• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
lemme just grab my patented @Koiba (TM) zelda social list: note im only listing gorls i remember seeing here recently

Amussingly, This was not my first time using the patented @Koiba (TM) list as i used it in a huge invite when the swordfighter social was being born; Also there were three people not on the patented @Koiba (TM) list that i added, yew're slacking gorl

EDIT: I also accidentally added someone who was not recent and deleted them from the list. If you want i can add ALL the gorls to this list even if they have not visited recently
It's nice to see my name on that list. Also I approve of the "patented Koiba (TM) zelda social list" lol.

I haven't been here too much recently due to Star Fox: Zero hype but I managed to find a little bit of time to log on and saw this.

On that note, for any gurls that have, or will be getting SF: Zero, be sure tag/talk to me about it either here, a PM, my profile page, whatever works. If for some ridiculous reason you don't have the game, do yourself a favor and get it now.

And if anyone was wondering, I'm very pleased with Wolf's appearance in the game. Not only did he replicate/simulate the :wolf:vs.:zelda:match up almost perfectly, his voice gave me a huge dose of chills. Holy ****. The last time I heard such an amazing voice was...well, :wolf:'s voice back in 2008. Had to wait 8 years for it to happen, but it was worth the wait.
I joined this site to support Wolf 4 DLC exactly 1 year ago minus 1 day and while I didn't get what I came for, I still got Wolf in the end and I couldn't be happier. I lost the battle for his return to smash, but I won the war to see Wolf return in all his glory.

That's all I have to say. Back to playing SF: Zero for me.

You all enjoy yourselves.

Sass Queens.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to see my name on that list. Also I approve of the "patented Koiba (TM) zelda social list" lol.

I haven't been here too much recently due to Star Fox: Zero hype but I managed to find a little bit of time to log on and saw this.

On that note, for any gurls that have, or will be getting SF: Zero, be sure tag/talk to me about it either here, a PM, my profile page, whatever works. If for some ridiculous reason you don't have the game, do yourself a favor and get it now.

And if anyone was wondering, I'm very pleased with Wolf's appearance in the game. Not only did he replicate/simulate the :wolf:vs.:zelda:match up almost perfectly, his voice gave me a huge dose of chills. Holy ****. The last time I heard such an amazing voice was...well, :wolf:'s voice back in 2008. Had to wait 8 years for it to happen, but it was worth the wait.
I joined this site to support Wolf 4 DLC exactly 1 year ago minus 1 day and while I didn't get what I came for, I still got Wolf in the end and I couldn't be happier. I lost the battle for his return to smash, but I won the war to see Wolf return in all his glory.

That's all I have to say. Back to playing SF: Zero for me.

You all enjoy yourselves.

Sass Queens.
Interesting to see that you supposedly are enjoying it that much, I was worried because I saw a lot of reviews that said it was just average. Perhaps people just underrate it because of subpar graphics?

D

Deleted member

download.png

I made a Zelda MU chart. :4zelda:

In my opinion, we only lose to 5 characters.

We do well in so many matchups because whenever Zelda walks, everyone is too mesmerized by her hips to attack her.

However, those 5 gorls we end up losing to, because they think thEY CAN OUTSASS US. IT HURTS ZELDA. It is our job to push Zelda's meta to the fullest this year, and let everyone know that Zelda is the biggest no-nonsense girl in Smash 4. Let's do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 104726

I made a Zelda MU chart. :4zelda:

In my opinion, we only lose to 5 characters.

We do well in so many matchups because whenever Zelda walks, everyone is too mesmerized by her hips to attack her.

However, those 5 gorls we end up losing to, because they think thEY CAN OUTSASS US. IT HURTS ZELDA. It is our job to push Zelda's meta to the fullest this year, and let everyone know that Zelda is the biggest no-nonsense girl in Smash 4. Let's do it.
The problem with our metagame arises when people who know our matchup intentionally play with loud music blasting through their headphones to keep themselves distracted from the lovely hips.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The problem with our metagame arises when people who know our matchup intentionally play with loud music blasting through their headphones to keep themselves distracted from the lovely hips.
And then the song "Hips Don't Lie" comes on and they lose everything!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'll have you know that I am neither female nor a dog. So THERE.

FullMoon FullMoon @Virtue since you two linked me to the tier list generator:

View attachment 104745

The "Kind of fun" tier is basically characters I find fun to use but aren't very good with. "I guess???" is characters I can use at a basic level.
The word was bread.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
No comprendo
sigh explaining the joke
basically Spritzee the king of saying incredibly rude/sassy comments so i say that whenever someone says something that is very rude/sassy i say they got posses by spritzee but now he's a Gardevoir so "Possessed by Gardevoir"

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
sigh explaining the joke
basically Spritzee the king of saying incredibly rude/sassy comments so i say that whenever someone says something that is very rude/sassy i say they got posses by spritzee but now he's a Gardevoir so "Possessed by Gardevoir"
Didn't realize that was who it was.

And my comment wasn't really sassy, it was more... fake passive aggressive.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh there's going to be a big tournament near me next month! Haven't played Smash in a while (neither has my partner) so we're trying to freshen ourselves and find good strategies.
Anyone wanna wifi?
Yeah I want to practice for ^^^ that

Rizen

Smash Legend
Oh there's going to be a big tournament near me next month! Haven't played Smash in a while (neither has my partner) so we're trying to freshen ourselves and find good strategies.

Yeah I want to practice for ^^^ that
Cool. Are you KA Zachary on there?

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
I made my own tier list that is unusually long and has more detailed slot names than usual but my view on MUs is really 'unique.' Aside from the part where I'm sure everyone will tear my opinion to shred :secretkpop:

It doesn't necessarily follow a 'X:Y: ratio or easiest to worst layout, but that's because I think zelda goes even in almost all the matchups. I didn't make a list sooner cus I knew I didn't have much tourney experience, but now that I've been to a few handfuls I'm feeling more confident about my opinions.

