• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

I played a ton of custom Zelda today.

Din's Blaze is so ****ing good. If it had less startup and endlag and Phantom was shield-cancelable, she'd actually have decent projectiles. That.. and Melee Lightning Kick sourspots. pls. ;-;

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
My username is from a throwaway general name dropped in a text box near the start of Path of Radiance. 10/10 right?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I already have both.

Wii U's been sold already. I'm a bit surprised how fast that was.

That reminds me;

I still have this beauty from Fujin saved in my files.
"If Zelda's appearance reflected her competitive viability." or something like that. One of my favorite posts of all time.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Alacion Alacion make the Zelda social username tier list. gogo
Would if I knew more than 10% of the users here or if somebody compiles a list I'd do it.

How would you rate my username, then? Does it suck?

This is important.
It's fine but it gives away your name which is bad.

Is my name better than sm4sh Zelderp?
Can't shake off the feeling your username is based off an anime character, plays a certain card game, and sings https://youtu.be/USX6CvLcHSE?t=1m25s.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Here's some guidelines for a great username:

Don't reference anything especially anime. No abbreviations, numbers, leetspeak, or unnecessary capital letters.

It should be a single word and not multiple or joined words. Tada! Your username isn't embarrassing!
Ha it seems i meet all the standards!

Don't reference anything especially anime. (Antonykun) No abbreviations, numbers, leetspeak, or unnecessary capital letters.

It should be a single word and not multiple or joined words. Tada! Your username isn't embarrassing!
#oop

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I had migraines all day yesterday. I went to sleep in the afternoon and woke back up at 12

I can't go to sleep. Now what?

:150:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Would if I knew more than 10% of the users here or if somebody compiles a list I'd do it.

It's fine but it gives away your name which is bad.

Can't shake off the feeling your username is based off an anime character, plays a certain card game, and sings https://youtu.be/USX6CvLcHSE?t=1m25s.
lemme just grab my patented @Koiba (TM) zelda social list: note im only listing gorls i remember seeing here recently

Amussingly, This was not my first time using the patented @Koiba (TM) list as i used it in a huge invite when the swordfighter social was being born; Also there were three people not on the patented @Koiba (TM) list that i added, yew're slacking gorl

EDIT: I also accidentally added someone who was not recent and deleted them from the list. If you want i can add ALL the gorls to this list even if they have not visited recently

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Because I have nothing better to do with my time I made a tier list of how competent I am with each character except Miis because they don't exist

Moral of the story is don't make me play a heavyweight

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Charizard is wonderful ~

You hate Mewtwo? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!

Mewtwo hates you too . . . . .

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Because I have nothing better to do with my time I made a tier list of how competent I am with each character except Miis because they don't exist

DK is just Bair to win, what don't you get about that??

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
So quick question. Was I the only one hoping for Ghirahim when this game wasn't yet released? I was just reminded of how much I wanted him to be a character back then when I saw his picture on an ad for Hyrule Warriors 3DS. I mean I'm not even a fan of sword characters but I can't see him being anything but awesome(and fabulous).

Last edited:
Charizard is wonderful ~

You hate Mewtwo? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!

Mewtwo hates you too . . . . .

zard's b-air is the greatest thing sakurai has given to me in this game, other than corrin ofc

and shulk maybe, if only his frame data wasn't a beautifully well-made masterpiece

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Ooh, I like this. But IDK where to find that tier list generator :c help plz?

Heavies can help you learn how to get into your opponents' heads and how to work with limited tools. I'm still sad I don't find Ganon as fun as I did in Brawl. It probably has something to do with the fact that I partially picked him up because of Thunderstomping and they took away its autocancel.

Amusingly the only offline video I have of me from Brawl (or ever) is with me using Ganon. I'm fighting FTilt the character Snake. I think this was in tournament but I don't really remember. Nor do I know exactly why it was uploaded. The last kill is sweet and I pull off Ganon's Super Jump once after taking a stock. Watching it I feel like I've kind of lost my propensity for just walking and making good use of it.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Don't reference anything especially anime. No abbreviations, numbers, leetspeak, or unnecessary capital letters.

*dies*

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

*Looks at KuroganeHammer's avatar*

Bowser fights for his friends? :secretkpop:

Anyway, I decided to watch the pilot of KonoSuba, and it's pretty funny so far. I think I may enjoy this, also Nintendo Badge Arcade now has more Pokemon Badges, one of them being Joltik (<3). And I've heard that the dev who made CCCaster for the pirated version of Melty Blood AACC is being asked by ArcSys to add Rollback Integration onto the Steam Version of Melty Blood. So that is gonna be awesome, now all they have to do now is fix the remaining issues. :V

And I'll be trying to get more University work done as well.

