• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Wow. You can combo Falco's b-air or f-air off his d-throw. N-air also can combo off from d-throw. Facing backwards with n-air will get all the hits to connect for some reason unlike using it forward. Also, you can get b-air, and f-air off from u-air. I managed to get u-air off from u-throw but it's a bit too difficult to execute anyway and it's probably avoidable by DI. Anyway, neat stuff. I guess.

I tried to use Rosalina for quite a while but dropped her because her style felt too slow for me. The only character I've yet to try is Dark Pit
I have also dropped whorealina

She's not as OP as I thought

Now I play Sheik /tears

I might upload some videos of my Sheik one day

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
And every day I grow fonder and fonder of Zelda. I'm so glad that picked her over Shiek and I'll play as Zelda for the rest of my life. #zeldaislove #zeldaislife
#IridetheFaroreselevator
I'm right there with you!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
why is zelda so bad like ugh

change phantom to light arrows
make din's fire a pk/arcfire clone
/suddenly, zelda moves up the tier list like she moves up farore's elevator
make it happen sakurai

Soul.

make it happen sakurai
Will Zelda have changes in her moveset?
find out in the next episode of overrated Z

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
In the process of familiarizing myself with Rosalina's frame data, I discovered Luma has its own unique FAFs that don't sync up with Rosalina's at all in some cases, namely Luma's jab having a later FAF than Rosalina's and Luma's utilt having a much earlier one.

Luma is weird.

The only character I've yet to try is Dark Pit
And nothing of value was lost.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Aw im gonna miss Aerodrome.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aw im gonna miss Aerodrome.
Yeah, this new mod ain't feelin' right wit me. Like, it don' feel chill 'n' smooth, know what I'm sayin'? I need to break food or somethin' with this youngin', dawg. Word, son.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
wut iz a kuroganehammer, ware ded aerodrume goooooo

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
It's a reference to the user @Fuujin who has been banned for quite a while now, but makes a lot of alt users (which is against the rules so they get banned really fast.) that are just slightly different versions of his name.

A running joke was that his next alt would be a copy of the mod who (presumably) banned his last alt: Indigo Jeans (Who is currently named @Hatsune Miku)

What's more is a user was found (already banned) named @Indigo Fuujeans

This I believe wasn't actually his alt, but it was hilarious nonetheless.
That's hysterical :laugh: Thanks for taking the time to explain.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965

make it happen sakurai
Arcfire into elevator... I kinda want this now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It can also be translated over as iron, which is the meaning that I use.
I'm just saying that iron tends to be a darker color like grey or black, so it makes sense for it to be called the "black metal" or "black ore". Black iron now seems redundant...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Its story is your typical RPG story. The characters are fairly typical as well, though their interactions with eachother are cute and fun to watch. I adore the art and music in the game; that's definitely one of its strongest points. The job system is extremely fun to experiment with; it's similar to Final Fantasy Tactic's job system. The battles are very fun too. The boss battles in particular.

As far as the pay-to-win thing goes, it is completely optional, and it adds nothing to the game. On top of that, they don't parade it in front of your face, which is how p2w things usually go.

I love love love love love this game--or rather, I would love this game if it weren't for a certain chapter that completely ruined the experience for me and has made me stop playing it for months. I have no doubt I'll start playing it again and fall in love with it once more, but for now I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with it.
Alright, I'll give it a try once I'm done with Ocarina 3D! Although I'll prolly be done with OoT just in time for MM 3D and you will know nothing of me for like 4 years.

Also @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer amg sew weeaboo lawl

Last edited:
Top Bottom