradiated-Australia with her 2 Junker-Unckers.

The second one is literally the only good thing I've seen come from this character reveal so far.

When your boss is the Grim Reaper, every day is Cinco de Mayo.
I am pretty sure her boss isn't Reaper. They haven't revealed Talon's big bad yet. Unless Talon is an organization with multiple leaders like how Overwatch kinda is. Then maybe he would be her boss. But from the short alone, it looks like they're partners which is why she gets away with the whole "lol here I got da door open 4 u... PSYCHE!!!" thing.

It's an Oni skin

Throwing stars and overall costume look good. But now I gotta see that monstrosity up close every single time because I play support. Let's pray Sombra stays as OP as she is now (in theory) so she becomes the new Genji. I wouldn't mind dying if Sombra said "Bo~op!" every time she killed me.

Tho let's be honest, she gonna be doodie or gonna be OP at first. Unless they give the current heroes some actual utility. Ana and Sombra are basically like 'Hi, dis is what a good char looks like I guess." And then we have McCree, Mercy, Roadhog, etc. just standing there going "oh ok, bury us now Ma-Pa Blizz!" On the plus side, Symmetra is basically going to be a new character (allegedly) so maybe she'll get Ana/Sombra levels of useful utility when she's out.

It's Zelders all over again pls save me from this PTSD Papa Sackofrye has given me.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
it looks like they're partners which is why she gets away with the whole "lol here I got da door open 4 u... CYBER-BOOP!!!" thing.
FTFY.

What is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, so I'll throw it in spoilers. Feel free to ignore.

She's childish with an ego and pulled a prank during an operation. As in "lol look at how clever I am than everyone else here hohohoh" type ego.

Widow and Reaper are going to end up having to pull her out of the fire when her attempts at blackmailing the Russians fail miserably and I'm sure it's going to be super heartwarming. And let's just ignore that I only know who any of these characters are and what they're like from memes and comics posted on imgur and by you

But like seriously, holy ****, that's got to be one of the first rules of blackmail; never, ever, try to blackmail the russians. Next one would probably be don't throw your team under a bus for self gain when your team is comprised of world class assassins known for holding lifetime grudges.

idk, during that entire trailer I just kept getting these horrible flashbacks to that that god awful Hackers movie from the 90s with Angelina Jolie. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone over at Blizzard was watching that and thought it would be a good basis for a new character, maybe with a "Boot up or Shut up!" taunt. Then they decided to make her Laura's uglier sister or something. Junkrat looks better than her, and his head is on fire.

At least in her Day of the Dead outfit she at least looks interesting to go along with being an idiotic brat.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's an Oni skin

A blue mask variant would be really wicked. Maybe I should watch Avatar again... I should watch Korra again too.

Anyway, arcade sticks are expensive, DIY or manufacture-bought, but they're apparently like old Ford Mustang cars where their externals and some of externals are easily replaceable. So, used, old sticks aren't really that bad except for compatibility reasons 'cause "derp Xbox One we've only got Killer Instinct and don't have backwards compatibility with 360 sticks", dinput and xinput stuff, blah blah. Was tempted into buying a $10 busted Hori RAP4 Kai stick that apparently has a malfunctioning USB issue which apparently could be replaced by getting a replacement USB because it's connected by a molex, but that's kind of not the case. So, instead I'd have to solder wires together to splice a new USB on it. I never done soldering and don't have the equipment, and other stuff, y'know, dang ol' inexperience with working with power tool 'cause I never needed to use them before and now I'm finding that I need to learn how to use them dang ol' tools as a life skill, happy (belated -- it's 11/5 here now) birthday IsmaR, Sombra's hairstyle reminds me of Laura from SFV. Welp, I decided against that even though the Hori stick could be totally fine and it would have been a gem of a stick. Anyway, weighing my options between used, high-end stick vs. new, "low-end" stick. There's a really pretty Mad Catz TE2 stick with Chun-Li art... For some reason, Chun-Li is the go-to limited edition stick for Mad Catz. Apparently happened in last gen with SFIV and now it happened again in this gen with SFV. Also, **** you people who sell used stick for the same to double, triple, or even quadruple the MSRP of new sticks. Go shove your $700 used Mad Catz, Hori, whatever stick up where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Working on a new video. Here are some reminders of my content.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There's a horrible flaw in this plan; if you pick random, you have a 1/55 chance of getting Zelda yourself. That's nearly 2%.

And if you factor in that Jigglypuff and Ganondorf are in the roster, that's a 3/55 chance of getting a losing character. That's way too risky.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There's a horrible flaw in this plan; if you pick random, you have a 1/55 chance of getting Zelda yourself. That's nearly 2%.

And if you factor in that Jigglypuff and Ganondorf are in the roster, that's a 3/55 chance of getting a losing character. That's way too risky.
@BJN39 pls inform this heaux of what the Zelda v Zelda MU is.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be checking out an old school I used to go to, since I heard they're going to demolish a part of the school. So they're giving us a chance to have a look around before they tear it down.

Top Bottom