• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Woo, finally got around to finishing mh3u.
Defeated village alatreon and dire mirallis.

Was my first mh game and had a ton of fun even if it was all solo.

Plesioth and underwater combat can go **** itself though.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not at all interested in playing Fox competitively, but I'd still recommend giving the video a go for the Larry Lurr interview.

You've all heard the cliche - "Know your friends well, know your enemies better". Having a better idea of how to play Fox also helps give you a better idea of how to fight Fox. That's why it's good to mess around with every character on the roster from time to time, especially the good ones.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just relaxing today and not doing much. Currently watching a few of the entries for the Sixth Annual Saxxy Awards. Plus since MSC made a tutorial on Fox, I wonder if we'll see one featuring Zelda, Lucina or maybe some other characters like Duck Hunt.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Sure. By the way just asking are the characters that it says you main the characters you main in Smash 4, or just in separate games?
Wait, do you have the Wii U version?
And to answer your question, the characters are in separate games.
I should take a few off actually, I never played 64, PM or Melee.

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Wait, do you have the Wii U version?
And to answer your question, the characters are in separate games.
I should take a few off actually, I never played 64, PM or Melee.
I do, it's just that my main controller is not working correctly, but I have all the characters and such. I was only asking because my characters are all from the Wii U version even though I did play Lucario and Meta Knight in Brawl. I have been getting better with the Pro controller though. When do you want to play? I need to get something quick to eat and then I'll play you, so how about 10:30? You can warm up while I'm eating.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I do, it's just that my main controller is not working correctly, but I have all the characters and such. I was only asking because my characters are all from the Wii U version even though I did play Lucario and Meta Knight in Brawl. I have been getting better with the Pro controller though. When do you want to play? I need to get something quick to eat and then I'll play you, so how about 10:30? You can warm up while I'm eating.
Well I'm in Ireland, so I don't know exactly when 10:30 is over here. Could you like this post when you're ready? I'll open room
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist

just wonderin' but is that robbie rotten from lazy town in your avatar?
Yes.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Was going to try and draw some art of Rhajat in the Support! Corrin Miiverse page, but didn't like the outcome of the image. :c

I feel like I made the top half of her head too tall. I'll need to continue improving on my art. :V

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
edit: I just noticed 1.6.0 added new fairy magic too

i don't know what on earth possessed koei to think there needed to be another tier up from Magic Fountain but okay, I should maybe get this just to see how ridiculous it is
so the new skill is Magic Fountain+, which is literally just Magic Fountain except you can use it three times now instead of just once

time per use might be shorter, but...you can still just upkeep focus spirit for a really, really long time lol

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Are you finished? If so, GGS. Getting the 9 made my laugh a lot.
I know. No, sorry, my internet just went out for some reason. YOU GOT 3 F***ING 9'S!!! WHY!? I have trouble with using the right direction with the pro controller, which is why I rested sometimes instead of using side b and why I messed up as brawler and Mario. It's also why I refuse to use Rosalina on the Wii U. GG's though.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I know. No, sorry, my internet just went out for some reason. YOU GOT 3 F***ING 9'S!!! WHY!? I have trouble with using the right direction with the pro controller, which is why I rested sometimes instead of using side b and why I messed up as brawler and Mario. It's also why I refuse to use Rosalina on the Wii U. GG's though.
Getting the 9 one the rest was the stupidest one. I got 2 nines that I flubbed, I didn't deserve that. But things happen I guess.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So somebody made a survey of the 70 most popular smash players.
Don't bother looking for it, because....
Dabuz 12th
Fatality 16th
Dabuz is personally my favourite player, but that is absolute BS

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Dabuz 12th
Fatality 16th
Popular doesn't always mean liked. I like him, he's my second favorite behind MK Leo, but I do agree he should be top 3. I mean, who doesn't know Dabuz that would know someone like Mr. R or Abadango or Void.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Congrats to Virtue Virtue gorl for being the only Zelda player in top 96 at Hero to ZeRo!

Now back to hackathon, I shouldn't be here right now lol

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Popular doesn't always mean liked. I like him, he's my second favorite behind MK Leo, but I do agree he should be top 3. I mean, who doesn't know Dabuz that would know someone like Mr. R or Abadango or Void.
Dabuz 12th
Fatality 16th
And this is where the data acquisition method is important; for instance, you're saying Dabuz getting 12th is BS, but how was the data for these 70 people actually collected?

Were people given a list of 70 Smash 4 players and asked to rank them in how much the person liked them? Or were people asked something like "Rank your favorite 3 Sm4shers", then they just tallied up how many times any given name was mentioned?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Okay, here's an update for my X nuzlocke:
Team:
Feu the Braixen level 16
Virtue the Bunnelby level 16
Eddie the F!Combee level 16
Zachmac the Ivysaur level 16
Berserker the Gulpin level 16
Lavani the Honedge level 12

Boxed Pokémon:
Elder the Beedrill level 15
Rosalinda the Snorlax level 15

Dead gorls:
Rizen the Burmy level 5

I'm now on my way to fight the second gym leader. Things have gone surprisingly well so far.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
A Dunsparce was using Rollout, so I had to sacrifice you to save my team. You're the real hero, Rizen

But you were a male Burmy, so I wasn't really going to use you anyway

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
And this is where the data acquisition method is important; for instance, you're saying Dabuz getting 12th is BS, but how was the data for these 70 people actually collected?

Were people given a list of 70 Smash 4 players and asked to rank them in how much the person liked them? Or were people asked something like "Rank your favorite 3 Sm4shers", then they just tallied up how many times any given name was mentioned?
Every time you quote me I actually get scared because I'm aware you're about to make me look like a fool.
Also, anyone up for matches?

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
So I ended up getting 9th in my pool, or 33rd overall in Hero to ZeRo. I got byes the first two rounds though, so it wasn't really impressive or anything. I lost to Yoshi 1-2.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
So I ended up getting 9th in my pool, or 33rd overall in Hero to ZeRo. I got byes the first two rounds though, so it wasn't really impressive or anything. I lost to Yoshi 1-2.
Regralht's actually a really good Yoshi player from the midwest. That's definitely a decent loss in my book.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That was rather embarrassing. But oh well, I know what to do. I was being far too linear and predictable, but I had fun.

GGs Virtue Virtue .

I was going to post a compilation of our FT10 on YT. But after that embarrassing defeat of 0-10. I feel like I shouldn't. Sure, they were even in most of the matches, but you definitely got the upper hand over me. If I ever did, I'd just post the countdown and then you winning. :V

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
That was rather embarrassing. But oh well, I know what to do. I was being far too linear and predictable, but I had fun.

GGs Virtue Virtue .

I was going to post a compilation of our FT10 on YT. But after that embarrassing defeat of 0-10. I feel like I shouldn't. Sure, they were even in most of the matches, but you definitely got the upper hand over me. If I ever did, I'd just post the countdown and then you winning. :V
I was gonna post this on your profile page, but I forgot that there was a limit of 420 characters, so here's my mini-analysis of our matches.
Ggs, I've been trying to analyze some things you would do in our matches. I noticed you're really good at spacing and have a good combo game. However, I noticed a couple of things, like you would get impatient when I'm at kill percent, such as trying to get a hard read with shield breaker trying to read my ledge option while I'm offstage, giving me a huge reaction window. Also, you need to grab more; even with characters with lackluster throws, throws help your positioning, and with Bowser I don't remember any grabs, despite his amazing up throw. You're good, but you should try working on these issues.

Top Bottom