• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hey y'all

At Big Battlefield in Glasgow

Won my Sm4sh pool, beating a Yoshi 2-0, a Bowser Jr. 2-1 (including 3-stocking him game 3) & Scotland's 2nd best player who uses Sheik 2-1.

Zelda is ******** ROFL

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I did not realize this until I looked it up.

Reigen shares the same VA as Cloud Strife. They're both voiced by Takahiro Sakurai.

I'm just surprised by this, I did not know that.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
*sobbing*
Parmesan the Ivysaur has been killed by the immovable Snorlax
I've barely had her but UGH MY HEART

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

I was summonT by Evan.

All gorls musT be reminded that the Zelda:Zelda MU is 20:30 in ZSS's favor.

She loses that MU to haself and haself loses to ZSS.

If any of yew didn't even know that, yew clearly know nothing about Zelda in SSB4. :114:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
TFW you get 9th in a tourney that you travelled to & the two people you lost to were the people you play all the time

>_<

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh! Is there a stream to watch?
Good job by the way.
I'm imagining this in context to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends; Reaper's voice as Bloo's and Sombra's as Frankie's makes it hilarious. Reaper being a dork and causing all sorts of commotions and Sombra snapping at him.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Tfw you play Pokémon X for the first time in years, check the PC to see what you have in there, and find a shiny 5IV Espurr and shiny 5IV Klefki

Also, I decided to follow in Burgundy gorl's footsteps and do a nuzlocke of X because I only played the game once. I'm choosing Fennekin because it's cute. I'll be naming the Pokémon I catch after you gorls

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Don't you find it annoying that there's always a character that you want to try out in Sm4sh, but you know you're probably going to be bad with them? :V

Also, I've managed to watch more of Izetta The Last Witch, ClassicaLoid and www . Working!!

ClassicaLoid's episode was meh. Plus, a phenomena that was happening because of the new ClassicaLoid introduced felt very obnoxious, being that everyone would act and think like a baby. Felt very annoying. Plus, I didn't like the new ClassicaLoid that they introduced, he didn't feel fun or enjoyable to be honest. Felt rather bland and weak.

Izetta's episode was alright, had a decent build up. Though the plan that Izetta wanted to do sounds god damn stupid. She wanted to pretend that she could use her powers outside of what are called Ley Lines which is how she is able to use her abilities such as flight, control weaponry and even use her own blood to create spikes as seen in Episode 2.

The plan? Use explosives in a tunnel inside a cliffside, and have snipers hiding in the tree to shoot the guns out of the enemy soldiers hands to pretend she is still capable of using her powers outside of the Ley Lines. This is a really dumb plan which somehow works, plus the generic "Let's talk about what actually happened outside where ANYONE CAN EAVESDROP ON US". I do feel like this is probably the weakest episode out of the bunch, but I am still enjoying it.

www . Working!! is one I haven't really been talking about much, but it is pretty funny so far. If you've seen Working!!, you'll probably like this too. Higashida talking about how everyone in the restaurant is abnormal as hell (Shindou has a rich yandere girl who likes to bully him with debt and money. Even buys a katana and almost killed Saiki because of the amount of accidental backhanded comments he was giving about her. :V)
Still pretty funny though.

ClassicaLoid still gets 2.5 :4zelda:s out of 5.
Izetta gets 3.5 :4zelda:s out of 5.
www . Working!! gets 4 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I entered the Hero to ZeRo online tournament and made it to top 96. I'm kinda excited since I didn't expect to last that long, and there were over 1000 people. Tournament resumes tomorrow afternoon. Here was the bracket for my pools: https://smash.gg/tournament/hero-to...er/events/wii-u-singles/brackets/82974/260470
Side note: The Zelda vs Diddy matchup is like the worst thing ever.
That's pretty good making it to Top 96. I have a feeling if I ever took part in a Sm4sh Tournament, I'd get eliminated in Pools quickly.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Just saw Doctor Strange; it was the trippiest movie I've ever seen. Like, the thing with psychedelic movies is that they end, and once the afterglow of a good story fades you go about your life.

But when this movie ended and I was still reeling from that after credits cliffhanger, I was surrounded by flashing lights and got stopped by the secret service.

If that's not going all out for your audience I don't know what is. Can't wait for the sequel.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I didn't know people got salty at Lucina. :secretkpop:

Just watched a video on salty moments. One player just yells after getting 2-stocked by Lucina "Man, **** Lucina!". Commentators telling him "You're getting linear~."

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Who cares about Vine anyway, it's not like they ever had good memes. Also I'm praying to Nayru that my name gets drawn for Cress' Gorl Advisory run of Bravely Defauxlt so ha ears can be blessT with Ringabel/Edea theme spam.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Went in on Hyrule Warriors Legends recently and cleared the Lorule Map, then went and grinded out some 5* 8-slot lv4+ weapons because why not

Lorule's adventure map was the best one by far imo, the portal mechanics gave it some (admittedly basic) puzzles that made the map feel like more than just a stage select screen, and recommended elements being based on recently-used items gave character selection a better flow to it imo.

