• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

I would have loved to see a palette for her storybook appearance.. there's always hacks in the future, though. Far future, maybe.

Thank youuu.
Bear in mind I have little Mario experience as well, so I don't know any of the Koopalings personally. I think Lemmy is kinda cute, and if I used Wendy, then you'd probably never see me again. @XDanDan612 is very overprotective of his alts, you know.
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT, TWI. I am very overprotective of my alts xD

Dan's Alt list:
-White Peach
-Flower Jiggs
-Orange Booty Shorts ZSS
-Blue/Viridi Palutena
-Gray R.O.B
-Yellow Link
-Yellow WFT
-Tharja Lucina
(IM ESPECIALLY PROTECTIVE ABOUT THIS ONE)
-Blue Marth

Soul.

I think the Koopalings except Bowser Jr. are pointless.
The Clown Kart is pointless.
I don't know what else is pointless. Oh yeah, Mechakoopas.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If we want to incite a riot/get banned, then the Rosalina and Luma boards are the way to go. However, they scare me so...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Shouldn't we wait until we at least have @BJN39 with us? And where are the rest of our regular sisters? A raid isn't complete without the whole family here to subdue visit our victims friends.
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT, TWI. I am very overprotective of my alts xD

Dan's Alt list:
-White Peach
-Flower Jiggs
-Orange Booty Shorts ZSS
-Blue/Viridi Palutena
-Gray R.O.B
-Yellow Link
-Yellow WFT
-Tharja Lucina
(IM ESPECIALLY PROTECTIVE ABOUT THIS ONE)
-Blue Marth
I thought you liked pink R.O.B.?
Also I used gold Link in Brawl, but purp in Smash 4.

Last thing: You never settle on a Peach color :c

D

Deleted member

Shouldn't we wait until we at least have @BJN39 with us? And where are the rest of our regular sisters? A raid isn't complete without the whole family here to subdue visit our victims friends.

I thought you liked pink R.O.B.?

Last thing: You never settle on a Peach color :c
I'm more of a gray R.O.B user nao cx Pink got old to me. AND I CAN'T DECIDE SOMETIMES K. BUT I LIKE WHITE PEACH NOW. WHITE PEACH IS MINE O u O
Edit: @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ Oh....sorry

*GOLD LINK

HAPPY?

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I think the Koopalings except Bowser Jr. are pointless.
The Clown Kart is pointless.
I don't know what else is pointless. Oh yeah, Mechakoopas.
Iggy is the best koopa hands down.
If we want to incite a riot/get banned, then the Rosalina and Luma boards are the way to go. However, they scare me so...
The Shulk boards seem like the best bet or Samus =3
However if we go to the Samus boards bans will fly faster than gold Link using his dair
+300 likes

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
One day we should make a list of all the regulars here to get an image of just how many people we have in this thread.

D

Deleted member

I wanna thank @ Kippeh Kippeh for this creation:

vG4GZgV.png

God bless you for this, Kippy.

It's a mixture of me, the Wendy's mascot and Double D from Ed Edd n Eddy

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 @ Lorde Lorde those Rosie gorls are nice. Yew shouldn't worry, I was a Rosie main for a while.
I know most of them are (I lurked their boards for a while) but a few of them are just...too "unique" to explain with words.
(i'm an unofficial rosalina main. like I've used her in 1000 more matches than I've used Zelda in the 3ds version).

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm still unbelievably salty that Rosalina doesn't have an alt based upon her appearance in her storybook. Redhead/white dress Rosalina would be so perfect. #whysakutena
I'm still salty she's in the game. see we can't all get what we want

Can we go to the Dark Pit boards and pretend to be edgy teenagers :4dk:
someone said pit

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm still salty she's in the game. see we can't all get what we want
I know I'm very biased towards Rosalina because I basically main her, but I still don't understand this opinion. Why are people mad that Rosalina in the game? She's probably the most unique fighter in the game, tbh. (shulk may be tied/beat her for that title but whatevs)

good because pacman is annoying and not good and his mains always rave about how he's high tier and the best zoner in the game. #villagerexistssostop

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I know I'm very biased towards Rosalina because I basically main her, but I still don't understand this opinion. Why are people mad that Rosalina in the game? She's probably the most unique fighter in the game, tbh. (shulk may be tied/beat her for that title but whatevs)
Wat. Lucina is so unique like no one is like her.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I switch between the same characters though.
That is true, you get credit for that. You sure you still don't want to have a wide main variety instead of trying to narrow down to between one and three characters?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I died when the oven (is that an oven?) exploded. My god I can't say I expected that, I laughed so hard.
I think it's pit's screaming that made me chuckle
I just don't like her character honestly, also ice climbers will always be most unique. also Unique =/= Character I like
I switch between the same characters though.
That's actually true, also when the hell did you main Luigi?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
bowser jr. dittos?
no sis

i challenge you to fisticuffs

you made a skinny white boy mad on the internet and now he's gonna punch you out

Bowser Jr. in MKWii tho.
...Bowser Jr. was in MKWii?

Mario Kart mains are a good topic too. Yoshi in 64/snes/gba, Dry Bones in DS, Petey+Toadette in DD (can't remember which kart), Rosalina+Flame Runner in Wii for me.

Soul.

no sis

i challenge you to fisticuffs

you made a skinny white boy mad on the internet and now he's gonna punch you out

...Bowser Jr. was in MKWii?

Mario Kart mains are a good topic too. Yoshi in 64/snes/gba, Dry Bones in DS, Petey+Toadette in DD (can't remember which kart), Rosalina+Flame Runner in Wii for me.
Sheesh my purpose on this thread is the one and only boredom.
You want to watch MLG pro Mario Kart eSports? Alright.

also yes Koopa Jr. was in MKWii.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mario Kart mains are a good topic too.
My Mario Kart mains are kinda lame.
Peach in gba/snes/64, Bowser Jr and Toadette in DD, Dry Bones in DS, Baby Daisy in Wii, Rosalina in MK7, and Baby Rosalina in MK8.

Baby Rosalina for Smash5 pls

Last edited:
Top Bottom