• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Imo zero suit is way overrated, I don't see her being top tier for long. She has a killing problem. UpB is unreliable. The only reliable kill move she has is Bair and it's not as easy to hit as it was in brawl

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Imo zero suit is way overrated, I don't see her being top tier for long. She has a killing problem. UpB is unreliable. The only reliable kill move she has is Bair and it's not as easy to hit as it was in brawl
You make a valid point that her kill moves are often harder to get people with under normal circumstances, but I think just having the ability to KO at as low as 60% off of a couple well placed UAirs (Which ARE easy to land) is almost just as dangerous as people with more available KO options.

Also, if she manages to land ha lag-less Dsmash, she can get the Up B KO then as well.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
You make a valid point that her kill moves are often harder to get people with under normal circumstances, but I think just having the ability to KO at as low as 60% off of a couple well placed UAirs (Which ARE easy to land) is almost just as dangerous as people with more available KO options.

Also, if she manages to land ha lag-less Dsmash, she can get the Up B KO then as well.
Yes but the problem is that UpB is even less reliable than our fsmash. If they DI they'll fall out of UpB

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yes but the problem is that UpB is even less reliable than our fsmash. If they DI they'll fall out of UpB
She didn't get the nickname Zero skilled spamus for nothing. She is overall a solid character.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Btw, neutral down b doesn't guarantee a up b, but it might as well. It depends on how eager your opponent is to get out of it. which they should be, but I never see people do down B to up b but me, maybe I'm dumb..

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sigh, GameFAQ's is literally the worst gaming place on the internet to be, it is so childish, stupid, and it is an insult to my intelligence. Check out this little gem right here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632936-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u/71038544
Sigh.... The stupidity of people......
That's why I love Smashboards, we have fun, but a lot of us are actually smart....
Hey... Someday, we should raid GameFAQ's....

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Sigh, GameFAQ's is literally the worst gaming place on the internet to be, it is so childish, stupid, and it is an insult to my intelligence. Check out this little gem right here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632936-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u/71038544
Sigh.... The stupidity of people......
That's why I love Smashboards, we have fun, but a lot of us are actually smart....
Hey... Someday, we should raid GameFAQ's....
Yeah but doesn't that mean we all have to make a gamefaqs account

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Okay can I mention how awkward and not used to this avi I am? I feel like I'm supposed to have Zelda.. This is the ONLY Male Robin x Chrom I could find and it's barely even so.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Omg so many pages and I'm back. We should really make a Zelda photoshop archive thread and have it stickied because the art of sass is essential to winning any game with Zelda.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Anyway, the real reason behind this post is this: What are your thoughts on Duck Hunt's viability? Many people are saying that Duck Hunt isn't very good, which is kind of surprising after how hyped they were at Smash 4's release.
so long as duck hunt is representing Bush's Baked Beans I think he can do ok. I do think he has problems killing though

I feel I falied in life for not being the one breaking that chain

Anyway, I stopped maining Zelda in Smash 4 Wii U, gimme reasons to main her again.
cause the most adorable Pokemon is NOT playable

god d*mn, that thing is cute

Anyone wanna talk about Robin? She seems... really, really good.
in doubles yes, in singles no

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Since @ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak really wanted a picture of Robin(MaMU)XChrom.

But it begs the question of how they could bear Lucina and Morgan, unless having no feet is a requirement for guys to reproduce in the Awakening world?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
cause the most adorable Pokemon is NOT playable
disappointed in u. everyone knows the TRUE most adorable pokemon is

honorable mention goes to

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
After looking at the picture I chose again, it is a little unnerving. However, it's still the cutest Pokemon and I'm jealous I'll never be able to have a real one.
you can have your favorites and I'll have mine

Last edited:

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
So I made a banner:

Also I finally learned how to use the spoiler tag.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Since @ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak really wanted a picture of Robin(MaMU)XChrom.

But it begs the question of how they could bear Lucina and Morgan, unless having no feet is a requirement for guys to reproduce in the Awakening world?
Awww omg where'd you find this? It's so cute! Do I have permission to use it for my profile? I'm not kidding, I love it.

Edit: Um, the only thing that makes sense is Chrom has them with someone else then meets Robin? I don't know, but I don't wanna know, shh. Yeah, that doesn't really make sense either though. It could just go on unexplained. I mean something would have to happen for them to be born anyway. However Chrom ends up having them, Robin would take care of them even if they aren't technically his, they'd be Chrom's and whoever had them.

Ps: Sorry if that didn't make any sense because I'm pretty no one knows what I mean xD

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
After trying to complete all the challenges, I have no idea how @Aerodrome did it with no issues. All Star mode sucks. I wish it would stop coming back and it gets worse than bigger the roster gets. Plus, it takes a year to beat it with everyone.

And collecting all the hats? Yeah, it sure is challenging trying to get a lucky dice roll...

Edit: @ BJN39 BJN39 Congratz on becoming a mod! When did this happen? How long have I been out?

Last edited:
Top Bottom