• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Sorry phone calls DC my internet. I'll host again.
Nah it's cool. I think I've had my fill of matches.

GGs though. I do feel like with Gunner, you do like to throw out FSmashes an awful lot. Plus you really like to go for grabs quite a bit. But I'm so happy that I finally managed to beat your Link! <3

Rizen

Smash Legend
Nah it's cool. I think I've had my fill of matches.

GGs though. I do feel like with Gunner, you do like to throw out FSmashes an awful lot. Plus you really like to go for grabs quite a bit. But I'm so happy that I finally managed to beat your Link! <3
When I switch characters a lot it takes me a game to adjust. It's hard to think of all the right throws, combos and timing for everyone. My Link was terrible that game; my timing was completely off.
GGs :) Gunner's Fsmash is a good spacing tool since it catches dodges and is long range. It's weird, sometimes certain characters are on or off depending on the day. My Gunner, G&W, Charizard and Ganon were on but my Brawler, Mewtwo and Link were off.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It was still fun though.

Also, I seriously need to get better equipment for Elma and Lin. Their Armour is Lv. 35s, I'll probably save up for when they hit Lv. 50. Since they're about halfway there.

Also need to get some better Skell Equipment too. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I found the 1 use for Discord

Now back to not using it

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, anyone here watch Chuggaconroy's LPs?

Since he's currently LPing Splatoon, and he mentioned he'll be using the Minigun next episode. But how he said it made me think of this:

"Next time on Splatoon! We'll be touching Sasha!"

Rizen

Smash Legend
Also, I seriously need to get better equipment for Elma and Lin. Their Armour is Lv. 35s, I'll probably save up for when they hit Lv. 50. Since they're about halfway there.

Also need to get some better Skell Equipment too. :V
If you want to get good gear there are a few ways to make it easy.
1 level up mechanical skill, find treasures, set probes, change them to research (money) probes of the same rank so they 'link' together for bonuses, place them on hexagons with good 'revenue' rankings, leave the game on and watch the funds roll in. It helps to level up arms manufactures with miranium for better gear too.
2 scout blades aka players who are a low level, 1-9. Beat a higher level enemy so they get a star on their face picture. Dismiss them and get a blade medal for each. Wait for a global nemesis event. Use the medals to fight the nemisis and break all its parts, retreat (+ to open battle menu, X, X to scroll to abandon mission) and take all the part rewards. Go to global nemesis spoils and trade the parts for easy reward tickets. Use the reward tickets to buy monster parts and use those to make augments and better gear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSpFvMP1v4
(You only need to beat an enemy with a higher enough level to get the star, not beat the specific enemy in the video)

PS buy heavy skells and use strong weapons to blast high level enemies for easy exp. Heavy skells are OP (until you get the Ares 90, which is insanely powerful).

PPS you can make augments that give double exp or better chances for treasure (treasure sensor skill) to speed things up.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm doin a Pokémon X Nuzlocke to get hype for Sun
I'm naming all my Pokémon after different kinds of cheese
I'm spending an unhealthy amount of time in Amie and I'm dreading my first death, pls help

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
solve this nerds~

only click the spoiler for the answer once u tried tbh
14732399_1188390354562953_2497818449059090410_n.jpg

14732285_1188412544560734_7463896368880159735_n.jpg

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I made the '20' into an '80' with a diagonal line or the '<' into a 'greater than or equal to' sign by adding a line under it.
I did the exact same thing as that first one you did. I don't think the second trick works though.

I guess neither of us are weebish enough to be allowed in this social anymore.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I watch Chuggaaconroy.

Since he's currently LPing Splatoon, and he mentioned he'll be using the Minigun next episode. But how he said it made me think of this:

Wait, so that's the reference? Everything else were puns which is inevitable with him. I think he did mention he played TF2 before in some video. I think it might have been in a TRG (TheRunawayGuys) video.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't think the second trick works though.

