• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Could have at least been Toxicroak... out of the hundreds of possible Pokemon
It's probably because the unevolved form has more notoriety thanks to the anime. See? Yet another thing anime ruined. Anime was a mistake.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I love games that involve strategy - Fire Emblem, Smash, and Chess. Even though I suck at Chess, its still fun. I have a lot of respect for chess geniuses.
Now that I think about it, many games involve at least a little bit of strategy to achieve a certain goal/ beat a level etc.
I dominate games like Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders because they are pure chance and I'm stupid lucky.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I completely forgot how much of a pain in the backside fighting Vita is in Xenoblade X, even when I am at Lv. 49 (Irina is at Lv. 45).

But since I saved before the fight, I'll just go and grind till everyone is at Lv. 50 and then get better equipment and maybe some new Skell parts. Though I am getting short on cash, having only 80k of money.

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Several people/friends have been like: "yoooo dude you're in EMG PoTW!" And I'm like: "you didn't say that all the other times I was featured in previous weeks..." lol jk
Maybe this is what happens when I upload a video on the same day my play is featured, lol.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It's probably because the unevolved form has more notoriety thanks to the anime. See? Yet another thing anime ruined. Anime was a mistake.
You say that as if Croagunk was a mistake

Croagunk was not a mistake

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
I would have been more accepting of Croagunk if it just wasn't already a support Pokemon. But it could have been an even better pokemon instead of the frog out of the hundreds of possible Pokemon to choose from. It can create a Croagunk double battle though, which is funny lol

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well, Pogo Halloween is just about to end. iirc it was going to revert after the 1st, but there might be one more day.

Just in case, I didn't risk it with the 10km egg I got yesterday night.

So it has been a month since I've gotten one 10km egg. And I've hatched ups of 30 eggs since then rip.

Here's a catalogue of my hatches just over the holiday period:
10\25, Krabby
10\26, Bellsprout
10\26, Squirtle
10\26, Zubat
10\26, Spearow
10\27, Ekans
10\27, NidoranM
10\27, Bellsprout
10\27, Weedle
10\27, Rattata
10\28, Ghastly
10\29, Mankey
10\30, Slowpoke
10\30, Squirtle
10\30, Pidgey
10\30, Pikachu
10\31, Ekans
11\1, NidoranF

Aside the eggs, there have been a few instances of "timely spawns" this holiday, such as 2-3 Squirtles in town 8 candies a piece (to go along with my Squirtle hatches. I'm back to 90s candies now!) I also saw an Omanyte just next to my home, and just this evening, I guessed lucky on a trail path choice and hunted down a Dratini. That was pretty nice.

Did I mention I reached over 1000 Gastly candies? Gold Ghost type catch medal? 350 Cubone candies? I also have like, 4 viable to evolve Gastlys with 460-530CP.

I've also walked with Lapras the whole time, and achieved 50 more candies there.

But then back to the 10km egg, which was ANOTHER Dratini, and for a pretty 64 additional candies upon hatch thanks to Halloween candy bonuses. I went from 3 Dratini candies to 77 today. #oop

Needless to say, it's been a pretty progressive Pogo week. (^:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I expected nothing and I still was disappointed

Blizzard, why even create the Sombra ARG in the first place if the plan all along was to reveal her at Blizzcon

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Halloween is over but I must share this

This was my favorite dub for, like, a week. But I found a better one with Mercy and Hanzo (tho it was an animation, not dub).

BTW here is some kawaii for you.

You say that as if Croagunk was a mistake

Croagunk was not a mistake
NO UR A MISTAKE FOR THINKING THAT!!! HAHAHA GOT EM!!!

JK. Gunkster is OK because I don't even play the game anyway. lols

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, I miss my Iosefka avatar. Don't know what I would want for a Thanksgiving-related avatar... So, here goes Popura holding a roast turkey. Anyway, Croagunk looks goofy as hell in Pokken.

In other news, SNK Playmore is renaming itself/going back as SNK. Kind of the inverse of Nordic Games becoming THQ Nordic since they own a lot of THQ's IPs after THQ's bankruptcy. Nordic Games doesn't have much ties to THQ as far as I know while Playmore was created to save SNK from doom. I swear if Square Enix decides to rebrand itself as something stupid like "SquareSoft: Fi-Enix; regeneratione duo, the History Anew".

Also, rumors of Wii U production ending this week.

Okay. This I was not expecting. I was expecting Empoleon, but Croagunk? Huh.

Guess this is maybe the 2nd time a Fighting Game had a character that was both an Assist and Playable. The other being in Dengeki Fighting Climax where they had both Miyuki and Tatsuya as both Playable characters and Assists.
Meanwhile, in Dissidia 012 where everyone who was playable was an assist, therefore by the transitive property, anyone who was an assist was playable... except Aerith. Yeah, it wouldn't be "fair" to have 4 FFVII reps, but still, she's there and probably had assets resembling the playable characters.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be working further on my main assignment. Just to be sure, I'm going to set a few tasks for me to do. Mainly being work on Part 2 and the first half of Part 3 today, then tomorrow work on the remainder of Part 3 and Part 4 tomorrow. Plus I got a meeting with my Tutor today as well, going to show the progress I've made so far.

Possibly when I've finished everything, that's when I'll get to checking out VGBC's recent Sm4sh Tournament. Btw, anyone looking forward to Smash The Record next week on Friday?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I expected nothing and I still was disappointed

Blizzard, why even create the Sombra ARG in the first place if the plan all along was to reveal her at Blizzcon
because blizzard is Le Master Trole 2016

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finally onto the 4* Village Quests on Monster Hunter Generations. :yeahboi:

There were a lot of quests in the 3* Listings. About 43 I think, I was hoping for a smaller amount but oh well. Finally got to upgrading my Equipment, my Glaive is now at Lv. 5, my Armour has now improved making my Defense reaching just under 160. Just trying to get Armor Stone now so I can craft Armor Sphere+s for the remaining equipment I want to upgrade being the Moofah Hood. Once I've gotten more materials, I'll probably make the remaining Scholar Armour and the Footbath Armour too.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Friendly reminder for you gorls to not be THAT guy
I am this gorl when I'm Radhog, tbh. helpme

other story

I mainly use Mercy and rarely Lucy-O. I kept getting ganked by Gonjo's Ult/normal unfun Gonjo stuff so I swapped to Lucy. He couldn't even kill me with his Ult without help and he got booped anytime he crept near. So he gave up on his Puddin-Vendetta and targeted Moe Buddha Gorl instead.

Like. WTF is Lucio even? Mercy has 25% of Lucy's survivability, so, like, E-ability when??? helpme

That 1 second no damage = 20HPs nonsense would do nothing since once someone's on Mercy - she dead. Her hitbox is too big (iirc Soldier76-sized and then D.Va sized when she's using her wings). Get on it Blizzturd. Aaaaaaa

Rizen

Smash Legend
Would anyone like to play smash wii u friendlies? I'm not up for serious games but can mess around with secondaries.
edit, nevermind.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So HW gorls wanted to say somethin
I haven't labbed this or anything but Yuga can get a WPG break in one go against Dodongo with C4 + Glyph -> C4 -> C5 -> Couple of weak attacks
Not sure how frame tight it is cause I only did it once, or if you HW gorls already figured that out but hey I thought I'd say somethin cause it feels good to actually find something out :b:
This was on Legends btw I'm not sure how different Dodongo is between versions
Oh and of course this was without Hasty or full badge upgrades so obviously this might not be perfectly accurate
I know that with Hasty he can definitely get it in one go with C4 spam

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So, uh, apparently there was an Animal Crossing direct today?

You can have Zelda characters like Wolf Link, Pig Ganon, and Epona visit your town in their RVs.

And probably (I think they even used the word "years") aimed at everyone who stopped playing it, you can now sell your old village to Tom Nook if you want to start a new save file for extra starting cash. I'll try not to think of the implications of that if I ever play the game again.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So HW gorls wanted to say somethin
I haven't labbed this or anything but Yuga can get a WPG break in one go against Dodongo with C4 + Glyph -> C4 -> C5 -> Couple of weak attacks
Not sure how frame tight it is cause I only did it once, or if you HW gorls already figured that out but hey I thought I'd say somethin cause it feels good to actually find something out :b:
This was on Legends btw I'm not sure how different Dodongo is between versions
Oh and of course this was without Hasty or full badge upgrades so obviously this might not be perfectly accurate
I know that with Hasty he can definitely get it in one go with C4 spam
Went to mess with this, it seems a lot easier to get the break without the glyph...and then messing with it more C4 spam just seems to be both easier and better.

Experimenting on other giant bosses, C4 spam seems to break everything but The Imprisoned and Gohma in one go. No Hasty, full badges. Gohma seems to still be able to get up just before a break with Hasty.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@RosalinguiniAlfredo

Do you have a chess.com account that yew would be willing to share?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Went to mess with this, it seems a lot easier to get the break without the glyph...and then messing with it more C4 spam just seems to be both easier and better.

Experimenting on other giant bosses, C4 spam seems to break everything but The Imprisoned and Gohma in one go. No Hasty, full badges. Gohma seems to still be able to get up just before a break with Hasty.
I tried Dodongo C4 spam without the glyph first, and no luck. But that's likely because I don't have full badges :p

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If the Cubs can win a World Series so can Zelda.
Zelda tried, but they permanently removed her from the game for using magic in baseball.

It seems no matter where she goes, everyone just wants to... BAN•ZELDA :secretkpop:

BTW, when will the Overwatch content end? I got a good 3 months outta Undertale content, but this stuff just keeps coming out. My like list is getting too long. Heeeeeeeelp pls

Like, just found one of Trashman and Timegorl doing the thing they do but with 100% more shimmies:

And then people wonder why Hunkrat Junkrat is considered the kawaiiest man in Overwatch. Psssh, only the blind and deaf could not see why.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Found out I only got two things left to do on my assignment. Work on Part 3 and put photos/images into the assignment. Since I already did my reflection the other day, so I can easily just drag that into the final section. Hopefully it'll not go over the word count for that section.

Top Bottom