I don't expect it, but it'd be nice to have one more DLC map with the Lv4+ weapons for the DLC characters so there's more new stuff to play through with Ravio and Yuga.

also obligatory (final?) character preference list update:

SS: Linkle(Crossbows)
S: Ghirahim, Medli, Ravio, Lana(Book), Yuga, Link(Master Sword), Cia, Ruto, Ganondorf(Greatswords)
A: Toon Zelda, Linkle(Boots), Sheik, Young Link
B: Ganondorf(Trident), Link(Gauntlets), Twili Midna, Midna, Wizzro, Marin, Volga, Lana(Spear)
C: Zelda(Dominion Rod), Zelda(Rapier), Zant, Skull Kid, King Daphnes, Lana(Summoning Gate), Link(Sword), Link(Rod), Link(Spinner), Fi
- Fun ends here -
D: Zelda(Baton), Link(Fairy), Agitha, Darunia, Toon Link(Sword), Tingle
F: Tetra, Impa(Naginata), Toon Link(Sand Wand)
F-: Impa(Giant Blade)

I still haven't used it: Link(Epona)

Comments
  • Linkle reclaimed the favorite spot from Medli due to more range, versatility, and variety. Still love Medli a lot but she can get a bit stale by comparison.
  • spear!Lana dropped a lot mainly due to low damage and room-clearing speed becoming increasingly obvious problems
  • Finally got hasty attacks for Ghirahim, whee
  • Now that I understand what I'm doing with both and have proper weapons for them, Ravio and Yuga are really fun
  • boots!Linkle got a lot more fun after taking a break from the game for no discernible reason
  • Ditto for rapier!Zelda, just not by as much.
  • Sand Wand makes me Impa levels of sad, which is the bad kind of impressive.

edit: I just noticed 1.6.0 added new fairy magic too

i don't know what on earth possessed koei to think there needed to be another tier up from Magic Fountain but okay, I should maybe get this just to see how ridiculous it is

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Sand Wand makes me Impa levels of sad, which is the bad kind of impressive.
I was testing Weak Point Smashes for fun and...
Trashboards killing my pictures again smh
But yeah since the first week of its release I've found plenty more reasons to call it bad but not a single positive thing about it. I still haven't gotten Hasty on it but I've heard from other people that it still doesn't fix the Sand Wand's main problems (well it does help a bit, just not as much as it should).

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tfw you play Pokémon X for the first time in years, check the PC to see what you have in there, and find a shiny 5IV Espurr and shiny 5IV Klefki

Also, I decided to follow in Burgundy gorl's footsteps and do a nuzlocke of X because I only played the game once. I'm choosing Fennekin because it's cute. I'll be naming the Pokémon I catch after you gorls
Aw **** gorl
*high fives*
Fennekin is the best
Except it becomes Braixen which consistently makes me cry for hours when I fight one in Pokken
Oh and I thought I'd put an update on what's happened so far. (And because I'm a huge ****in nerd, I'm putting personalities I've thought of while playing cause I'm actually considering writing nuzlocke fanfic I.e I'm a huge ****ing nerd )
Current Team:
Pepperjack the Braixen (Male, Rash) Prone to making some slip ups in battle, his teammates look up to him
Gruyere the Farfetch'd (Female, Sassy) She's basically the grandma of the team
Mozzarella the Beedrill (Male, Naughty) Quietest of the group, but will fight anything. Tends to sneak food when no one is looking
Asiago the Fletchinder (Male, Lonely) Works hard to protect his friends, since he was all alone before. Everyone is jealous of how cool he looks.
Camembert the Cubone (Male, Bold) Tries his hardest to protect his friends, though he can is easily disheartened after the recent death of Ricotta
Pimento the Granbull (Male, Docile) Easily the strongest in the group. He's calm usually, but will easily get heated up when a friend is injured

Deaths:
Parmesan the Ivysaur (Female), killed by a rampaging Snorlax on Route 7
Gouda the Pancham (Female), killed mercilessly by a Drifloon who wouldn't let her run away.
Chèvre the Hippopotas (Male), killed by a passing Axew's Dragon Rage
Ricotta the Floette (Female), one of the older teammates, killed by a wild Eevee.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tfw you're in a Nuzlocke and your opponent gets a crit, leaving your pokemon with 1 HP

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Boop.
Also Cenizas Cenizas I forgot to reply to yew earlier, oops. :/ You'll probably end up being picked later but you can pick your classes now since you aren't online all that often. I haven't continued with it yet because greening still hasn't picked any classes from this game. Also there was new HW DLC and the whole Sombraro announcement but I'm still blaming greening :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop: (This is for the sudden lack of :secretkpop:)

Top Bottom