And just a reminder girls. I'll be off to a tutorial tomorrow, so I won't be back till the evening.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
lemme just grab my patented @Koiba (TM) zelda social list: note im only listing gorls i remember seeing here recently

Amussingly, This was not my first time using the patented @Koiba (TM) list as i used it in a huge invite when the swordfighter social was being born; Also there were three people not on the patented @Koiba (TM) list that i added, yew're slacking gorl

EDIT: I also accidentally added someone who was not recent and deleted them from the list. If you want i can add ALL the gorls to this list even if they have not visited recently
:'(

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, YouTube updated the new video timeline. It ain't too bad, only complaint is that the buttons seem too big, same goes with the menu when you select the Gear Icon. That is way too big.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
In a strange coincidence according to Alacion Alacion criteria my username passes with flying colors. And it's a username I got by (no joke) falling asleep on my keyboard and then rolling off when I was much younger.

Ah, good times.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So quick question. Was I the only one hoping for Ghirahim when this game wasn't yet released? I was just reminded of how much I wanted him to be a character back then when I saw his picture on an ad for Hyrule Warriors 3DS. I mean I'm not even a fan of sword characters but I can't see him being anything but awesome(and fabulous).
I mean... it's not like he's in my avatar or anything. And I certainly do not have an entire folder of Ghirahim pictures and gifs, no no no!
tumblr_m59938fOmd1rwzymeo1_r1_500.png

Nah of course I do. And I did really want him in Smash.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
That patented @Koiba (TM) list is missing a few gorls... But which ones? Hmm.

Also my Zelda game has improved a lot since I took a two week break from Smash since it caused my autopilot to get turned off. I've found I'm much better at spacing and making cautious decisions now. Landing those Lkicks left and right with no warmup. Bless.

Also changed my avatar to Kula and K' from KOF for The King of Fighters XIV hype. It's the first classic arcade fighter I ever played and is still my favorite. Much better than another popular fighter out there. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That patented @Koiba (TM) list is missing a few gorls... But which ones? Hmm.

Also my Zelda game has improved a lot since I took a two week break from Smash since it caused my autopilot to get turned off. I've found I'm much better at spacing and making cautious decisions now. Landing those Lkicks left and right with no warmup. Bless.

Also changed my avatar to Kula and K' from KOF for The King of Fighters XIV hype. It's the first classic arcade fighter I ever played and is still my favorite. Much better than another popular fighter out there. :secretkpop:
I'll wait for Rock Howard to return. :secretkpop:

But I just saw the trailer for Geese and Ryo, Geese's famous counter phrase just sounds weaker now. :c
Where's that glorious PREDICTABO!? Now, it's just... Predictabo.

I dunno about Terry, I like that he has his old design back, but not so sure about his voice. Maybe I'm so use to hearing their CvS Voice lines.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
He is in Smash!

As an assist trophy :lick:
You're in Smash too!
2016-04-22 11.19.50.png

Can't see anything?
2016-04-22 11.20.17.png

How about now. No? Okay, if you say so.
2016-04-22 11.20.40.png

Don't speak those filthy words about one of my way too many husbandos :lick:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
In a strange coincidence according to Alacion Alacion criteria my username passes with flying colors. And it's a username I got by (no joke) falling asleep on my keyboard and then rolling off when I was much younger.

Ah, good times.
Are you saying that I call you "Teased" because a child fell asleep on a keyboard years ago?

That's literally the reason??

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Assist trophies are the reason I can't have any characters I wanted.:drsad: (Starfy, Ashley, Dillon)
Hey, Mac got upgraded from Assist Trophy to playable from Brawl to 4 so it's possible. Dillon looks like he'd be a cool character though I worry he'd be made a Sonic clone. And if they looked at Dark Samus from her actions in the games she could be a neat inclusion.

You're in Smash too!
View attachment 104704
Can't see anything?
View attachment 104705
How about now. No? Okay, if you say so.
View attachment 104706
Don't speak those filthy words about one of my way too many husbandos :lick:
Wow, you had to edit an image to make your point? Pathetic. Virtue takes the loss with dignity. And being an assist trophy is better than a lot of characters can say.

Also:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I'll wait for Rock Howard to return. :secretkpop:

But I just saw the trailer for Geese and Ryo, Geese's famous counter phrase just sounds weaker now. :c
Where's that glorious PREDICTABO!? Now, it's just... Predictabo.

I dunno about Terry, I like that he has his old design back, but not so sure about his voice. Maybe I'm so use to hearing their CvS Voice lines.
I'm hoping Rock will come back in XV. I've noticed a lot of people voicing their disappointment in him not returning, and SNK likes to switch up their rosters a lot, so he'll probably show up in the future.

Geese looks good, but hahaha at least he's saying it to begin with. Better than taking it out.

Terry... Hmm. I'm fine with him in this game. The only things I don't really like that I've seen so far (returning character-wise) are the alterations to Kula and Vice's outfits. Kula has some weird off color randomly placed in her lower stomach area, and Vice has a mini tutu of sorts...

Last edited:
Top Bottom