• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Here's the official upload
hopefully it's like villager's turnips where the move basically does the same thing but sometimes it gets a bit better but can be dealt with the same way. Otherwise if it's like Soul Calibur's Dampierre or Castlevania Judgement's Maria who would just fall down into a hard knockdown state for no reason other than because rng decided to then.....

the things I saw to find this button tho
As far as I could tell, his jA move is random every time
Whether there's an actual pattern or if it's truly random idk

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I guess the remaining slot in the character screen belongs to Empoleon then.

Well I have my favorite Pokémon in Smash and my second favorite (Darkrai) in Pokkén so I'm satisfied.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
If someone plays Croagunk without also using Croagunk assist then they're doing it wrong

Someone better win EVO with Croagunk

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
have you ever wondered how people can get to the point where they consider "anime primitivism" a legitimate philosophy

Halloween is the worst major holiday of the year and I'm glad it's over
you get free candy and plenty of creepy movies are on tv. how could your opinion be so wrong?

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I wouldn't expect anyone in this social to know what it is because I have enough faith in the people here to not fall into frog twitter on purpose

Last edited:
horror movies have made me love halloween. also the free food is great. i guess it ain't all about the costumes

one more thing

I HATE PRINGLES

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Guess this is maybe the 2nd time a Fighting Game had a character that was both an Assist and Playable. The other being in Dengeki Fighting Climax where they had both Miyuki and Tatsuya as both Playable characters and Assists.
I mean, almost every playable character in the Jump games could also be used as an assist. And in that 3DS DBZ fighting game. And what MvC is based around, technically.

Or do you mean fighting games that let you use the same character as an assist and playable character at the same time?

have you ever wondered how people can get to the point where they consider "anime primitivism" a legitimate philosophy
Never heard of it before. Primitivism and similar movements (The Romanticized Farmer, etc), sure, but not "anime primitivism".

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
IM GONNA SCREAM

HE ACTUALLY STOPS WHAT HE'S DOING
PUTS HIS HAMMER AWAY
AND DABS
KOEI TECMO WHY

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Could have at least been Toxicroak... out of the hundreds of possible Pokemon
But now you can have 4 Croagunks out at once in a single match!
It's a funhouse mirror match

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does anyone here play chess? I feel this group is smart/nerdy/obsessive enough to have a few chess players.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Does anyone here play chess? I feel this group is smart/nerdy/obsessive enough to have a few chess players.
Not enough explosions.

Battleship and Stratego, ftw.

Else I'd play a more number based board game with my family or friends like rummikub, or cards.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my board game preferences seem similar to my pokemon ones; when they changed the online fights so you could see you're opponent's team before the match started I lost a lot of interest. Not knowing and having to plan for the possibilities through context clues was half the fun for me.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I tried to get two more loot boxes before the end of the Halloween event in Overwatch

The first one got me exactly what I needed: Genji's highlight intro. And with that I was able to have enough credits to buy everything else I needed (Witch Mercy, Reaper and Mei's highligh intros, Genji's voice line) and now I'm dirt poor with 270 credits.

The last crate got me the Dr.Junkestein skin, so the only legendary I missed was Roadhog's and I don't even play him so I don't care.

So at the end of the day I got Ana, Pharah, Symmetra, Reaper, Mercy and Junkrat's Halloween costumes, all 3 highlight intros and a bunch of assorted voice lines including Genji's adorkable one.

I am satisfied.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I do! I participate in chess tournaments every once and a while too, but it's been about 2 months since I last played.
Do you have an app called Chess with Friends? It's a cool play at your own pace app. You could add me on there.
Not enough explosions.

Battleship and Stratego, ftw.

Else I'd play a more number based board game with my family or friends like rummikub, or cards.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my board game preferences seem similar to my pokemon ones; when they changed the online fights so you could see you're opponent's team before the match started I lost a lot of interest. Not knowing and having to plan for the possibilities through context clues was half the fun for me.
Why do only 3 people in the world play Stratego? I love that game!

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Do you have an app called Chess with Friends? It's a cool play at your own pace app. You could add me on there.

No, I just have the regular Chess app.

I play it too. It's a really fun game, especially when it's something like a 2v2 so you have someone to talk strategy with.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
No, I just have the regular Chess app.

I play it too. It's a really fun game, especially when it's something like a 2v2 so you have someone to talk strategy with.
I'm giving you subtle hintsssssss

Never played 2v2. How does that work?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh, I thought it was like pool where you alternate turns. I think it would be a mess.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The best part about battleship is that you can play it on graph paper.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just replaying Xenoblade X. Since I still need to beat the Final Boss and doing some Side Quests while I grind.

It's funny the only thing I remember the most is my avatar Maria with her Skell destroyed just chasing after Zu Phrag on foot while Lin, Elma and Irina are in their Mechs chasing after them too. :V

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
I love games that involve strategy - Fire Emblem, Smash, and Chess. Even though I suck at Chess, its still fun. I have a lot of respect for chess geniuses.
Now that I think about it, many games involve at least a little bit of strategy to achieve a certain goal/ beat a level etc.

I love games that involve strategy - Fire Emblem, Smash, and Chess. Even though I suck at Chess, its still fun. I have a lot of respect for chess geniuses.
Now that I think about it, many games involve at least a little bit of strategy to achieve a certain goal/ beat a level etc.
Go is where it's at imo

Top Bottom