• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I wonder what Lucina would look like with beauty. Someone please photoshop Zelda's head on Lucina.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It can't really be helped, Cherche is the only character I really liked in Awakening (and I still didn't really use her, felt like archers were everywhere in that game).

Cordelia alt's my second favorite, though.
I found Cherche to be funky and cute, Lissa was endearing, Tharja was funny and really interesting once you find out she's actually really nice, Sully's a BAMF, Panne was funny and she gave a window into racism/specism which I found fascinating, Tiki's Tiki, Anna's funny, and Maribelle is the type of character who you dislike in the beginning, but end up liking or understanding.

Olivia was just a sweet person, so whatever, I don't like Miriel because she was so practical and logical that it annoys me, but she seems like a person who could represent Asperger's, so she now reminds me of River from To The Moon, and then there's Sumia, the klutzy girl next door. There wasn't much I can remember about her other than she'd be the perfect, albeit clumsy, housewife. Despite Nowi looking like a loli, she seems like a person who tries to find happiness and lives in the present instead of dwelling in the past. I like her optimism.

I like, pity, and empathize with Emmeryn. It's so sad what she goes through. I don't have much to say about Say'ri who is an antiquitated warrior.

For the kids, Cynthia's like Lissa, adorable, Severa is funny, but also sad since she has an inferiority complex and a defense mechanism that makes her look like a total *****; she's like the typical kid of a famous person and who feels or others pressure her to be that perfect person or as great as her parents. So, I empathize with her even though she's supposed to be a tsundere. Kjelle, I don't really like, but she has her moments. Noire is both scary and funny, but holy crap! Child abuse from Tharja!

Nah is your deadpan snarker and kid who knows more about "adult" stuff than others. What's not to like about that? Also, she's like the "half breed" or mixed kid and you get to see that horrible thing about people treating her like that. It reminds me of the whole colonialism and how African slaves hated mixed people and Europeans hated them as well. And then there's Luci. I don't know, but she's the typical burdened hero-type character. She has her moments, but she is defined as a heroine from a doomed future. I don't have anythung to say about Morgan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I found Cherche to be funky and cute, Lissa was endearing, Tharja was funny and really interesting once you find out she's actually really nice, Sully's a BAMF, Panne was funny and she gave a window into racism/specism which I found fascinating, Tiki's Tiki, Anna's funny, and Maribelle is the type of character who you dislike in the beginning, but end up liking or understanding.

Olivia was just a sweet person, so whatever, I don't like Miriel because she was so practical and logical that it annoys me, but she seems like a person who could represent Asperger's, so she now reminds me of River from To The Moon, and then there's Sumia, the klutzy girl next door. There wasn't much I can remember about her other than she'd be the perfect, albeit clumsy, housewife. Despite Nowi looking like a loli, she seems like a person who tries to find happiness and lives in the present instead of dwelling in the past. I like her optimism.

I like, pity, and empathize with Emmeryn. It's so sad what she goes through. I don't have much to say about Say'ri who is an antiquitated warrior.

For the kids, Cynthia's like Lissa, adorable, Severa is funny, but also sad since she has an inferiority complex and a defense mechanism that makes her look like a total *****; she's like the typical kid of a famous person and who feels or others pressure her to be that perfect person or as great as her parents. So, I empathize with her even though she's supposed to be a tsundere. Kjelle, I don't really like, but she has her moments. Noire is both scary and funny, but holy crap! Child abuse from Tharja!

Nah is your deadpan snarker and kid who knows more about "adult" stuff than others. What's not to like about that? Also, she's like the "half breed" or mixed kid and you get to see that horrible thing about people treating her like that. It reminds me of the whole colonialism and how African slaves hated mixed people and Europeans hated them as well. And then there's Luci. I don't know, but she's the typical burdened hero-tyoe character. She has her moments, but she is defined as a heroine from a doomed future. I don't have anythung to say about Morgan.
99.99% of the time, I never understood what Miriel was saying.

It's a cute pic, k.

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Welp I used him once. Hated the tip so I went and became a janitor
tbh then you probably shouldn't be playing the mop either. They're both spacing. Marth just does it better. Lucina's real problem is that she's not rushdown.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Welp I used him once. Hated the tip so I went and became a janitor
You have many different roles in life apparently. A yoga instructor, a wad of bubble gum, a princess....

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Isn't being able to land tippers consistently what defines a good Marth?
Exactly why i don't main him. I can space just not like with Marth so yeah that's my life

tbh then you probably shouldn't be playing the mop either. They're both spacing. Marth just does it better. Lucina's real problem is that she's not rushdown.
I can space just not when its super precise emphasis on super. I space well with lucina.
You have many different roles in life apparently. A yoga instructor, a wad of bubble gum, a princess....
whos the gymnast, yew forgot doctor

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Speaking of which, could someone explain how Roy is a good character? I just... don't understand. This has been bothering me for months.
He's 20th on the tier list out of 26 characters. Who's saying he's good?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Speaking of which, could someone explain how Roy is a good character? I just... don't understand. This has been bothering me for months.
he isn't, he can't space properly or rather doesn't get very good benefits from good spacing, his sour spots are rather crappy on top of him being a fast faller with poor recovery made his life rather hard. But his fast falling with sweet spots made him offensively very strong. He was also easy to play

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I doubt any of you really care but here are my favorite alts for each character.

notes:
-sheik alt is the 3rd one aka her OoT colors.
-Male Wii Fit Trainer is trash tier.
-Pacman has the worst alts out of anyone.
-Male Robin is also trash tier.
-I'm still angry about white Link being removed.
I care! I care enough that I even made my own!