*image removed for censor dodging*

PS: Yes. I do think we win the cloud MU. Our stupid grab range makes his AC dair unsafe (we can grab him from the middle of the sword up, from a mile away) and we can gimp him with pretty much every move we have at the ledge. He has lag and not all of his moves are safe on shield, making the match up SOOOO bearable compared to zss/sheik/lmac. He also tends to be very predictable. We only really have a problem when we're above him trying to land. Try to keep that in mind whilst you fight him.

Attachments

Guile's theme is ****ing sick af as always (only a part of it though since the trailer doesn't show the full theme)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cress! Cress! GGs :) Those were fun. My cat woke up so I have to stop lol. I need to learn the Corrin MU; she's really hard to space due to transformations.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cool. Are you KA Zachary on there?
I just now saw this I'm bad at these reads.
But thank you for playing, I found a lot I need to improve on! :p I feel like I need to be more aggressive with both characters and I hide in shield way too often. Also I roll when getting up off of he ledge too predictably.

Rizen

Smash Legend
:4link: and :4ganondorf: dittos can be fun because they don't have a lot of jank on themself and the games become about who has better strategy.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so yesterday I found the MOTHERLOAD of Rugby Shirt Villager pics.
I'll share a few that I REALLY liked.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I like the Doc ditto a lot, so fun and ridiculous. Greninja dittos would be fun if I didn't feel so pressured to do well with my main so much.

The prospect of Mii X dittos sounds amazing (moreso Brawler and Gunner, even though I play SF most out of the three), but Mii players don't exist ;_;

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I made my own tier list that is unusually long and has more detailed slot names than usual but my view on MUs is really 'unique.' Aside from the part where I'm sure everyone will tear my opinion to shred :secretkpop:

It doesn't necessarily follow a 'X:Y: ratio or easiest to worst layout, but that's because I think zelda goes even in almost all the matchups. I didn't make a list sooner cus I knew I didn't have much tourney experience, but now that I've been to a few handfuls I'm feeling more confident about my opinions.

PS: Yes. I do think we win the cloud MU. Our stupid grab range makes his AC dair unsafe (we can grab him from the middle of the sword up, from a mile away) and we can gimp him with pretty much every move we have at the ledge. He has lag and not all of his moves are safe on shield, making the match up SOOOO bearable compared to zss/sheik/lmac. He also tends to be very predictable. We only really have a problem when we're above him trying to land. Try to keep that in mind whilst you fight him.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I mentioned once that the Brazilian community is making MU charts for the characters, well, we got to Zelda characters and...

Lmao

This is by no means supposed to be accurate but it's still tragic.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I mentioned once that the Brazilian community is making MU charts for the characters, well, we got to Zelda characters and...

Lmao

This is by no means supposed to be accurate but it's still tragic.
There are too many +1 MUs

Some 0s can move down to -1, some -1 to -2, and some -2 to -3

What a terrible list, those Brazilians know nothing about penissism smh

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
There are too many +1 MUs

Some 0s can move down to -1, some -1 to -2, and some -2 to -3

What a terrible list, those Brazilians know nothing about penissism smh
We actually have one good player who uses Zelda in tournament and has taken games out of notable players here with her (although he mains Rosa) so we have a slightly better opinion of Zelda overall lol

At least it's not Ganondorf

These people lol

I didn't even take part in this week's MU charts but Greninja ended up as -3 for Ganondorf anyway

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Popping in here for a sec to say I've been here for a year now.

Had a lot of good times on this site and this thread is where the bulk of those good times. This thread and all the people here, both current regulars and former regulars, have made my life more enjoyable than it already is so thanks a ton for all the good memories I've had here.

Even though this thread has past its prime, it's still the #1 thread on the site and it's all because of the amazing gurls that hang here so treasure that fact.

Back to playing Star Fox: Zero for me. You Sass Queens have a good one.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
We actually have one good player who uses Zelda in tournament and has taken games out of notable players here with her (although he mains Rosa) so we have a slightly better opinion of Zelda overall lol

At least it's not Ganondorf

These people lol

I didn't even take part in this week's MU charts but Greninja ended up as -3 for Ganondorf anyway
I'm more shocked villager isn't a -4 lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Where's Fujin when you need him to bring all these insane Zeldas down?

Surprisingly this place would actually be more SANE if he were here.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I had some fun during the Tutorial at the University I went to today. And there were about three exercises we had to do, two involved working groups. First one involved making paper planes (About three), and firing each one across the classroom. I had about a minute left and scrunch up one of the pieces of paper into a ball. And my Tutor praised me for being playful during the exercise, and that she was gonna do that herself; and that NO ONE else in the course except me did it.

The next two were about teamwork, one was called the "Spaghetti Challenge". Where we had to stick a marshmallow on top of some spaghetti and tried and have it balance. She liked the fact that I immediately stuck the marshmallow onto the spaghetti. (I heard that only children from kindergarten/primary schools always start with the marshmallow on the spaghetti and go through different concepts and designs when compared to Business Students who just move straight to the design process).

And finally was involving an animal and an object, my group got a Dolphin and a Teapot. :V
And we had to make the object suitable for that animal. So we made a teapot/kettle for a Dolphin by grabbing the handle that is next to the nozzle/funnel and can drink from it. And we called it... "Squidish Tea". (I even referenced Splatoon in the design as well. By having one of the comments be "Squid Bags?... You disgust me." - Certain Celebrity Squid from Splatoon).

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You guys don't understand Zelda is really good, you're only saying bad things about her because you've never played her before, give her a chance I promise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom