• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was gonna post this on your profile page, but I forgot that there was a limit of 420 characters, so here's my mini-analysis of our matches.
Ggs, I've been trying to analyze some things you would do in our matches. I noticed you're really good at spacing and have a good combo game. However, I noticed a couple of things, like you would get impatient when I'm at kill percent, such as trying to get a hard read with shield breaker trying to read my ledge option while I'm offstage, giving me a huge reaction window. Also, you need to grab more; even with characters with lackluster throws, throws help your positioning, and with Bowser I don't remember any grabs, despite his amazing up throw. You're good, but you should try working on these issues.
Thanks for the feedback and criticism. I never really fished that much for grabs since I can't get that many followups or true combos other than maybe an UAir or BAir. But if it enables stage control for me, I should at least grab a bit but not become too dependent on it.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Dabbled for the first time in digital art. I drew Greninja.

greninja_ruff_draft.png

I'm pretty sure I used the layers wrong but whatever.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When innocently pure adorableness kawaii drips from the floating cesspool known as the Internet:

BTW, gotta say RIP to the gorls and gorls in the future who will be dying in a Nuzlocke challenge. I shall pray that sass guides all gorls to victory (and not dying).

I would fight you if my Wii U was wired and not wireless. The heavy insulation in my apartment makes it annoying to play over wifi.

:sadsheep:

Edit: Just noticed you're a 3DS Sm4sh player why would you play that on purpose???

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just checked my current assignment, and it'll be a while before I have to submit it, which will be during the 3rd of Febuary. Which I'm completely happy with, it'll give me time to work on and improve some parts that need further polishing. Though there will be roughly nine activities for me to do.

I also wish Lucina had some viable footstool combos, the one I did find some do in vines and combo videos was Footstool > Side B > FFDAir, the problem is they could easy DI away while tumbling.

Edit: Wow. This social has been dead for 7 hours. That's a new record!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Managed to start watching Digimon Tri 3: Kokuhaku. Well, the first episode out of the five parts of the film.

I always remember Joe being my favourite out of the original Digidestined. Maybe it was because of Gomamon.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The new PTR update is fantastic tbh
First off, read this all while listening to Boop: The Musical pls
  • -Sombra is confusing but I guess I'll just need a lot of practice.
  • -Mar is the best skin and all of her legendaries (except maybe Cyberspace) suck.
  • -Her "Hacking" highlingt intro is the best one because of the sassT wink and kiss, but then apparently it hacks another player's POTG. pls ban this is actually too good.
  • Arcade mode is really fun, especially 3v3. Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I'm dragging yew into that mode to play with me. If we got a 3rd gorl (coughfullmooncoughcough) it would be even better tho.
So ye the next update should be great. Or at least it would be if there was any kind of booping for Sombra, but noooOOOOOOOooooooo. No voice line, emote, highlight intro, or spray. Boopless Sombra is useless.

Boop.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
There was a problem fetching the tweet

this tweet makes a whole lot more sense to me now lol

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The new PTR update is fantastic tbh
First off, read this all while listening to Boop: The Musical pls
  • -Sombra is confusing but I guess I'll just need a lot of practice.
  • -Mar is the best skin and all of her legendaries (except maybe Cyberspace) suck.
  • -Her "Hacking" highlingt intro is the best one because of the sassT wink and kiss, but then apparently it hacks another player's POTG. pls ban this is actually too good.
  • Arcade mode is really fun, especially 3v3. Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I'm dragging yew into that mode to play with me. If we got a 3rd gorl (coughfullmooncoughcough) it would be even better tho.
So ye the next update should be great. Or at least it would be if there was any kind of booping for Sombra, but noooOOOOOOOooooooo. No voice line, emote, highlight intro, or spray. Boopless Sombra is useless.

Boop.
The devs already said they're replacing her least used voice line with boop. So it should be fine.

Mercys running from Sombra after they just got hacked be like:

Speaking of spookiness, I gotta change my avatar but IDK what to do now so I guess it'll be Halloween until I get a Sassmas avatar or something.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
  • Arcade mode is really fun, especially 3v3. Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I'm dragging yew into that mode to play with me. If we got a 3rd gorl (coughfullmooncoughcough) it would be even better tho
If you two would actually call me to play when it's not like 4 AM maybe lol

Also Sombra's Hacking Highlight Intro is the trollest thing. I wonder how often you can get POTG with her though, she doesn't sound like someone who'd be getting a lot of kills but I might be underestimating her kill power. Haven't gotten a chance to play on PTR yet.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If you two would actually call me to play when it's not like 4 AM maybe lol

Also Sombra's Hacking Highlight Intro is the trollest thing. I wonder how often you can get POTG with her though, she doesn't sound like someone who'd be getting a lot of kills but I might be underestimating her kill power. Haven't gotten a chance to play on PTR yet.
She would require a Zarya Ult+spam kill to get it herself. 3v3 might give her more of a chance.

tbh her kit is so weird. Amazing utility, super ass offense... Which is not ok for an offense character. At least people are less likely to main her now that her kit's revealed.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be watching some videos that my University Course has provided me, since I do want to get as much done. And I've had a chat with my Tutor in regards of what to take next September, since I'll be taking four months off after my exam at the end of May.