Notes:
- Wii Fit Trainer is the only character I prefer default for
- Slightly salty that black Yoshi got in and not white, but I'll take what I can get after all these years. Purple and light blue are also good.
- Also mad that white Link was removed, but ONI LINK MAJORA'S MASK PALETTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Male Robin/WFT are indeed trash tier
- Rosalina I use everything but default/pink/green
- Dedede I use everything but default
- Lucario I like grey and purple as well
- Jiggs I also like Leaf's hat, Serena's hat, Hibiscus, and the ribbon
- Villager is banned
- Slash Claw palette makes bair 50% stronger

We don't seem to have much overlap in what palettes we like, lol

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

Notes:
- Slightly salty that black Yoshi got in and not white, but I'll take what I can get after all these years. Purple and light blue are also good.
- Also mad that white Link was removed, but ONI LINK MAJORA'S MASK PALETTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Villager is banned

You have gr8 taste in alts. Like 90% of the ones you put are my second favorite alts (i could list which ones i mean but that'd take too long). I counted and we have 5 alts in common, lol.
and I see your affinity for the white alts

Two things to say:
-I'm disappointed in you using and liking any of the Koopalings because they're disgusting and ruined any chance that Bowser Jr. had at being a speedy, paintbrush-wielding ****.
-Villager is fantastic because all of his alts are terrifying. The one I use is his creepiest and i love it. (the character itself just spams and I hate it but he has gr8 alts).

on an unrelated note, i'm always super tempted to share music with all of y'all but i know that i have lame taste in music so i withhold :/

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I remember hearing someone say PM Roy was good. Sorry for not checking beforehand.
oh lol, i was talking about melee roy. sorry!
tbh i still don't think he's gr8 in PM but he'd definitely buffed.

Soul.

Notes:
- Villager is banned

You use Goggles Pikachu.
I approve.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I doubt any of you really care but here are my favorite alts for each character.

notes:
-sheik alt is the 3rd one aka her OoT colors.
-Male Wii Fit Trainer is trash tier.
-Pacman has the worst alts out of anyone.
-Male Robin is also trash tier.
-I'm still angry about white Link being removed.

edit:

lol you can really tell that I've played no one other than Zelda for 3 smash games.

Notes:
- Villager is banned

Mine are as follows.

Fun facts:
- I love white dress Rosie the most, but will also use black, neutral, green, and pink when I feel like it.
- I also love cyan and yellow Yoshi
- I love the black variations of Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf, yet I don't like using either Dark or Shadow Link. Vio and Red TLink forever.
- Even though I love white hair/dark outfit character designs, I don't use either neutral Robin. Pink all the way.
- My tag for Charizard is Reptar because why the hell not.
- I also love cyan and gray Lucario.
- I love Leaf hat and Serena hat for Jigglypuff equally, but Serena hat usually wins because Y was my first legit Pokémon game. Also 3DS was my first handheld console at the age of 19.
- I saw somewhere that yellow DHD was based off of a Golden Retriever, but it makes me think of a German Shepherd.
- Who doesn't like Captain Fabulous?
- I'm really feeling that pink Shulk.
- Obviously my favorite colors are green, purple, and light blue.
- I'm still salty Pikachu never gets a female alt.
- My posts are always too long and take too long. Hhaaaaahah.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
-I'm disappointed in you using and liking any of the Koopalings because they're disgusting and ruined any chance that Bowser Jr. had at being a speedy, paintbrush-wielding ****.
Excuse me, I grew up on smb3. If anything, I'm offended that this Bowser Jr. brat's stealing the glory from Roy and Ludwig.

The one I use is his creepiest
You're damn right it is.

- My tag for Charizard is Reptar because why the hell not.
Pffffffft I'm never going to be able to take green zard seriously again

I like to call purple zard Ridley.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I love white dress Rosie the most,
I'm still unbelievably salty that Rosalina doesn't have an alt based upon her appearance in her storybook. Redhead/white dress Rosalina would be so perfect. #whysakutena

You also have pretty good taste in alts.

Excuse me, I grew up on smb3. If anything, I'm offended that this Bowser Jr. brat's stealing the glory from Roy and Ludwig.
#disappointedinu

If you're going to use of the Koopalings, at least use Wendy. She's sassy. The others have no redeeming qualities.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Since everyone is doing it :L huehuehueeuehhueuhehue
Screen Shot 2015-01-24 at 6.44.50 PM.png

In order of importance~
I've always used Gold Link, cept for Melee, cuz white tunic
Orange Kirby is life
Green Robin is best Robin
DK I use for jokes
Pika I rarely use this iteration
I want to pick up Samus :3
Only time I use Mac is to use my broken custom set (Maxed out attack, Shieldbreaker custom, better recovery)

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm still unbelievably salty that Rosalina doesn't have an alt based upon her appearance in her storybook. Redhead/white dress Rosalina would be so perfect. #whysakutena

#disappointedinu

If you're going to use of the Koopalings, at least use Wendy. She's sassy. The others have no redeeming qualities.
I would have loved to see a palette for her storybook appearance.. there's always hacks in the future, though. Far future, maybe.

Thank youuu.

Bear in mind I have little Mario experience as well, so I don't know any of the Koopalings personally. I think Lemmy is kinda cute, and if I used Wendy, then you'd probably never see me again. @XDanDan612 is very overprotective of his alts, you know.

D

Deleted member

#disappointedinu

Wendy is my favorite Koopaling xD @ Twili Twili @TickledPeachy and @Kippeh occasionally call me Wen-Dan/Wendan because I use Wendy and I love Wendy's (Fast food)

Top Bottom