• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Lucina's fsmash is much more reliable than Marth's, it KOs at like, 100% lol

Marth's tipper KOs everything at 50% with rage though.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
iirc Lucina also kills only 10% earlier than Marth's sourspot. While Marth exists, Lucina is completely inferior and the only reason to play her is that one likes her character (or she's his or her waifu).

tbh the only reason I play Lucina like once every 100 matches is because I like purple alt.

edit: i like how i only steal pages by accident.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
iirc Lucina also kills only 10% earlier than Marth's sourspot. While Marth exists, Lucina is completely inferior and the only reason to play her is that one likes her character (or she's his or her waifu).

tbh the only reason I play Lucina like once every 100 matches is because I like purple alt.
I mained blue Marth in Brawl and still use neutral now in Smash 4, but I also use Lucina now because that Sumia alt.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I mained blue Marth in Brawl and still use neutral now in Smash 4, but I also use Lucina now because that Sumia alt.
What makes you like the Sumia alt? I personally don't think Sumia looks good on Lucina.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've always liked Marth's white alt but blue is my second favorite. It make me sad that blue Marth doesn't have a slightly lighter shade of blue for his hair in smash 4 :(

I like the Lissa alt for Lucina, too. The weird beige hair is pretty cool. The Tharja alt is decent, too. I just cycle through Lissa, Tharja, and Sumia in order whenever I'm in a Lucina mood.
(i've never played any of the FE games so don't kill me if i got the names wrong)

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Tbh I can't stand Lucina's voice and battle screams. And yeah there's no real practical reason to use Lucina other than her f-smash being reliable in killing at reasonable percents.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Twili Twili what was the website you used for your sig? I remember using it before the game came out but I forgot the address. I might make a best alt for each character thing so i need it :)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tbh I can't stand Lucina's voice and battle screams. And yeah there's no real practical reason to use Lucina other than her f-smash being reliable in killing at reasonable percents.
You don't like Laura Bailey? :sadeyes:

That's the alt I go for. I really like the pink boots and general look of Cordelia.
For me, it's Cordi, Lissa, and Cherche. Maybe default Luci too.

Us mops are so sophisticated that we have a raiding thread kinda. We raid people tew

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-arena-challenge-series-falchions-vs-the-world.387689/
Traitor! :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I personally don't think Sumia looks good
I agree

Yay... Cordelia alt for Lucina... Yay... *waves an even sadder flag*
It can't really be helped, Cherche is the only character I really liked in Awakening (and I still didn't really use her, felt like archers were everywhere in that game).

Cordelia alt's my second favorite, though.

@ Twili Twili what was the website you used for your sig? I remember using it before the game came out but I forgot the address. I might make a best alt for each character thing and i need that site :)
http://apps.warchamp7.com/smash/roster/

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I use the sumia outfit OMG

And Candy moved to Baltimore MD
I see that in your sig! Favorite alt tbh. And Baltimore is a little father, about an hour and a half to two hours. Small state, really.
Also relevant, I have family who lives in Baltimore, specifically Reisterstown and Towson Town.

What makes you like the Sumia alt? I personally don't think Sumia looks good on Lucina.
Not much other than just personal preference. I enjoy the mixture of purples, and would probably choose the Tiki alt as a second.
I've always liked Marth's white alt but blue is my second favorite. It make me sad that blue Marth doesn't have a slightly lighter shade of blue for his hair in smash 4 :(
This. Very much. I was sad that blue Marth didn't return the same in Smash 4. D:
All about the Cherche alt, yo.
Two of my friends fight over the Cherche alt, and it's hilarious. @TriforceOfWisdom @kaazers
Also @XDanDan612 we know you love Tharja so much.

Jeez, guys. I started with one post and kept adding on as new ones came in.
Dang Lavani. I'd just edited that site into this (neverending) post but you beat me to it.

Long post is long, kill it with fire.

Edit: 10 alerts in the time it took to make this post. Even knowing how active this place is, I'm still amazed.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I see that in your sig! Favorite alt tbh. And Baltimore is a little father, about an hour and a half to two hours. Small state, really.
Also relevant, I have family who lives in Baltimore, specifically Reisterstown and Towson Town.

Not much other than just personal preference. I enjoy the mixture of purples, and would probably choose the Tiki alt as a second.

This. Very much. I was sad that blue Marth didn't return the same in Smash 4. D:

Two of my friends fight over the Cherche alt, and it's hilarious. @TriforceOfWisdom @kaazers

Dang Lavani. I'd just edited that site into this (neverending) post but you beat me to it.

Edit: 10 alerts in the time it took to make this post. Even knowing how active this place is, I'm still amazed.
I thought that maybe it was a love for that character in FE.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I thought that maybe it was a love for that character in FE.
I haven't actually played any FE games, either. Though I do like Sumia's artwork and what little of her personality I've seen from friends showing me FE stuff.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I haven't actually played any FE games, either. Though I do like Sumia's artwork and what little of her personality I've seen from friends showing me FE stuff.
She's definitely a cute character, but kind of bland. Not that any of that really matters when you're going for aesthetics.

Langston777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
langston777
Marth's sourspot Usmash is still pretty good, and the horizontal range catches whiffed moves that throw out hurtboxes. his strongest sourspot kill move, actually.

tipper usmash tho, catch them diddy flips and ko at 70% son, rip flying monkey

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If we ever raid gameFAQs we'll need to be Fuujin versions of our names.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I thought it was because it has a weirdly large horizontal reach?
Well, the reach on both is the same

Marth's usmash KOs Dark Pit at 123% grounded, tipper kills 81%

Lucina's KOs at 113%

Real advantages.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I doubt any of you really care but here are my favorite alts for each character.

alts1.JPG
alts2.JPG

notes:
-sheik alt is the 3rd one aka her OoT colors.
-Male Wii Fit Trainer is trash tier.
-Pacman has the worst alts out of anyone.
-Male Robin is also trash tier.
-I'm still angry about white Link being removed.

edit:
Well, the reach on both is the same
lol you can really tell that I've played no one other than Zelda for 3 smash games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

THARJA. IS MY WIFE. K I HAVE TO USE THE THARJA ALT. When I use it...I pretend Tharja was added to the Smash 4 roster.......Like how @kaazers pretends the Cherche alt is Lightning from FF xD And he also likes dat Lucina booty

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
She's definitely a cute character, but kind of bland. Not that any of that really matters when you're going for aesthetics.
I'm more for aesthetics than functionality. It pretty much explains anything I do in video games, especially who I choose to main in Smash. Zelda and Pikachu, for example. :p

Top Bottom