• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Disclaimer: Outside of anything Rosalina related, I have nothing against the guy
I feel the same. He can be a bit spiteful but I think he means well most of the time. I even went out of my way and posted in the amiibo thread to thank him.

Dammit what am I doing with my time? I need to study for my exam :crying:
View attachment 36114
Basic photoshop noob here.
This is perfect and I love this and I thank you a ton for this and I could never get even close to making that picture as well as you did, but my favorite part of that picture is that ZSS' chest looks like cottage cheese.

Last edited:
About Sonic or Mega Man, the dude is completely 100% fine. But when it comes to Rosalina, he gets too way too defensive. When I was talking about Rosalina's future of becoming important to the Mario series, he told me that Rosalina at this point is more important than Peach and Bowser to the Mario series and I'm like...

wat

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
He is pretty cool for giving me a link so I can get Rosalina's amiibo
I really want to get one.. but it's going to be pretty impossible now, unless I'm insanely lucky. I wanted at least my top three mains, but meh. At least I got my Zeldurr and Pikachyuu. :p
Dammit what am I doing with my time? I need to study for my exam :crying:
View attachment 36114
Basic photoshop noob here.
Oh. My god.

Gold.

Who cares about photoshop experience, you did the thing.
I'm clapping to you.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
About Sonic or Mega Man, the dude is completely 100% fine. But when it comes to Rosalina, he gets too way too defensive. When I was talking about Rosalina's future of becoming important to the Mario series, he told me that Rosalina at this point is more important than Peach and Bowser to the Mario series and I'm like...

wat
lol i need to see this

tbh, I'm a big Rosalina fan and even I can admit that the "Irrelevina" nickname is pretty accurate since she's been in like 6-7 Mario games. And like all of them except 2 were spin-offs. Even then, in SMG2 (one of the 2 main mario games she was in), her only appearance was a tiny cameo at the end iirc. Smash is the biggest thing she's been in.

we both know she'll never be as important as Peach and Bowser

I really want to get one.. but it's going to be pretty impossible now, unless I'm insanely lucky. I wanted at least my top three mains, but meh. At least I got my Zeldurr and Pikachyuu. :p
do you want the amazon link to Rosalina's amiibo? i don't think it's sold out yet but i'd have to check

edit:fixed broken quote

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
lol i need to see this

tbh, I'm a big Rosalina fan and even I can admit that the "Irrelevina" nickname is pretty accurate since she's been in like 6-7 Mario games. And like all of them except 2 were spin-offs. Even then, in SMG2 (one of the 2 main mario games she was in), her only appearance was a tiny cameo at the end iirc. Smash is the biggest thing she's been in.

we both know she'll never be as important as Peach and Bowser

do you want the amazon link to Rosalina's amiibo? i don't think it's sold out yet but i'd have to check

edit:fixed broken quote
Meanwhile in Daisy's world.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
****, I should have mentioned that the ZSS boards just went through with an unpleasant thread and a trolling user.

Edit: DON'T DO IT BJN39! MY VOICE! IT DOES NOT REACH!

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tbh since I'm the Zelda moderator it's been confirmed I'd get blamed anyways for my sistrens raids and messes. So why not I just do it?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tbh since I'm the Zelda moderator it's been confirmed I'd get blamed anyways for my sistrens raids and messes. So why not I just do it?
Because getting blamed like Obama isn't fun. :p

... IF ONLY I WAS BLAMED FOR FALCO REASONS!!! SOMEONE! LEAVE BREADCRUMBS IN SOME THREAD!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well... As your moderator, I suggest none of y'all post any responses or further burns to it at least.

That way, you don't get heat for it! I'm good at this, right?

...Right?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You have the support of this Dr. Mario main. Go cray in that thread! I don't think they'll mind, their character is pretty stoic I'm sure they'll handle it swimmingly.

Maybeeeee

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I won't mind, of the 5 people in the Doc boards I believe I could handle it. If I could photoshop I'd do a one man Doc raid with things like that too just to keep things interesting but alas, poverty.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lol what did i just read
yet know full well who Rosalina is
*cue the 9999999 videos of people saying Rosalina is Elsa*
I don't even have to say anything else

Yes pleaseeeeee! :O
Turns out it was sold out on the Italian Amazon, where I'm getting mine from. However, I'm great and have a few back up sites ;)
www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-wii-u-systems/13757-amiibo-lucario-super-smash-bros-series-ver-wii-u-en.html still has her in stock. It's in yen but I did the math and the figure + shipping from japan is only about $35. However, I live in Maine and you're in Maryland (or so your profile says) so that might be a little bit different. Idk why it would because we're both East Coast but it might be.

edit: it's only $35 with 3-4 day shipping. it's less if you choose cheaper shipping.
edit 2: amazon japan still has it in stock but you have to live in japan lol
edit 3:www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-rosetta-chiko-paOS-13-49-en-70-8dll.html has Rosalina in stock but preorders aren't open yet and it still ships from Japan. Also, preorders will probably sell out really quickly so you'd have to watch it all day when it releases on the 22nd/23rd.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What a horrible night to lose SH Lasers....

That was a terrible joke I still love you Flaco!
Would you try pulling wannabe stuff to the real OG of short hop lasers/lemons? Mega Man would be ****** off if he saw Falco copying him. The OG from 1987 would wreck Falco's 2001 poser ***. :p

Well, we could un-graveyard iT by visiting...? :D
It's my job to do that... It's not fun; it's depressing, really.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
FFam should I just go in there and spice things up the way people shake up the Doc boards?

Like, just go in and make the good ol' "FALCO IS BOTTOM TIER" thread?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Sooooo... If I'm correct, I see Dabuz in this threadT.

I'm gonna take advantage of this and ask @#HBC | Bunzy what do you think of the Zelda/Rosalina MU? We were talking about it here earlier.

Last edited:

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
FFam should I just go in there and spice things up the way people shake up the Doc boards?

Speaking from experience, this is not a good idea.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

We're used to that. The Doc at least gets a free pass as a stronger Mario, but SSB4 Falco gets **** on everywhere. Falco wins the match? The opponent was a noob; Falco still sucks. Falco loses a match? Falco sucks. Falco doesn't show up for Apex? That ain't Falco. :p

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
At the very least you got to watch Falco win a match haha. And people GENERALLY know how he works but a lot of people forget Doc has Down-B, it's...pretty silly. I do agree Falco is honestly an alright character (not really bad but not really PHENOMENAL either) but most people tend to attempt to Brawl Falco.

It's the same with Doc, a lot of people compare him to Mario but he's honestly a vastly different character.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
so i decided to up and play brawl just for old times sake...and while i miss ALMOST everything like the usual Usmash,Dsmash, Air moves in general, Dins, i don't miss old Faroes one bit, or lack of phantom or Zelda's brawl run which after seeing it again is worse than her Sm4sh run. its really such a horrible hussle type run you wonder what sakurai was thinking for that run

Spirst

Raiding the Falco boards would be like entering a graveyard. :sadeyes:
Duck Hunt boards aren't much better, honestly. The people in there are cool (in contrast to how annoying the character is) but given the character's obscurity, rarely anything happens. Graveyard at least people there in SOME form.

Top Bottom