• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

reserved ur a s2pidhed

checking my likes received and my last 5 or 6 or whatever pages are likes from u

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Legit 99% of users will not pass these guidelines.

I think I failed every guideline in 5 characters lmao.

But it makes me wonder then how you chose Alacion? And before that, Aleate? And... I think it was Courier even before that?
First two are original creations. Third is a joke.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
So apparently Harriet Tubman is likely to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill...thoughts on this? I can already see the rednecks making a huge deal out of something so small.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So apparently Harriet Tubman is likely to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill...thoughts on this? I can already see the rednecks making a huge deal out of something so small.
She's being added to the $20, not replacing him.

The nednecks are easy to deal with, the people on the other extreme lauding it as a huge milestone victory by shouting out historically inaccurate information about Jackson to justify it and that Tubman was the best choice don't-question-it, on the other hand...

She's being added to the $20, not replacing him.

The nednecks are easy to deal with, the people on the other extreme lauding it as a huge milestone victory by shouting out historically inaccurate information about Jackson to justify it and that Tubman was the best choice don't-question-it, on the other hand...
tbh I would've preferred that they chose a true american icon
Brad Pitt :^)

Rizen

Smash Legend
*looks up Harriet Tubman on wikipedia *looks up Andrew Jackson on wikipedia *pretends to sound informed with comment
It's cool that she's being honored and we're seeing black historical figures on currency.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I changed my name for an entire month and not a single person asked, "What happened to @Spritzee?"

I hate all of you tbh

The highlight of my adventures as @Aerodrome was when Alacion Alacion tagged me thinking I was the real Aero

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I changed my name for an entire month and not a single person asked, "What happened to @Spritzee?"

I hate all of you tbh

The highlight of my adventures as @Aerodrome was when Alacion Alacion tagged me thinking I was the real Aero
I was told about you shortly after at least.

Also people should know better than to think I know/remember people in here.

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice

I hate all of you tbh

I didn't even know it was possible to change names...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was told about you shortly after at least.

Also people in here should know better than to think I know/remember people in here.
That was because I didn't want you to think it was the real Aero saying that stuff in the results thread lol

And gorl, I've been here since when the social wasn't trash. I'd hope you'd remember who I was

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That was because I didn't want you to think it was the real Aero saying that stuff in the results thread lol

And gorl, I've been here since when the social wasn't trash. I'd hope you'd remember who I was
The real Aero is too busy being Smash famous these days. I mean I am the most senior person of this thread based on posts I can't remember all these people. I mean I'd recognize your name but I haven't even categorized you as sane or annoying yet.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I hate all of you tbh

To be fair whenever someone disappears for some time I just assume they're busy with RL lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
VGC this year is kinda bland but I'd never have thought moves like Gravity and Crafty Shield would be mainstream.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wait, what? I know Gravity is there for 100% Accurate Blizzards and other moves. But Crafty Shield? Have people been running Klefki again?
Gravity is there especially for Precipice Blades and Dark Void. Also Gengar Hypnosis. Nobody uses Klefki but people use Dark Void Smeargle as well as running Crafty Shield Smeargle to counter other Smeargle.

Blizzard only used by Kyurem-W which is rare. Safeguard is used a lot too and combos with cancerous Swagger. Dark Void is cancerous too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Gravity is there especially for Precipice Blades and Dark Void. Also Gengar Hypnosis. Nobody uses Klefki but people use Dark Void Smeargle as well as running Crafty Shield Smeargle to counter other Smeargle.

Blizzard only used by Kyurem-W which is rare. Safeguard is used a lot too and combos with cancerous Swagger. Dark Void is cancerous too.
I do agree with the plague of Dark Void. That is such a dumb move.

Back when I was on Showdown!, I actually ran a Joltik on a VGC Team. Which was I believe Timid (6HP, 252SAtk, 252Spe) with Compound Eyes, Focus Sash and the following moves: String Shot, Discharge, Protect and I think it was either Toxic or Infestation.

It was... kind of successful, but it was a decent annoyance, slowing both Pokemon down and dealing chip damage every so often.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Trick Room drives people nuts too :x
Only time I used a TR Team was back in Gen 4. Which was a very odd team. :V

Drowzee, Wartortle, Jirachi, Exeggutor, Flareon and Aggron. I originally had a Spheal instead of Jirachi, buuuut... I changed it because I never used Spheal. :V

Plus, I wasn't good at raising them back then.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Only time I used a TR Team was back in Gen 4. Which was a very odd team. :V

Drowzee, Wartortle, Jirachi, Exeggutor, Flareon and Aggron. I originally had a Spheal instead of Jirachi, buuuut... I changed it because I never used Spheal. :V

Plus, I wasn't good at raising them back then.
The TR setter of choice is Bronzong atm. Can Gyro Ball Geomancy'd Xerneas, set Gravity, and skill swap Levitate to P. Groudon which also resets weather to your advantage.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
ANTi POTENTIALLY COMING TO VANCOUVER FOR THE BIG MONTHLY TOURNAMENT IN MY REGION THAT ME AND SOME OTHERS ARE HOSTING OMG

Locke 06 Locke 06 convinced now? :^)

TOO EXCITED NOW

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
ANTi POTENTIALLY COMING TO VANCOUVER FOR THE BIG MONTHLY TOURNAMENT IN MY REGION THAT ME AND SOME OTHERS ARE HOSTING OMG

Locke 06 Locke 06 convinced now? :^)

TOO EXCITED NOW
... I gotta get Shinkou to go. Apparently he and Anti were gamebattles buddies back in the day.

Hngg... Would be fun.

Keep me updated qurl.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Zeldas talk way worse than Brawl Peach mains. What have you done Fujin...

Brawl Zeldas had class.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Here's some guidelines for a great username:

Don't reference anything especially anime. No abbreviations, numbers, leetspeak, or unnecessary capital letters.

It should be a single word and not multiple or joined words. Tada! Your username isn't embarrassing!
Embarrassing? Hah. "Suicidal_Donuts" will never be embarrassing... Or maybe it should be. I just don't have any shame in my awful decisions. :251:
Edit: That emote needs to go.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
You ******* better be doing this while I destroy TekkSIS & the UK scrubs on Saturday

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Embarrassing? Hah. "Suicidal_Donuts" will never be embarrassing... Or maybe it should be. I just don't have any shame in my awful decisions. :251:
Edit: That emote needs to go.
I can be the Zelda forum name rater where I actually rate your names and not just change them though I can do that as well.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can be the Zelda forum name rater where I actually rate your names and not just change them though I can do that as well.
How would you rate my username, then? Does it suck?

This is important.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Before this gets out of hand I'd like to point out that Alacion has horrible opinions and the only person with worse opinions is Noah.

Ok continue

Top Bottom