Also I've managed to finish the 3rd part of Digimon Tri. It was good, though there are quite a few questions that I got in regards to a few plotholes, though hopefully they'll be explained in the later films (Looked at the poster for Part 4, which I'll leave in a spoiler).

Part 4 will have Biyomon digivolve into Phoenixmon and fight Machinedramon. Plus Meicoomon seems to have her memories still, so she might've gotten into the safe zone when HerculesKabuterimon pushed the infected Digimon and herself into the distortion.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Reminder for all Americans of legal age to go out and vote today. The youth (18-29ish) are the least likely group to vote in the elections, so find some time today and get to the polls. Every vote counts, especially in an election as close as this one.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Reminder for all Americans of legal age to go out and vote today. The youth (18-29ish) are the least likely group to vote in the elections, so find some time today and get to the polls. Every vote counts, especially in an election as close as this one.
Polls say Clinton has a >99% chance of winning.

That's, like, the opposite of a close race.

There's probably a better chance of people voting via write-in ballots and restore the British Monarchy to power than Trump.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Polls say Clinton has a >99% chance of winning.

That's, like, the opposite of a close race.

There's probably a better chance of people voting via write-in ballots to restored the British Monarchy to power than Trump.
538.com was saying yesterday that she had a ~60% chance of winning

But it's a straight-up lie to say that this hasn't been a close race. Clinton has only been a few points ahead of Trump for most of the race, and he even was in the lead after the DNC email leaks.

But I'm not going to discuss politics any further, so bye

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
538.com was saying yesterday that she had a ~60% chance of winning

But it's a straight-up lie to say that this hasn't been a close race. Clinton has only been a few points ahead of Trump for most of the race, and he even was in the lead after the DNC email leaks.
Princeton Election Consortium was saying yesterday she has a >99% chance of winning. 538.com was way off during all the primary stuff and imo is overcompensating for being completely wrong with their numbers on Trump then, something the guy who runs it is currently under some fire for. I'm inclined to believe the criticisms considering how I don't think, if your assumptions have good foundation, one's poll would jump from 60% to 71.6% in 24 hours when no new information has been released.

So, uh, yeah. Not saying not to vote, but it isn't a straight up lie to say this isn't a close race.

But, we'll know in the morning.

In other news, looks like Young Justice back from the dead and getting a third season:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Does anyone know what's happened with Pokémon? Apparently a ton of stuff got leaked again?
Definitely avoiding this stuff. The game is less than 2 weeks away :c

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Does anyone know what's happened with Pokémon? Apparently a ton of stuff got leaked again?
Pokemon Go leaks:
- Gen 2 pokemon are coming, but I don't think that's a spoiler.

Pokemon Sun/Moon leaks:
- Literally everything.
- Like, seriously, everything.
- Plot, moves, dex, forms, stats, movesets, etc.
- Something that you may be interested in knowing and I don't think is spoilering anything; the 3D models and animations just...look a lot better in this game than X and Y.

- Oddly the one thing I can't find and wouldn't mind being spoiled on is if anything special happens to any of the GBC pokemon you bring over.

Don't click this spoiler tag, Burgundy.
- Leech Life has been buffed apparently to 80 base power. It is now one of the best bug moves in the game.

- Final form of grass starter is really slow (70 base speed).

- Colress is back. I so excited.

- There...seem to be two villain teams?

- GERMANSCIENCEGERMANSCIENCEGERMANSCIENCEGERMANSCIENCEGERMANSCIENCE

- The Final Battle is like something out of Final Fantasy.

- Crabrawler evolves into a Fighting / Ice type

- Alola Diglett / Dugtrio is Ground / Steel

- Alola Geodude line is Rock / Electric

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I can't say I'm surprised, Sun and Moon are being hyped up to all hell so this was bound to happen
Doesn't mean it doesn't make me sad and mad smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
*Hears Sun & Moon got leaked again*

Welp. Time to avoid spoilers YET again. Though Verlisify is going to spoil it anyway with those rubbish thumbnails of his. :V

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Definitely, they're really awful. Plus ruining the spoilers for others is just bad. Hopefully I've made it so that I never got recommendations from him on YT.
Yep, that's what I did. I've been trying to avoid looking at trailers and spoilers since the starters got announced. It's odd because I never really cared for spoilers in the past.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
*Hears Sun & Moon got leaked again*

Welp. Time to avoid spoilers YET again. Though Verlisify is going to spoil it anyway with those rubbish thumbnails of his. :V
he already spoiled major plot points for me because he shoves them in the title/thumbnail

avoid youtube at all costs

Top Bottom