Yeah, you're right. I'm under a lot of stress and not thinking strait lately. At the rec center I started to go into the woman's locker room today. Fortunately I noticed before anyone saw me and got the hell out of there. It was late and no one was there. :urg:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Oh oh
I watch Chugga a lot
His Splatoon LP is currently giving me life

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Speaking of LPs you should all watch Lucahjin play America's Next Top Model

That game just keeps on giving tbh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Speaking of LPs you should all watch Lucahjin play America's Next Top Model

That game just keeps on giving tbh
Seriously, this is probably the funniest LP I've ever watched. I love it. It also probably has to do with completely new joke material each episode so they never get stale.
But srsly, every girl should watch Smefanye, The One-Winged Model defy standards by being a robot model with help from her bf Daniel (who is also a robot and is also cheating on other models but everyone in the game is dumb so nobody remembers.) She will eat all the fruit and beat up all the other gorls in order to achieve her goal. And there's 2 twin brothers that are both named William for some reason idk they don't really do much anyways.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Seriously, this is probably the funniest LP I've ever watched. I love it. It also probably has to do with completely new joke material each episode so they never get stale.
But srsly, every girl should watch Smefanye, The One-Winged Model defy standards by being a robot model with help from her bf Daniel (who is also a robot and is also cheating on other models but everyone in the game is dumb so nobody remembers.) She will eat all the fruit and beat up all the other gorls in order to achieve her goal. And there's 2 twin brothers that are both named William for some reason idk they don't really do much anyways.
Why did you introduce me to this??????????

They're an adorable LPteam at least because they are 2.6 years old just like me.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just doing the final touches to my work before I'll be taking the weekend off. I'll just need to improve on my Relfections on the previous activities and then submit, that's all.

Oh oh
I watch Chugga a lot
His Splatoon LP is currently giving me life
I feel like the only LP that kind of annoyed me was his Pokemon Platinum LP, but that's probably because I love Flareon to bits and hearing him talking trash about Flareon made me sad such as saying "Why does Flareon even exist?" in the post game.

Don't do this to me Chugga! ;_;

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just doing the final touches to my work before I'll be taking the weekend off. I'll just need to improve on my Relfections on the previous activities and then submit, that's all.

I feel like the only LP that kind of annoyed me was his Pokemon Platinum LP, but that's probably because I love Flareon to bits and hearing him talking trash about Flareon made me sad such as saying "Why does Flareon even exist?" in the post game.

Don't do this to me Chugga! ;_;

To be fair, Flareon's intended use was garbage before it got Flare Blitz, and especially before the physical/special split
But Flareon is still one of the cutest Eeveelutions!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Remember when Flareon's only physical moves were like fire fang, dig, and iron tail? That was just lol

Even with flare blitz, Flareon is still trash

It's one of my favorite eeveelutions, though

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Remember when Flareon's only physical moves were like fire fang, dig, and iron tail? That was just lol

Even with flare blitz, Flareon is still trash

It's one of my favorite eeveelutions, though
Back in Gen 4. I did run it on a Doubles team with a bizarre choice of Pokemon with Flareon. Like Drowzee, Spheal, Wartortle, Exeggutor and Aggron. Eventually swapped Spheal with Jirachi.

Still, Flareon is adorable af out of the Eeveelutions. <3

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Back in Gen 4. I did run it on a Doubles team with a bizarre choice of Pokemon with Flareon. Like Drowzee, Spheal, Wartortle, Exeggutor and Aggron. Eventually swapped Spheal with Jirachi.

Still, Flareon is adorable af out of the Eeveelutions. <3
Flareon is the fluffiest
And at least in Gen 3 it can abuse Physical Hyper Beam
It wasn't stab but y'know
it's Hyper Beam

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Icegorl, Fluffgorl, and Ribbongorl are my favorite Eeveelutions. The others are OK. I wish there was a new one, tho.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My favorite eeveelution is Leafeon and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon

Second is probably Glaceon, and then Flareon is third

Least favorite is Jolteon

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've now managed to get Maria, Elma and Lin to Lv. 50. :yeahboi:

I've saved before going to face the Final Boss. Going to try yet again, and if that don't work. Meh, I'll grind more cash with FrontierNav. :V

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sombra is everything I wanted and more

I don't care how she plays, I'm maining her

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sombra looks like she's going to be the most annoying hero by far

I love her abilities, though