• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Wow. You can combo Falco's b-air or f-air off his d-throw. N-air also can combo off from d-throw. Facing backwards with n-air will get all the hits to connect for some reason unlike using it forward. Also, you can get b-air, and f-air off from u-air. I managed to get u-air off from u-throw but it's a bit too difficult to execute anyway and it's probably avoidable by DI. Anyway, neat stuff. I guess.

I tried to use Rosalina for quite a while but dropped her because her style felt too slow for me. The only character I've yet to try is Dark Pit

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wow. You can combo Falco's b-air or f-air off his d-throw. N-air also can combo off from d-throw. Facing backwards with n-air will get all the hits to connect for some reason unlike using it forward. Also, you can get b-air, and f-air off from u-air. I managed to get u-air off from u-throw but it's a bit too difficult to execute anyway and it's probably avoidable by DI. Anyway, neat stuff. I guess.

I tried to use Rosalina for quite a while but dropped her because her style felt too slow for me. The only character I've yet to try is Dark Pit
I like Pit/Dark Pit. Very fun to play, and one of my mains. Just don't spam side B lol

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I've played as Pit already. Just not Dark Pit. Still kinda salty on his inclusion to the game
Oh, then obviously they're not much different. I actually don't mind clones such as Dark Pit, even though I know it's as silly as adding something like Dark Link lol, I've been playin Pit more lately because of his arrows, but I prefer Electroshock. But yeah, they're probably my second choice of character, with Zelda first.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Falco actually can comfortably combo off Uthrow with Uair in lower percentages (~30%) even with DI, iirc. And you can follow that Uair with another one, or Bair. I also like Dthrow into Nair at lower percentage, but I think Falco mains generally go for Dash Attack in that situation for reliability. At higher percentages it gets a lot harder to do throw combos which is a little unfortunate.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
What's a fuujeans
It's a reference to the user @Fuujin who has been banned for quite a while now, but makes a lot of alt users (which is against the rules so they get banned really fast.) that are just slightly different versions of his name.

A running joke was that his next alt would be a copy of the mod who (presumably) banned his last alt: Indigo Jeans (Who is currently named @Hatsune Miku)

What's more is a user was found (already banned) named @Indigo Fuujeans

This I believe wasn't actually his alt, but it was hilarious nonetheless.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

We have a thread on that: http://smashboards.com/threads/falco-approaches-and-combos-strings.372417/.

Even moderators don't read the stickied threads. :p

I haven't updated the compendium yet, but there's a lot Falco can do. The only problem is I don't really know which is a true combo or not.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GG, you completely destroyed me.
I think I only won twice. :teeth:
I'm not sure if I could give you advice. Everything was solid.
You won 4 times actually, but the one thing I saw was when I was shielding, you went for an attack. I think you should grab more

Last edited:

Soul.

I meant he beats all those characters. Thunder Jolt, Quick Attack, and Pika's general speed and combo/juggle ability just shut Dedede down and out so hard, it's one of Dedede's hardest matchups imo. It's actually the matchup that made me start learning other characters lol. Likewise I've heard mentions from the better MK players that Pikachu is likely MK's hardest matchup as well.

Some brief searches through some threads suggest Yoshi's worst matchup is Sheik, make of that what you will.
Late reply so yeah.
Well Sheik is obviously easy mode so I dunno. I'll just wait for more matchups.

also hi Zeldas Gardevoir (Pokémon names are the same thing in singular and plural lol).

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What are the bad MUs for Zel-hajahahahshahahagagahahahahagagahah! I can't finish!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Spirst Spirst has dedicated all of his time playing Ganondorf, and has managed to find a glitch to make Ganondorf so strong that he kills you in one hit... Although he sorta already does that, this is different.

because he cheeaaattttsssss

Soul.

@ Spirst Spirst has dedicated all of his time playing Ganondorf, and has managed to find a glitch to make Ganondorf so strong that he kills you in one hit... Although he sorta already does that, this is different.

because he cheeaaattttsssss
Ganondorf 60:20 Kirby when :troll:
nah kidding I think Kirby wins that.

Spirst

Ganondorf with equipment is hilarious. One fsmash breaks your shield and one reverse warlock punch is a OHKO. It feels dirty.

Soul.

Kirby dies in two hits and can't juggle because Ganondorf's foot kills him.
That sucks. : (
Ganondorf down throw → up air all day, every day....this is the first time I hear Ganondorf wins a MU.
Not even customs help Kirby?

Top Bottom